• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Who was the guy that would come out whenever there was a pull-apart brawl in WWF in the early/mid 1990s, who, from memory, wore glasses and his most distinguishing feature was long blond hair and balding on top, kind of like Hogan (but a lot older)?

I can't find a clip of him, annoyingly. I hope somebody knows who I mean.

Who was the guy that would come out whenever there was a pull-apart brawl in WWF in the early/mid 1990s, who, from memory, wore glasses and his most distinguishing feature was long blond hair and balding on top, kind of like Hogan (but a lot older)?

Worzel?
Screen+Shot+2014-06-27+at+11.37.14+AM.png

Rene Goulet.

Rene Goulet, AKA 'Worzel' from OSW Review.

Menome

If it keeps it all out of this thread, then fine. There's nothing more that can be realistically discussed about it unless you're about to start critiquing the cinematography.

Recall

I'm watching NJPW Wrestling World 1997 (Jan 4th 1997) and it's pretty decent. Yoshihiro Taijiri vs Shinjiro Ohtani was quite fun as one would expect.

Ultimo Dragon vs Jushin Liger for the J Crown took a while to get going but was pretty ace. Liger killed Dragon with a sheer drop driver for the win. Liger was in a fuck you kind of mood.

Bronx-Man

Banned
bean has dedicated his life to working the marks. But he's in too deep now. Destined to a never-ending cycle of working a work until he works himself in a shoot.

Adree

Southpaw shows that Gallows could really shine if allowed to write his own stuff ala New Day, he's always funny as hell on Talkin Shop.

klonere

Banned
Southpaw shows that Gallows could really shine if allowed to write his own stuff ala New Day, he's always funny as hell on Talkin Shop.

There's a two hour unscripted interview of Gallows completely in character out there somewhere and it's fucking incredible. The man has some talent for that shit at least.

Top Bottom