• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

HUSTLE had an event named Jihad? I dunno Japan

dean1eyj84.gif

Holy War is a pretty dope name for a wrestling event tho.

takoe_nL.jpg

Sephzilla

How many teams? No tourney for the midcard title? This is an outrage. I quit.

Probably 4 tag teams (so the show can still have a singles match or two). The midcard title was probably going to be some six man event. Plans can change, however and i'm totally open to suggestions. I also need to mess with universe mode a little more to see what options i have. a King of the Ring tournament for the midcard title would be neat

You were going to be part of the tag tournament

Holy shit the WON Awards.

No wonder Meltz delayed releasing them for weeks on end. Straight up embarrassing shit. Roman as most overrated what the fuck, he's been in and out of the main event scene since the brand split, put on many entertaining matches and isn't featured half as much as people want to think.

Cesaro as underrated again are you fucking kidding me he's been on TV consistently since he got back from injury in high profile storylines, been a champion and is right where he should be. People need to get it in their damn heads that his WWE ceiling is upper midcard, providing entertaining matches which is where he has been slotted.

ROH over EVOLVE in the promotion voting is baffling and makes me question the mental faculties of anybody that voted on this line.

The NJPW on AXS show with washed up hack JR over SDLive is also a bizarre, inexplicable choice.

Fucking wrestling fans man.

^ wrestling fan

Hasney

Probably 4 tag teams (so the show can still have a singles match or two). The midcard title was probably going to be some six man event. Plans can change, however and i'm totally open to suggestions. I also need to mess with universe mode a little more to see what options i have. a King of the Ring tournament for the midcard title would be neat

THE ALL NEW GWF ELIMINATION CHAMBER

shotgun his spot

Zach

If Biggest-Geek-Ever doesn't carry the Huggers of Destruction to the tag titles, there will be heck to pay.

I know, I know lazy generalizations but maaannn do the people who voted Delirious as best booker or ROH over EVOLVE in best promotion have eyes?

-less then 3% of those polled voted for Delirious as best booker
-Ring of Honor has television

Also New Japan got more votes for best promotion then every other wrestling organisation COMBINED <3

Caderfix

During Biggest-Geek-Ever's entrance the theme song from Bobby's World was playing in my head, due to the motorcycle and bright colors. I had a good laugh picturing him as Zach's geeky sidekick

Sephzilla

Will me and Syder still be able to form our Syd of Beef tag team?

It's still in the works. I might hold you guys out of a Tag Team championship tournament for now since you're the World Champ, though. A double champion in GWF might be too soon

Sephzilla

So here's my tentative plan for GWF2:

A four tag team tournament to crown the new GWF Tag Team Champions.

Two six man ladder matches. The winner of each will square off in a one on one match to crown the GWF Midcard Champion (title name pending).

That's six matches with some room for one more singles match

Kaladin

Takeover Orlando is already winning with
a tag title triple threat DIY vs Authors of Pain vs Revival.

I have no clue where they're going in the main event.

Sephzilla

Is Fastlane this weekend?

After watching the GWF Rumble, I demand a one on one shot at Ithil, falls count anywhere. Gotta get my win back before moving on to bigger things.

Kaladin's calling out Ithil?! Will Ithil accept the challenge OR WILL SOMEONE ELSE'S MUSIC HIT AND ANSWER KALADIN'S CHALLENGE!?

Broken image, but it's almost as though a culture that doesn't have a large Muslim population and often uses other religions' terms and iconography because it sounds or looks cool ('sup all the crosses, Angels, and talk about souls in Neon Genesis Evangelion) would also use a term from Islam without realizing or caring what the full implication might be.

Also:
Dominion_6.20.jpg

Kornflayx

*walks randomly into the scene*

I hope Zach is honest and puts himself at the bottom of the power rankings after his performances last night

*goes away whistling*

Broken image, but it's almost as though a culture that doesn't have a large Muslim population and often uses other religions' terms and iconography because it sounds or looks cool ('sup all the crosses, Angels, and talk about souls in Neon Genesis Evangelion) would also use a term from Islam without realizing or caring what the full implication might be.

Also:
Dominion_6.20.jpg

yep, that's the photo. works fine for me here *shrug*

Sephzilla

Professor Beef Ithil had the line of the night regarding Batsy's gimmick.

"He only grants Make a Death Wishes"

I think we need to make Professor Beef Ithil the official color commentary guy in GWF

Top Bottom