• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Aiii

So not worth it
Pretty hyped about Goldberg vs KO, hope Goldberg wins with a squash... would be a shame if they did a run-in finish.

Sephzilla

One last GWF tidbit and then i'll shut up about it for a while. For anyone interested in STATS, because wins and losses matter in GWF, being eliminated from the royal rumble did not count as a proper "loss" on your win/loss record. Beefy was granted a W for it, however.

Hang on, that was my line.

Oh shit, it was. Sorry. Fixed

Pretty hyped about Goldberg vs KO, hope Goldberg wins with a squash... would be a shame if they did a run-in finish.

I wouldn't have cared a couple of weeks ago but they've completely changed KO's character from a quasi-coward heel to a badass ruthless heel.

Old KO getting squashed wouldn't hurt him, this KO getting squashed definitely does.

I hope we see 3 squashes on sunday.

Braun squashing Reigns
Joe squashing Zayn
Goldberg squashing Owens

Dream scenario

Joe doesn't need to Squash Zayn.. Joe didn't even Squash Cesaro.... Joe vs Zayn is going to be a solid longish match probably and all the better for it. You don't need to squash folks to be a badass heel.

Caderfix

KO will win, it won't be a squash for Goldberg, you know why? Cuz screw Goldberg, that's why. And Brock too, while we're at it. I'm tired of part timers :mad:

Kornflayx

Hey, Brock vs. Cena was a squash too and it wasn't 5 minutes. Extended beatdowns can be entertaining.

I want Joe vs. Zayn to be a brutal massacre like Brock vs. Cena from ER 2012 but without the ridiculous comeback

Roman vs Braun will go about 7 minutes before the lights go off, a gong is heard and the lights come back with Taker in the ring.

If Sami vs Joe ends with a fucking Finn run in I swear...I can't take another Joe vs Finn match.

Adree

Here's the contents of the Slamcrate.

psuigLr.jpg

I give them credit for being true to wrestling and giving you a fanny pack.

Toki767

Assuming this means Owens... Owens has been legit one of the best guys on Raw, both in ring and on mic.... He has no business being relegated to the mid card.

It's WrestleMania season though. Everyone's in the mid card unless you're a part timer or Roman Reigns.

Zach

*walks randomly into the scene*

I hope Zach is honest and puts himself at the bottom of the power rankings after his performances last night

*goes away whistling*

I was legit injured in my match with Sephzilla and NeoGAF Vince McMahon! But I still got up!

(And entered and quickly exited the Tussle. >_>)

cordy

Banned
And it'll be the best. Back to the mid card where he belongs.

Yep. That's what'll happen.

Owens will lose, face Jericho at WM and get the US title and become a midcard champion. As for the Universal title? Whoever is champion (Lesnar or Goldberg) will be losing to Tha Big Dawg Roman Reigns. That's just how it is.

Yep. That's what'll happen.

Owens will lose, face Jericho at WM and get the US title and become a midcard champion. As for the Universal title? Whoever is champion (Lesnar or Goldberg) will be losing to Tha Big Dawg Roman Reigns. That's just how it is.
Brock will lose to the rock at wm 34.oops spoiler.

klonere

Banned
I was legit injured in my match with Sephzilla and NeoGAF Vince McMahon! But I still got up!

(And entered and quickly exited the Tussle. >_>)

I'm not afraid to say I might deserve to be ranked last. Even if I was intent on putting others over, I failed to get any of my shit in.

I will fight harder from here on out. Please cheer for me, I'll do my best~

klonere

Banned
Roman isn't going to beat Brock at Summerslam, only one man, the true Irish Warrior, da fookin Demon King can do it
\

Yeah you fucking marks remember that Balor is going to come back and get a megapush that would make Okada blush.

The greatest vanilla midget of all time bout to get some pins, some belts and sell mucho merch.

Heroman

Banned
WWE doesn't really have a definite tier system, sure there a few "top" guys but even then most of them aren't booked strong. WWE for the most part has a sea of mid cards guys.

Recall

Well if Goldberg destroyed a mountain of a man in Brock Lesnar in just over a minute, Owens should be done in even quicker.

Unless he plays the speed game and avoids the the moves and gets Goldberg to either wind or injure himself.
Shrug

Chris Jericho will appear after I'm sure.

cordy

Banned
Brock will lose to the rock at wm 34.oops spoiler.

Yep. Reigns/Lesnar/Goldberg are gonna go at it for that belt repeatedly while Owens is struggling with the US title scene.

And Ambrose is gonna be in the WWE title scene again as soon as he loses this IC belt and people will hate but hey, those Shield Boyz got it in the bag.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Hated Goldberg in his prime. I really hate the idea of him squashing Owens. Especially with them going to more serious Owens lately, it absolutely hurts his character. If they wanted to squash him, they should have held off on his character change. Hell make the squash the catalyst.

Yep. Reigns/Lesnar/Goldberg are gonna go at it for that belt repeatedly while Owens is struggling with the US title scene.

And Ambrose is gonna be in the WWE title scene again as soon as he loses this IC belt and people will hate but hey, those Shield Boyz got it in the bag.
And I'll be laughing to the bank. Dean winning it from Bray at SummerSlam
Like the Nintendo Switch instead of a mobile phone? I agree.
Ha, not that shit.

Top Bottom