• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

They need to do something to make tag divisions not shit if they're not calling up Revival and DIY asap.
One of them will go to Smackdown but there is no way both Revival and DIY both go to the same brand.

Plus I figure we won't see a DIY call up for sometime. NXT loses both Revival and DIY and their tag division which is usually the highlight of Takeovers goes down the drain.

This is how I would book Owens vs Berg

Jericho attacks Owens during his entrance, still gets in the ring to fight

Berg is about to attack when Lesnar's music hits

Owens rolls up Berg for 3

Book it

Orton's winning at Wrestlemania. AJ after this Shane feud will go back to being a top guy. It's a match that hasn't happened at all so it's something fresh to throw out and AJ can be someone to get out the Orton who cares in his matches.

Hell, have the feud be about AJ being mad that Orton took away his Wrestlemania title shot.

Orton's winning at Wrestlemania. AJ after this Shane feud will go back to being a top guy. It's a match that hasn't happened at all so it's something fresh to throw out and AJ can be someone to get out the Orton who cares in his matches.

Hell, have the feud be about AJ being mad that Orton took away his Wrestlemania title shot.
Orton's not winning at Mania unless its by dq

Book it
I just don't get this idea that Lesnar costs him the match. Goldberg wins the match, Lesnar automatically gets a championship opportunity. Why would he blow that chance?

If anything, HHH and Joe will get involved.

Sounds interesting. Book this Blue

jmdajr

Book it

Well the match will be 100% nothing but shenanigans. And I do expect everyone to show up. I don't know if Vince has made up his mind yet.

I am still wondering if Goldberg can take an F5 without getting hurt.

I have no problem shitting on it right now. Overrated garbage.

I'm right there with you, brother.
giphy.gif

Kaladin

Perhaps you should face my good friend Sideshow Bronx to prove yourself.

I proved myself by hanging in there in the Rumble. I just need a one on one match to seal the deal. Falls count anywhere in the GWF Arena....what do you say clown boy?

cordy

Banned
Probably ic champion feuding with Nak

Yeah maybe. I can see them building Styles/Nakamura to have a WM match around then. I just hope they don't make them have a short build.
They need to do something to make tag divisions not shit if they're not calling up Revival and DIY asap.

What they need to do is give other teams a shot rather than focusing the division around the Ambien Alpha. These dudes put me to sleep. They need to be heels again.

Yeah maybe. I can see them building Styles/Nakamura to have a WM match around then. I just hope they don't make them have a short build.

What they need to do is give other teams a shot rather than focusing the division around the Ambien Alpha. These dudes put me to sleep. They need to be heels again.
I know it'll never happen but it would be cool if they had aj and nak as a mania main event. It would be the first time that a Japanese superstar would main event the big show. Could give them a few extra fans and open some eyes overseas since they're talking about trying to expand like they did the uk tournament.

You just educated me today, I never knew aa were heels. That's pretty interesting.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone

I keep holding out hope that AA is being made to look so strong so that it has meaning when Revival come up and fuck their shit up. I'm a bit too single minded in that regard. Evil Usos could be fun champs though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Dave Meltzer did his entire podcast with a loud beeping in the background that he couldn't fix because it would cause him to lose power to his entire house if he unplugged it.

UAJJU4D.jpg

Top Bottom