• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

On that note, where is my remaster? Even with the atrocious frame rate Blight Town was a damn fine area, I need to experience it without the issues.

I'm sure it'll happen but if you have a good enough PC you can always get the steam version + DSFix

edIt: new page
NI1XiYM.gif

Sephzilla

I'll take that as well but something about Demon's I never dug as much, just a bunch of small things I guess.

Oh I get that, Demon's and Dark are different in their own ways and both games have their hang ups. I just love the levels and bosses in Demon's Souls so much. It still feels like the most dire world of the entire franchise

Hasney

like i'm not some purist on fps. i'm not some 60 fps or die. i played a lot of deadly premonition.

this is VERY evident. its not all the time but tis frequent enough that it really takes you out of it and its hte kind of shit if it wasn't called 'zelda' would have been a major issue for reviewers.

Not really, it happens here and there but even in a fight it's easy to deal with. It could have been called Generous Pig Fuckers and it would still get those scores because in spite of them, it doesn't take away from just how brilliant it is in all other aspects.

There's a reviewer called Michael Daniani who gave Wind Waker a 7.8/10, called out the BotW frame rate issues and still gave it 4.5/5. The frame rate is occasionally a bummer and hopefully its fixed at some point, but it doesn't take much away from anything else. The reviews are on merit from what I've been playing.

Why does Vince want AJ vs shane so bad...

What if it's actually AJ that wants the match? imagine he wants his big story focused match against an authority figure since he's already done everything else the business has to offer, I'd love for this twist, the reactions would be wonderful.

Hasney

Why does Vince want AJ vs shane so bad...

Because Vince rates AJ and honestly believes that a match with Shane at Mania is a big deal and that AJ can carry Shane to a good match until whatever crazy spot he does. Like Kurt back in the day.

What if it's actually AJ that wants the match? imagine he wants his big story focused match against an authority figure since he's already done everything else the business has to offer, I'd love for this twist, the reactions would be wonderful.
I'd love to taste the tears and see all of the back tracking from the mork and mindys.

Sephzilla

https://youtu.be/zeLoh9ccMVo

Holy fuck the crowd reaction. How abd why was Dolph that over. That's a louder pop than what fucking Goldberg gets today

There was a time where Ziggler wasn't a complete HBK wannabe, put on good matches, and wasn't a bad promo. The end result was that he was over as absolute fuck with smark crowds, which is what that Raw after Mania crowd was.

Too bad he had such a horrible run with the belt :( poor Dolph

Didn't he get a concussion from Swagger or someone?

There was a time where Ziggler wasn't a complete HBK wannabe, put on good matches, and wasn't a bad promo. The end result was that he was over as absolute fuck with smark crowds, which is what that Raw after Mania crowd was.

Yup, then came back and lost it to Del Rio

Sephzilla

Ziggler cashing in MITB is also the moment where "Raw After Mania" really turned into a big thing, imho.

Also another big reason for that pop is because nobody gave a fuck about the Del Rio vs Swagger feud and wanted it over.

Citation needed.

And yes Swaggie gave him the concussion that cut his title run off at the start.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
And now he tweets things like this

Sad

This is one of those things that he probably thinks is cool and meta but is just lame as hell. Seeing him flail around trying his hardest to play a bad guy makes me appreciate how good Owens is at doing it. And even AJ (which is insane since I don't know where he learned to be a good character actor).

Sephzilla

How many title runs did Swagger accidentally-on-purpose kill off prematurely? I know he was the reason Ziggler and Barrett both had title runs cut short. Plus a couple other people got hurt working with him IIRC.

He was the Rollings before Rollins.

Ziggler cashing in MITB is also the moment where "Raw After Mania" really turned into a big thing, imho.

Also another big reason for that pop is because nobody gave a fuck about the Del Rio vs Swagger feud and wanted it over.
I was pissed that they didn't let him cash it in at Mania but I guess years later, I understood why they waited. But it's still amazing that 10 years before then, they would've had it on the ppv.

Having a match against Shane might suck but if anything it just shows Vince is comfortable and trusting of AJ enough to put him in a match with his son.

So uh while looking up Ziggler on twitter

He tweeted this to a "fan"

@qolf013087 thanks for the support. Always cool to see tweets from fans

Curiousity struck me and I looked up that ummm "fan's" twitter and umm holy shit

https://mobile.twitter.com/qolf013087

That has to be a bot or something right? Because if not I'd be concerned about Becky Lynch's safety if she ever ended up in the same place as this person. Creepy fucked up shit.

This account has sent like over 1000 tweets at Becky Lynch in the last like week or so.

Toki767

They really should just do Joe vs AJ at Mania as the only Raw vs Smackdown match.

It could make a lot sense too.

Instead Joe will either be facing Balor or be in a Battle Royal.

Curiousity struck me and I looked up that ummm "fan's" twitter and umm holy shit

That has to be a bot or something right? Because if not I'd be concerned about Becky Lynch's safety if she ever ended up in the same place as this person. Creepy fucked up shit.

This account has sent like over 1000 tweets at Becky Lynch in the last like week or so.
That's just Batsie's twitter, he's good people.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

If Dean has crazy stalkers, I'm sure Becky has a ridiculous number of crazy stalkers and it doesn't help that she's far less capable of hiding from crazy stalkers given the day-glo orange hair.

Zach

I bet that hipster son of a gun Mahonay is listening to Grandaddy in heaven right now. I'm-a listen to Sumday. I think that was my favorite, even though people hated me for it.

Sephzilla

QM7tx9H.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the women on the show have unhealthily obsessive fans. Renee seemed to imply she did as well and she's barely on the show.

I'm sure. Just that I don't think many have ones that personally get thanked by one of your co-workers lol.

Though I'm sure Ziggler had no idea.

Top Bottom