• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

17038918_1610083529006677_7496200837856353452_o.jpg

Seems they still can't escape it

That poster though, looks like the shit I was doing in middle school. That was 11 years ago.

Is Jack Swagger his shoot name? I thought it was a typical WWE work name.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
this zelda framerate is fucking awful dudes

10/10 just because you named your dog zelda or some shit. no way should this have gotten a pass

Ryback turned down TNA's offer to him
The Big Guy knows the score.

Speaking of Emma.... so is she ever gonna come back as just Emma after that Emmalina thing?

Maybe they're holding off till after Mania because there's nothing for her right now
Imagine, just imagine that instead of Nia Jax we had Emma in that current spot.

17038918_1610083529006677_7496200837856353452_o.jpg

Seems they still can't escape it

That poster though, looks like the shit I was doing in middle school. That was 11 years ago.
A genuine wrestlemania WHC match, get HYYYYYPPPPPPEEEEEE!
*cough*

10/10 just because you named your dog zelda or some shit. no way should this have gotten a pass

fpR0IOQ.gif

(does the Switch version actually run worse than the WiiU? because I put plenty of time into the WiiU version yesterday and it's not been nearly the apparent shitshow I'm hearing about)

Menome

Just realised that I actually get to stay up to watch Fastlane, I'm on holiday from work next week; using up days before the end of the financial year.

Thankfully, I'm once again a bit too tight on money to be placing any actual bets down, so no career-ending injuries for Goldberg and co.

Fucking hell, apparently Honma was unable to move from the neck down. It took 10 minutes or more to get him out of the ring and into the ambulance, currently at hospital but there's been no further update.
How long til we start hearing this shit from Shibata? Or will he Misawa before then?

Lol. Shoot West. Data Shoot.
Oh he bought a Switch. Mark West. Data Mark.

Just realised that I actually get to stay up to watch Fastlane, I'm on holiday from work next week; using up days before the end of the financial year.

Thankfully, I'm once again a bit too tight on money to be placing any actual bets down, so no career-ending injuries for Goldberg and co.
Good good good.

How long til we start hearing this shit from Shibata? Or will he Misawa before then?

Well, this sounds like a freak accident tbh - Misawa's was cumulative damage over decades of working that style. Shibata's a hard hitter, but comparatively he's taken far less bumps. Also, while he is banged up, New Japan really play up the 'wounded warrior too prideful to quit' angle to a degree.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
I'm really shocked that they didn't have Zelda running better on the Switch. Especially when its the only game your new console is launching with that anyone gives a shit about.

klonere

Banned

This was a botched middle rope hanging DDT that Randy safe as houses Orton does every week. Apparently Honma got his foot caught up in the ropes and couldn't break his fall properly. Not really much to do with the style.

klonere

Banned
I played through many AAA games on my shitty PC for years and years until I could afford a good one. Didn't really affect my enjoyment of any of them, like the bath house fight against Letho in Witcher 2 was legit 5 - 10fps for me but I got on with it.

60fps is pretty dope though

Sephzilla

Low framerate doesn't necessarily bother me. Inconsistent framerate, however, drives me fucking nuts. I have no idea how I managed to beat Goldeneye 007 and Perfect Dark back in the day

go load up dark souls ps3 and head to blighttown

Case in point - Blighttown's framerate sucks ass but it's mostly consistent, which makes it playable for me.

Plus if you GIT GUD you can be in and out of the bad framerate part in no time

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
like i'm not some purist on fps. i'm not some 60 fps or die. i played a lot of deadly premonition.

this is VERY evident. its not all the time but tis frequent enough that it really takes you out of it and its hte kind of shit if it wasn't called 'zelda' would have been a major issue for reviewers.

wait to say that til you actually deal with it

its worse than you think

I will give it a shot and see what happens

Oh, stop! You care! It may not be a dealbreaker -- it's usually not for me either -- but you'd rather have a better framerate.

Now apologize for misleading Congress.

you are right but it is Zelda, I will put up with it

I like Horizon, guys, but I'm really bad at it. Think I might just go back to shooting Nazis in the balls in Sniper Elite 4.

I love Horizon. I should have waited to buy it tho. It is all Switch time for me.

Oh, stop! You care! It may not be a dealbreaker -- it's usually not for me either -- but you'd rather have a better framerate.

Not wrong at all, but the flipside is often if the game is strong enough it's not a dealbreaker for people unless it's straight up tanking the game to unplayable.
I remember giving similar shit at reviewers when Skyrim PS4 was a thing and that could drop to gosh darn ZERO after accumulating over time but no one who I knew playing it and enjoying it actually cared, I was just yelling at clouds because I find Bethesda's janky arse games tedious as heck.

go load up dark souls ps3 and head to blighttown
On that note, where is my remaster? Even with the atrocious frame rate Blight Town was a damn fine area, I need to experience it without the issues.

Sephzilla

Horizon is one of the prettiest looking games I've seen in a long time. The game does a lot of little things I really appreciate with animations and what not, and it has probably the best motion blur I've ever seen in a game. Gameplay wise it's pretty fun too - I wish Witcher 3 played half as good.

How frequently does NXT do shows around Florida? How many matches do the talent who didn't have the prior years of indie experience get to have over the course of a year?

Sephzilla

On that note, where is my remaster? Even with the atrocious frame rate Blight Town was a damn fine area, I need to experience it without the issues.

I honestly want a Demon's Souls remaster before Dark Souls. If they do a Dark Souls remaster they need to update it to have dedicated server support like the other games have

Menome

I completed the original Quake on a 486 with a 66Mhz CPU. It went at 2fps. There's not a '1' or '0' missing there. 2.

I honestly want a Demon's Souls remaster before Dark Souls. If they do a Dark Souls remaster they need to update it to have dedicated server support like the other games have

I'll take that as well but something about Demon's I never dug as much, just a bunch of small things I guess.

Fucking hell, apparently Honma was unable to move from the neck down. It took 10 minutes or more to get him out of the ring and into the ambulance, currently at hospital but there's been no further update.

That's rough to hear. Hopefully it's just temporary like what Austin got, we're definitely looking at a broken neck from what I'm hearing :(

Top Bottom