• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Toki767

My only problem is whether to upgrade the bow you first get or not. I have a 33% corruption damage from the Scrapper hunting area.

I didn't bother. You earn metal so fast that you can buy the Shadow bow with ease after a couple hours into the game.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"It just works"
17098274_10210942378369435_8670639736504454731_n.jpg

Old Man Yells at Cloud is now on Progress on Demand. Thats my Friday night sorted
I'm lonely

https://demandprogress.pivotshare.com/media/chapter-44%3A-old-man-yells-at-cloud/59997?ps_kb=70d883a0d667f0f3c1f597e5a8e57cce

Get on it lads

James Drake vs Damon Moser
Session Moth Martina vs Dahlia Black
Travis Banks vs Jordan Devlin
Sebastian addresses the Pastor William Eaver situation
Mark Andrews vs Shane Strickland
Nathan Cruz vs El Ligero
Zack Gibson vs Jack Sexsmith
Jimmy Havoc, 'Flash' Morgan Webster and Mark Haskins vs British Strong Style (Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate and Trent Seven)

Before anyone gets too "fucking indie wrestling", it was the closing stretch of the match - all 6 guys in the ring, trading moves to a big finish. Crowd loved it, and that's what's important :p

At least Tyler tried to sell it a little bit, fuck knows what Trent & Pete were doing haha.

I mean if you actually watch they don't even do a Destroyer, they don't drop them on their heads they lie them on their backs and then kick em... It's a silly flip back body drop rather than a devastating flip piledriver move.

Nekofrog

Banned
Zelda switch hits sub 20 framerates when docked at times?

Gj Nintendo, fantastic work. So you either get the wiiu version which runs even worse, or you get the switch and only play in portable mode because it has a more stable frame rate?

Who is this console for?

Gj Nintendo, fantastic work. So you either get the wiiu version which runs even worse, or you get the switch and only play in portable mode because it has a more stable frame rate?

Who is this console for?
Jabronies, marks, reviewers, podcasters.

Syder

How does the docked version have worse framerate? How!?

Looks like the Switch is going to be the second Nintendo console in a row that I buy years later, second-hand. Sad times.

Sephzilla

How does the docked version have worse framerate? How!?

Looks like the Switch is going to be the second Nintendo console in a row that I buy years later, second-hand. Sad times.

Docked version renders at 900p and handheld renders at 720p apparently. So yeah, the console is struggling to put out a consistent 30fps at 900p. It makes me concerned about the overall hardware of the system but also makes me think Zelda BOTW is optimized as fuck.

On that note - maybe we should try to segway back to wrestling. I know its Switch launch day and all but we've sorta been talking about kideo game stuff for a while

Syder

On that note - maybe we should try to segway back to wrestling. I know its Switch launch day and all but we've sorta been talking about kideo game stuff for a while
My weekend has been semi-ruined by Khabib dropping out of UFC 209 so FastLame needs to salvage my entertainment for this weekend.

I'm not confident it will. Still really looking forward to Sami/Joe though, I just hope it isn't a squash like Cesaro was.

Who is this console for?

Played it for 6 hours already honestly doesn't bother me as its not constantly dropping frames. I can see if your one of those people who are really into frame drops where it would bother you.

Doesn't the docked version have more effects and stuff? Assume those things are just too much for the thing.

Surprised with Nintendo though, they're usually good at keeping things stable, I don't know how they didn't catch it.

Fuck it, gonna spend April watching every PROGRESS Chapter. Can't wait to be done with Uni.

Got ticks for ICW Fight Club in Glasgow & Barramania, gonna be sweet seeing War Machine, plus get to see Tyler Bate again.

Top Bottom