• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've been on a diet to avoid salt for the last month and I just had pizza for the first time in a while and I feel guilty as fuck

shaowebb

But it's Early Access on Steam though.....fuck that noise.

That early access group gets to help shape the product's content though. Fire Pro is generally pretty ridiculous with move lists and creation options but hey fans will always have that one move they think of that needs added.

I'll be jumping in on it for certain.

Syder

I've been on a diet to avoid salt for the last month and I just had pizza for the first time in a while and I feel guilty as fuck
I cut sugar for a while and when I finally ate something loaded with sugar my tastebuds completely rejected it. It was super weird.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I cut sugar for a while and when I finally ate something loaded with sugar my tastebuds completely rejected it. It was super weird.

I lost 9 pounds after dropping soda nad I've just been cutting my portions in general. I'm actually pretty in sahep but I was having some issues with soda and needed to lose some weight quickly. I've been good about cutting back but pizzas hard to resist. I feel like I need to hit the gym tonight.

Pikma

Banned
Not sure for how long you're planning to do it but it's alright to break it every now and then, as long you do it less and less frequently, you'll get to a point where you won't even miss things like pizza and such. These things take time

shaowebb

Oh man...what if we get Steam Workshop stuff for Fire Pro Wrestling World? It'd make it easy to have guys tour "The E-Territories" of various feds all the time. It'd let folks have guest matches and such and it'd also let folks see the highest rated and comments on versions of things because their is always like a hundred spidermen and what have you's in these things. You wouldn't believe the shitload of attention I used to get for my Scribblenauts stuff on the Steam Workshop since I'd code AI to do weird stuff from UMVC3 like Haggar grab loops.

A good Fire Pro Steam Workshop could be pretty kickass here. Plus it'd be neat to see stats on things we make in case our dudes suddenly "held titles" in other feds.

Menome

I lost 9 pounds after dropping soda nad I've just been cutting my portions in general. I'm actually pretty in sahep but I was having some issues with soda and needed to lose some weight quickly. I've been good about cutting back but pizzas hard to resist. I feel like I need to hit the gym tonight.

I'm staggering away from fizzy drinks. Now only having one can a day with my lunch, which is Pepsi Max only. Changing over the daily chocolate bar to fruit slices and fried crisps portions to baked items like Mini Cheddars.

It's all small changes, but still need to find something to transition to from the Pepsi Max that's similarly cheap and isn't just water so that it's still a treat at lunchtime.

TNA spoiler

Was announced that Del Rio didn't want to win the belt the controversial way he did, vacated

So yesterday he officially won the belt. Today, before tapings even started, Vacant was champ again.

somedevil

TNA spoiler

Was announced that Del Rio didn't want to win the belt the controversial way he did, vacated

So yesterday he officially won the belt. Today, before tapings even started, Vacant was champ again.

Well it seems this is what happening now:

Update 6: JB tells us that the vacated title has been returned to Lashley

Update 9: EC3 challenges Alberto, he refuses. Verbal confrontation gets physical. They are fighting tonight. Winner gets Lashley.

klonere

Banned
It's called a Dusty finish for a reason friends, it's because good old Dusty Rhodes killed an entire territory with it.

Russo has nothing on Dusty.

Hasney

Earl Hebner TNA Spoilers

The first match was ODB vs. Rebel. Earl Hebner stole Rebel's cowboy hat and kissed her. Then he took a swig from ODB'S flask and ODB kissed him. Yep.

somedevil

First Hardy mention:

Prichard, titles are won in the ring not in space. No one knows who tag champs are. Going to find out.

Plus it seems as as of now so far it seems impact has not replaced the women division. Instead they have just done what NXT has done is us indie women as jobbers for the signed talent.

edit: The new
LAX debuted with konan

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6CFr1dUoAAXPjr.jpg

Can someone name them other than the obvious ones.

Nekofrog

Banned

I haven't hit a gym yet but I've literally been eating nothing but peas and green beans for every meal for the last week. The first non water drink I've had in two weeks was a red bull that I instantly regretted after I finished it.

This was the diet I used to drop 15 pounds in a couple weeks for my weigh in before I went into the military to hit my acceptable weight to height ratio for entry. After I got out my fitness went to total hell but I'm getting back there.

It really helps that I absolutely love green beans and peas, so it's less of a "dammit I have to eat more peas and green beans"and more of a "aw yiss, I get to eat green beans and peas", but there are so many pizza coupons in the house that is surprisingly really difficult to not just hop online and order one or three.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I haven't hit a gym yet but I've literally been eating nothing but peas and green beans for every meal for the last week. The first non water drink I've had in two weeks was a red bull that I instantly regretted after I finished it.

This was the diet I used to drop 15 pounds in a couple weeks for my weigh in before I went into the military to hit my acceptable weight to height ratio for entry. After I got out my fitness went to total hell but I'm getting back there.

It really helps that I absolutely love green beans and peas, so it's less of a "dammit I have to eat more peas and green beans"and more of a "aw yiss, I get to eat green beans and peas", but there are so many pizza coupons in the house that is surprisingly really difficult to not just hop online and order one or three.

I have something similar where I'll eat Sauteed Mushrooms, Onions, and Peas for 3 meals a day. Delicious.

Reddit people were saying how they want to see Bates and Dunne in a stable, when they already are with Trent in Progress.

tumblr_ok5kphDGB01rumiojo1_500.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He's easily the biggest star in TNA. Lashley is the only one who competes and that's just because he happened to be involved in a match that guest starred the current POTUS.

He's one of the biggest guys in Bellator, pal

Lashley's way bigger than ADR outside of Mexico

Tall4Life

If GWF was on Fire Pro we'd never get the glory of 2kuality weirdness like that epic staredown on the ladder at the house show.

Top Bottom