• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Shadow780

immediately after the koppo kick spot

GjFzfJc.gif

all hail etc

What a stupid sequence, #ImWithVader

Sephzilla

Doesn't the docked version have more effects and stuff? Assume those things are just too much for the thing.

Surprised with Nintendo though, they're usually good at keeping things stable, I don't know how they didn't catch it.

I honestly think BOTW was rushed out the door in order to be a day one Switch title

Hasney

Friend Data, please sell me on Yakuza 0. I'm thinking about getting it with that Target Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal

The best game in a fantastic series and a good place to start. Honestly, great main story, silly side quests and wonderful beat em up with heat actions. Hell, you can even go to a telephone club and chat up girls, or play darts, or freakin Outrun.

Nekofrog

Banned
So one part of my job is that every day I have to drive 40 minutes to an off site location to store our network and as400 backup tapes in case of emergency. This off site back up is a fire station.

As I'm walking around inside, there is a firefighter in his mid 50s watching some pedoriphic anime on his tablet and I had to struggle not to give him the side eye. Keep in mind I live in middle of redneck trumplandia northern California so to see this old guy watching little girl anime on his tablet was something I was not expecting. Japan needs to be stopped

I hope we get an update on Honma soon :(

If things were ok and he just got a concussion or something we probably would have heard that by now I fear.

So one part of my job is that every day I have to drive 40 minutes to an off site location to store our network and as400 backup tapes in case of emergency. This off site back up is a fire station.

As I'm walking around inside, there is a firefighter in his mid 50s watching some pedoriphic anime on his tablet and I had to struggle not to give him the side eye. Keep in mind I live in middle of redneck trumplandia northern California so to see this old guy watching little girl anime on his tablet was something I was not expecting. Japan needs to be stopped
How old is Zach again?

Can't wait.

Did they show the Deadpool 2 teaser?
Not on my screening, but I live in Europe so maybe it isn't available there or maybe it did air but I got in during the previews so it might have aired before those although it would be weird to throw a teaser out and then air previews and then the movie.

Menome

I bet that hipster son of a gun Mahonay is listening to Grandaddy in heaven right now. I'm-a listen to Sumday. I think that was my favorite, even though people hated me for it.

It's a tough call between The Sophtware Slump and Sumday, though I do edge towards the former if I *had* to choose.

The new album is good. Starts off strong with their punchier-sounding tracks, then just when it feels like that might get stale, it switches to a suite of sumptuous melancholic tracks to finish off.

In wrestling talk: Watching Raw Is Owen and blubbing along with everyone else blubbing on screen. I can almost forgive Jeff Jarrett for everything else in his career for coming out and telling the crowd that: "Owen was never a nugget".

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Broken Matt and Jeff Hardy have begun preliminary talks with WWE about a return to the company … this according to multiple sources.

Sources with direct knowledge tell us talks started this week after the brothers’ Impact Wrestling contracts expired, and right now things are looking good.

No deal has been offered quite yet, and something could always change — but as of right now it looks as though they’re heading towards Matt and Jeff returning home to WWE.

As we previously reported, Broken Matt and Jeff felt dissed during contract negotiations with Impact and their lawyer was told to call WWE if they didn’t like the offer being given.

It’s unclear what creative plans for the brothers are if they get signed.
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/broken-matt-jeff-hardy-wwe-return/#.WLnnPdVOk0M

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Not sure what happened with Honma, but every time I see a Japanese wrestling GIF my first instinct is that the matches they do there look really dangerous for the performers.

"It’s unclear what creative plans for the brothers are if they get signed."

Losing a feud with the New Day

It seems like his leg got caught during a draping DDT. It was more of an accident and less crazy shit it sounds like.

Seems like you driving is still a possible failure in keeping the drives safe.

Aiii

So not worth it
Guys... Zelda is amazing, best game period in years... but it has the worst weapon system, which is a shame.

somedevil

More names that are returning to impact from John Pollock:

Chris Mordetzky (formerly Chris Masters), Nick Aldis (Magnus), Matt Morgan, Konnan and former TNA knockout Rebel are all expected to be returning to the company.

klonere

Banned
Guys I hate to bring politics into this thread but what the fuck is this Uncle W shit for George W Bush? Did everyone forget the last 20 years?

I can't deal with this.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
konnan could potentially be a good get since he was booking AAA before it went to total nonsense and he's a good liason for getting new luchadores

Beefy

Guys I hate to bring politics into this thread but what the fuck is this Uncle W shit for George W Bush? Did everyone forget the last 20 years?

I can't deal with this.

Same with the UK and Tony Blair. Some one worse has got it so he doesn't look as bad

klonere

Banned
Same with the UK and Tony Blair. Some one worse has got it so he doesn't look as bad

It's just....depressing you know? People forget so quickly and repeat the mistakes of the past. And it hurts others, so so very much.

Sorry again for talking politics in the fake fighting thread friends. I love you all <3

Just got out of Logan and goddamn.

dhMeAzK.gif
I was toying with the idea of going this afternoon to the first showing since it'd play before most people where I'd have to go would be out of work and the kids (lol) would be in school but ended staying home because I got stuff I need to do first. Might go Monday which should mean a lot less people.

I can't deal with this.

George W's rank improving on the worst presidents list.

Beefy

As much as I hate May & The Tories, she's got a lot of shit to do to match Tony Blair. He's a war criminal and so is Bush.

I meant running the country wise, yeah he is is a warmongering cunt. But he ran the country way better then the Tories did/do. Cutting everything in site does that to the poor. I hate both.

shaowebb

fire pro said:
q5BxDok.jpg

PLAY ONLINE
Organize exhibition matches, tournaments, leagues, championship bouts and battle royals with players from around the world.

MIX UP THE RULES
Modes include Deathmatch (steel cage, barbed wire or landmines), MMA rules and no-holds barred Gruesome Fighting.

UNLIMITED CUSTOMIZATION
Create your dream wrestler from over a thousand devastating moves and even more body parts to battle for custom championship belts. Personalize the ring, mat logos and even the referee!

REALISTIC SIMULATION
Give your creations personalities with a robust CPU logic system that defines their every action. Does your wrestler play to the crowd, or play dirty? You provide actors for the ringside drama.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/564230/

Make our own private neogaf league? Create our own shenanigan wrestlers for our E-fed and showcase here with GOOD AI handling their in ring antics in the booked matches for our enjoyment? Oh lordy yes.

Top Bottom