• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Instead we'd just get a good game

oh the horror

these people complain about the quality and booking of the weekly wwe programming while still giving vince & trump a monthly sub for the wwe network, beef

you know they love to do anything to encourage sales of the quality 2k series

I for one would prefer to see fun bullshit over quality wrestling.

I guess that's why the devil created CZW.
these people complain about the quality and booking of the weekly wwe programming while still giving vince & trump a monthly sub for the wwe network, beef

you know they love to do anything to encourage sales of the quality 2k series

You make an excellent point, which reminds me that people in this community have gone on record about preordering the 2K games as well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
C6CQVooWYAAwma8.jpg

Oh god, I just read Angle has a cage match against Cody tonight. Will he even make it to the Hall of Fame?
That irresistible urge to moonsault from high places is beckoning his name.

Instead we'd just get a good game

oh the horror

Your reminder that the fans of Yukes games don't so much care for a good game as much as they care for realistic simulation of a fake sport and presentation details.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"It's on Shaq," the Big Show, whose real name is Paul Wight, told ESPN.com in a recent interview. "He has to figure things out in his own camp. Maybe he is just too scared to show up because he's too busy riding around singing karaoke with John Cena and going to Krispy Kreme and getting fatter every week." "Maybe he doesn't want to put on spandex and show the entire world that Shaquille O'Neal, one of the greatest basketball players of all time, looks like Jabba the Hutt," Big Show said. "It's on him. He has to weigh these consequences in his own mind. Does he want the world to know how fat and out of shape he is or does he want to sit back and talk s--- into a podcast."

big shoot

klonere

Banned
TNA spoiler

Fans boo, so Josh Mathews tells them to shut up and stop complaining just because they can't afford NXT

I love that TNA has gone from being an inoffensive, solid wrestling program to a horrible amalgam of WCW 2000, JCP 1988 and Memphis.

Double J and Dutch Mantell providing quality content.

Hex

Banned
Randy Orton has been doing it for over a decade. It was a freak accident.

Yeah.
Randy also does it safe though hiding the "get ready" behind a dramatic pause for the crowd.
I think unfortunately this one happened because he was not in ready position and Jado went through with the move anyway, a very simple accident but a horrible outcome.

TNA spoilers

Xplosion:
ODB defeats Rebel after Earl Hebner distracts Rebel by taking her hat and kissing her
Angelina Love defeats local talent MJ

Borash says the vacated world title is now Lashley's. Del Rio calls out Lashley, EC3 out instead. Winner gets Lashley
Trevor Lee defeats Braxton Sutter in a match also featuring Andrew Everett and the returning Suicide. Laurel Van Ness distracts Sutter
Pritchard says tag titles are recovered, vacant. 4 teams will battle for it: Reno Scum, Decay, Garza Jr/Laredo Kid, and the returning LAX who attack the other three teams
Davey Richards defeats Suicide
Mahabali Shera/Garza Jr/Laredo Kid defeat Idris Abraham/Fallah Bahh/Bokara (Shera pins Bokara)
Reno Scum defeat Decay
LAX defeat DCC. DCC tease dissension again post-match
Lashley defeats local talent Jake Holmes
Karen Jarrett is back. EC3 interrupts, says he'll make Impact great again (#4!). Josh Mathews out now, calls Karen the evil queen, says Dutch is 267 years old, thought Pritchard was dead. Fans boo, so he tells them to shut up and stop complaining just because they can't afford NXT. Says the Jarretts will be gone forever soon. Karen slaps him, Borash flips him off
Rosemary defeats Santana Garrett
Del Rio submits EC3, gets Lashley for the world title

One Night Only:
Laurel Van Ness defeats Rachael Ellering

Tall4Life

I wonder if JJ's new strategy is to double down on the alt-right segment of the wrestling audience (is that even a thing?).

Expect to see a GamerGate gimmick for a top face soon

Top Bottom