• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Rimfya

Banned
Why are there so many duds on the main roster while good wrestlers are stuck in NXT but also not very many good wrestlers on NXT? Is there one person in charge of list management across all brands?

Tall4Life

Why are there so many duds on the main roster while good wrestlers are stuck in NXT but also not very many good wrestlers on NXT? Is there one person in charge of list management across all brands?
People who would be duds are less exposed/overexposed on NXT.

Syder

NXT is more profitable with people like Nakamura, Asuka and Bobby Roode on it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

the people that are over in NXT usually didnt get over because of NXT

Carnby

C6CQVooWYAAwma8.jpg

Bad Boy Joey? Shutupandtakemymoney.jpeg

So NJPW commented on Honma. They didnt say much about the extent of his injuries, juat said it isnt known when he will return. Makabe dropped out of their next title match.

They are getting replaced by Tenzan/Kojima.

Pikma

Banned
So NJPW commented on Honma. They didnt say much about the extent of his injuries, juat said it isnt known when he will return. Makabe dropped out of their next title match.

They are getting replaced by Tenzan/Kojima.
Even though I'd prefer details that doesn't sound as bad as it could've been, great to hear that!

Heel Miz when he was with Mundo. Don't know wtf he was thinking with that wardrobe

E: roll ups Blue. Roll up Friday still in effect

Holy shit this thread moves fast, I just finally caught up. Really entertaining stuff, gives me loads to read, but hard to participate.

So, umm....how about that Raw, huh?

But seriously, I do hope Owens retains on Sunday. He's getting some good heat and they could really build something there, instead of seeing Goldberg as champ in 2017. Making Owens vs Jericho at Wrestlemania for the belt would be special.

As for Smackdown, my kids were both a bit freaked out by the end segment, but couldn't stop about how mean Randy Orton was.

Holy shit this thread moves fast, I just finally caught up. Really entertaining stuff, gives me loads to read, but hard to participate.

So, umm....how about that Raw, huh?

But seriously, I do hope Owens retains on Sunday. He's getting some good heat and they could really build something there, instead of seeing Goldberg as champ in 2017. Making Owens vs Jericho at Wrestlemania for the belt would be special.

As for Smackdown, my kids were both a bit freaked out by the end segment, but couldn't stop about how mean Randy Orton was.
Shows how good Smackdown was!

Rimfya

Banned
I'm gonna be real disappointed if Owens loses. It'd be mega smart to keep ramping up his heat with a win.

So I'm gonna be real disappointed.

Foffy

Banned
At the very least, I hope Honma can fucking walk again.

If he wrestles, that comes second.

Honma's one of my favorite underdogs. I wish him well.

HospitableGlaringChrysomelid.gif

Pikma

Banned
Yeah, I just wish he can continue to have a normal life, or as close to normal as possible. I'm already thankful enough he is alive.

Top Bottom