• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Wc1PyDK.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This 10/10 perfect game of the generation Zelda is already hitting me with a puzzle so bad to control that it reminded me in seconds what took months for the Wii to hammer into me me how much I hate motion controls

This 10/10 perfect game of the generation Zelda is already hitting me with a puzzle so bad to control that it reminded me in seconds what took months for the Wii to hammer into me me how much I hate motion controls
What motion controls are you using? I turned them off so it's all on the right analogue stick.

Iceman829

Hey wresslegaf. It's been awhile since I've come through here. My friend talked me into going to tonight's ROH show in nyc. I've never been to one before and besides a few names on the card I'm not all too familiar. I was wondering what kind of show I should expect tonight.

Hey wresslegaf. It's been awhile seen I've come through here. My friend talked me into going to tonight's ROH show in nyc. I've never been to one before and besides a few names on the card I'm not all too familiar. I was wondering what kind of show I should expect tonight.
Looks fun, but mostly ehh.
Dragon Lee vs Ospreay should be good tho.

Mahonay

Banned
Hey wresslegaf. It's been awhile seen I've come through here. My friend talked me into going to tonight's ROH show in nyc. I've never been to one before and besides a few names on the card I'm not all too familiar. I was wondering what kind of show I should expect tonight.
Last time I went to an ROH show it was War of the Worlds at the Hammerstein Ballroom, that had Kevin Steen vs Nakamura. It was fucking awesome.

I don't follow current ROH whatsoever.

Thought I just had about WWE:

Goldberg/Taker/Rock/Brock/HHH are nostalgia draws from a time when 10 million people watched wrestling. Cena is a nostalgia draw from a time when 5 million people watched wrestling. Roman and Braun will obviously be nostalgia draws from the current era, a time when 3 million people watched wrestling

Who's going to be the part-timer nostalgia act reminding everyone of the good old 1 million viewer NXT days? Senior Citizen Eric Young or middle aged Billie Kay are my guesses

Goldberg/Taker/Rock/Brock/HHH are nostalgia draws from a time when 10 million people watched wrestling. Cena is a nostalgia draw from a time when 5 million people watched wrestling. Roman and Braun will obviously be nostalgia draws from the current era, a time when 3 million people watched wrestling

Who's going to be the part-timer nostalgia act reminding everyone of the good old 1 million viewer NXT days? Senior Citizen Eric Young or middle aged Billie Kay are my guesses
Bobby Roode
Kenny Omega
Pentagon Jr
Kevin Nash

Pikma

Banned

El Vagabundo, of course

Top Bottom