• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Hasney

Tried to play some music through Spotify whilst playing Horizon: Zero Dawn. It blocks you from using Spotify whilst it's running.

0/10. Worst game ever.

Extracting all that juice.

I've just been playing Zelda with a podcast on my tablet. Get a Bluetooth speaker and just do it that way.

Menome

I also worked myself into a shoot with the game. Spent about an hour and a half trying to awkwardly jump up the inside of a building to reach a collectible and getting increasingly frustrated and shouting verbal abuse.

Resigned myself to checking out a guide: Turns out there's easy-to-use handhelds on a wall on the outside of the building.

Fuck everything.

Menome

Extracting all that juice.

I've just been playing Zelda with a podcast on my tablet. Get a Bluetooth speaker and just do it that way.

It was about 10pm at night here at that point, so I was playing with headphones on. Otherwise it's as you say, connect a phone or tablet up to some speakers.

it's not a 10/10

here's my review

you can tell it's right from all the fanboys disliking it
If I could dislike it I would friend.
Not for the BotW score but for the Wind Waker one.

I think BotW has already done everything Wind Waker wishes it did better in my 20 plus hours, a low bar to cross I know.

Way creepy Jamaican guy tried selling me shit ( some cheap looking window cleaner) at my door. It's like 10pm here...
These GWF debuts are getting too meta he's coming for the title.

Syder

Gaming section is a mess right now. Why are people so venomous when they get into discussions about (Nintendo) consoles?

Anth0ny

If I could dislike it I would friend.
Not for the BotW score but for the Wind Waker one.

I'll address this tomfoolery in my response video, along with "fuck you you're just nostalgic new=bettar" and "fuck you you only played 30 hours and beat the game that's not enough play 100 hours"

I wish you luck Anth0ny, you'll need to pull out the equivalent of a five star match to carry Wind Waker.
Actually I really wish you luck for having to deal with the fallout of those last two points.

Gaming section is a mess right now. Why are people so venomous when they get into discussions about (Nintendo) consoles?

Overly passionate fanbase and haterbase trying to drown each other out with opposite end of the spectrum hyperbole
Seems kinda familiar...

fydzU.gif

Zach

I just saw that you can't turn off subtitles in the new Zeldar. Pbbbt.

Oh, and the electric mower seemed alright on the first go. Easily held a charge for the entire front and back yards. I may just keep it!

Head over heels for BotW. Been playing on Pro mode which adds another layer to the adventuring and exploring aspects. Probably at the 10 hr mark, dunno.

TNA
Xplosion:
Reno Scum defeat DCC
Drunk Laurel Van Ness defeats MJ Jenkins after spitting champagne in her eyes

Karen Jarrett says Maria had a nervous breakdown, and the lack of authority since her exit caused Sienna's bullying to go unpunished. Sienna says at least she got to Impact on merit, not because of who she married and who she moved on to. Karen demands an apology, but is interrupted and threatened by Kevin Matthews (Sienna's cousin). Braxton Sutter and Allie make the save, Braxton vs KM tonight
Andrew Everett pins DJZ. Helms says Everett gets an opportunity at Lee next week
Borash interviews Rosemary: who's next? ODB out accepting the challenge. Rest of the Knockouts out wanting shots too, brawl ensues
EC3 wants to be EC3time World champ. James Storm says he deserves the opportunity, but fans should choose. #MIGA
Knockouts gauntlet next week to determine #1 contender
Kevin Matthews defeats Sutter. Sutter/Allie stand tall post match, Drunk Laurel yells at them from the ramp
LAX win tag titles over Decay, Reno Scum, and Garza Jr/Laredo Kid
Eli Drake defeats Caleb Konley
Pritchard says next week there's a 4 v 4 Survivor Series of Team Borash vs Team Josh
ODB wins #1 contendership, eliminating Madison Rayne last
James Storm out to old music/Tron, done with DCC, back to being the cowboy. Most viewed Impact was when he won the world title, wants to #MIGA. Kingston/Bram interrupt, Storm superkicks both. RIP DCC
Edwards/Richards Last Man Standing tonight
Everett pins Rockett in a triple threat also featuring Suicide
Richards defeats Edwards

Tall4Life

TNA
Xplosion:
Reno Scum defeat DCC
Drunk Laurel Van Ness defeats MJ Jenkins after spitting champagne in her eyes

Karen Jarrett says Maria had a nervous breakdown, and the lack of authority since her exit caused Sienna's bullying to go unpunished. Sienna says at least she got to Impact on merit, not because of who she married and who she moved on to. Karen demands an apology, but is interrupted and threatened by Kevin Matthews (Sienna's cousin). Braxton Sutter and Allie make the save, Braxton vs KM tonight
Andrew Everett pins DJZ. Helms says Everett gets an opportunity at Lee next week
Borash interviews Rosemary: who's next? ODB out accepting the challenge. Rest of the Knockouts out wanting shots too, brawl ensues
EC3 wants to be EC3time World champ. James Storm says he deserves the opportunity, but fans should choose. #MIGA
Knockouts gauntlet next week to determine #1 contender
Kevin Matthews defeats Sutter. Sutter/Allie stand tall post match, Drunk Laurel yells at them from the ramp
LAX win tag titles over Decay, Reno Scum, and Garza Jr/Laredo Kid
Eli Drake defeats Caleb Konley
Pritchard says next week there's a 4 v 4 Survivor Series of Team Borash vs Team Josh
ODB wins #1 contendership, eliminating Madison Rayne last
James Storm out to old music/Tron, done with DCC, back to being the cowboy. Most viewed Impact was when he won the world title, wants to #MIGA. Kingston/Bram interrupt, Storm superkicks both. RIP DCC
Edwards/Richards Last Man Standing tonight
Everett pins Rockett in a triple threat also featuring Suicide
Richards defeats Edwards

Ok now it's actually kind of getting weird and gross how they keep pushing the #MakeImpactGreatAgain thing

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ultimately all the flaws and things my Switch lacks are things I wouldn't care about at all. I don't care that it doesn't have a browser, netflix, or whatever. It's fun to make fun of that fact but to me personally, I don't care. If it were another Nintendo console and not their main 'thing' going forward both as their handheld AND their console, then i wouldnt have bought it. like the whole voice chat thing is fucking stupid but it'll likely never even come up for me at all when playhing splatoon because thats not how i play that game

but the thing is overpriced as hell. everything about it, the system, the accessories, their shitty online service having any sort of fee whatsoever, their downloadable games(which likely wont affect me).

Guys what's the end game for the Universal title atm?

So if
KO drops it, does Berg triumph again at Mania or does Brock have a reign. Who takes it from Brock?

Syder

Guys what's the end game for the Universal title atm?

So if
KO drops it, does Berg triumph again at Mania or does Brock have a reign. Who takes it from Brock?
I don't think it makes sense for Goldberg to beat Brock again. Brock will be Champ for a while and they'll use that to put someone like Reigns, Bálor or Strowman over as the next Champ and face of the company.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I want Berg to win...and beat Brock in a ten minute squash at Mania!

He can then lose to whomever, or retire with the belt.

chunk3rvd

I just saw that you can't turn off subtitles in the new Zeldar. Pbbbt.

Oh, and the electric mower seemed alright on the first go. Easily held a charge for the entire front and back yards. I may just keep it!

mowingmatt.gif

Not watched TNA in years but the arrival of Crash guys and the return of LAX intrigues me. Konnan's a great promo when he's fired up and passionate about something

Pikma

Banned
Like voting for Trump, you're free to do it, not free to complain about what it brings after you do it

Once you hit that button, it can't be reset
Yes, freedom of choice is never something bad, unless you're an uneducated gun lover white piece of shit. Then it's bad not only for you but for the whole fucking country

Top Bottom