• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Iceman829

Looks fun, but mostly ehh.
Dragon Lee vs Ospreay should be good tho.
I'll set the bar to Thursday night nitro and hope for the best. Ticket is free and I have a train pass, so the only loss is time I could be playing Zelda on the switch.

Last time I went to an ROH show it was War of the Worlds at the Hammerstein Ballroom, that had Kevin Steen vs Nakamura. It was fucking awesome.

I don't follow current ROH whatsoever.
Yea that sounds like an awesome match. My friend is a big Kenny omega fan and some tag team he likes is there as well. Besides Jay lethal and Cody Rhodes I have no idea who's there tonight. It's at the Hammerstein ballroom as well. First time going there so I'll see how it is

Thanks guys

Mahonay

Banned
Yea that sounds like an awesome match. My friend is a big Kenny omega fan and some tag team he likes is there as well. Besides Jay lethal and Cody Rhodes I have no idea who's there tonight. It's at the Hammerstein ballroom as well. First time going there so I'll see how it is

Thanks guys
Awesome venue. Love the Hammerstein.

Fox318

W1FTsPz.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't get why there are people acting like AJ vs Orton is some big match that they wanted to see.

AJ will bust his ass carrying the part-timer and Orton's contribution will be a shitty RKO spot that requires the opponent to do all the effort. It's not even like an AJ vs Cena thing where it's like well Cena's awkward but he has a lot of stamina and is willing to do new things for the right match. Orton is boring in every match and only really works best in a tag team environment with someone else. Like there's not even a storyline elemnt like Randy vs Bray.

Been that way since 2004

Beefy

Way creepy Jamaican guy tried selling me shit ( some cheap looking window cleaner) at my door. It's like 10pm here...

I'm wondering how I can enjoy wrestling again. I watch a LOT of stuff from the past mostly WCW but I also like watching old promos and such.

WWE is so boring and I haven't watched TNA in years. I sometimes watch NJPW but as I have said before (to the point where you think I almost work for them) that Kayfabe Commentaries is the only thing keeping me a fan. I also like OSW Review but that's because they did some old WWE and WCW reviews and always have fun facts such as full attendance figures (paid and comped), average ticket cost, and assorted randomness. I just wish they didn't do things that just aired like the Royal Rumble.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm wondering how I can enjoy wrestling again. I watch a LOT of stuff from the past mostly WCW but I also like watching old promos and such.

WWE is so boring and I haven't watched TNA in years. I sometimes watch NJPW but as I have said before (to the point where you think I almost work for them) that Kayfabe Commentaries is the only thing keeping me a fan. I also like OSW Review but that's because they did some old WWE and WCW reviews and always have fun facts such as full attendance figures (paid and comped), average ticket cost, and assorted randomness. I just wish they didn't do things that just aired like the Royal Rumble.

You probably wont like wrestling right now because a lot of it right now values in-ring matches and performance above all else. Storytelling is a backseat in the majority of matches beyond middle aged luchadores smacking each other around and big picture stuff overlapping all the matches like WCW did during the MNW doesn't really exist anymore.

You MIGHT like Dragon Gate if you like that stuff though since they're the only ones that can do faction warfare well.

Watch_Dogs 2 has been out for a while now so I'm sure it's been brought up, still I finally moved some on the main story when the Sons of Ragnarok bar had Bob Holly's music playing followed by The Hardys theme and reminding me how after all the years with the company Vince or anyone never found it worth giving them unique entrance music that wasn't some stock music they leased on the cheap.

Watch_Dogs 2 has been out for a while now so I'm sure it's been brought up, still I finally moved some on the main story when the Sons of Ragnarok bar had Bob Holly's music playing followed by The Hardys theme and reminding me how after all the years with the company Vince or anyone never found it worth giving them unique entrance music that wasn't some stock music they leased on the cheap.

When I worked in radio I remember finding the Hardy's music in our stock music library. Could never find a good use for it though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

The Holly theme used to be on the TIME Life Beavis and Butthead collection commercial

You probably wont like wrestling right now because a lot of it right now values in-ring matches and performance above all else. Storytelling is a backseat in the majority of matches beyond middle aged luchadores smacking each other around and big picture stuff overlapping all the matches like WCW did during the MNW doesn't really exist anymore.

You MIGHT like Dragon Gate if you like that stuff though since they're the only ones that can do faction warfare well.

Well see I like in-ring matches and performance but I check the WWE Raw report on the Torch and I see matches that 2 minutes, 4 minutes, 5 minutes, 3 minutes, and a main event that maybe goes 10.

I just wish it was set up like Nitro was where you had great wrestling even if the announcers didn't talk about it.

Adree

Nintendo livin' that carny life

There are black or bright dots on the Nintendo Switch screen that do not go away, or there are dark or light patches on the screen.

Small numbers of stuck or dead pixels are a characteristic of LCD screens. These are normal and should not be considered a defect.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
zelda's alright so far

just alright. already spotted plenty of blemishes on it. combat's fun though and i like the creative stuff you can do in the open world. but the durability system is super annoying, some of the shrine puzzles are extremely frustrating and the way i've solved them is completely through cheesing rather than the way it was intended, the game constantly jumps from looking 'pretty good' to shitty and a lot of that's not even counting the framerate. i feel like i've already fought the same enemies too many times.

Aiii

So not worth it
Nintendo livin' that carny life

This is common practice for pretty much any TV screen, monitor, tablet, and mobile phone company, FYI.

If you find a device has a dead or stuck pixel, just do a regular return to where you bought it and buy another one, save yourself the trouble of dealing with that shit.

Adree

zelda's alright so far

just alright. already spotted plenty of blemishes on it. combat's fun though and i like the creative stuff you can do in the open world. but the durability system is super annoying, some of the shrine puzzles are extremely frustrating and the way i've solved them is completely through cheesing rather than the way it was intended, the game constantly jumps from looking 'pretty good' to shitty and a lot of that's not even counting the framerate. i feel like i've already fought the same enemies too many times.

The mapmaking and recipe systems read to me as born of someone who got mad when Minecraft added recipes to the menus.

Castrol gtx buddy

Barrage

Well see I like in-ring matches and performance but I check the WWE Raw report on the Torch and I see matches that 2 minutes, 4 minutes, 5 minutes, 3 minutes, and a main event that maybe goes 10.

I just wish it was set up like Nitro was where you had great wrestling even if the announcers didn't talk about it.

You would get those exact match times for most RAWs in the Attitude Era.

Bruh..this month alone has had two legitimately awesome segments in the WWE (Festival of Friendship and Orton/Wyatt). At a minimum I would check out Smackdown.

Menome

Tried to play some music through Spotify whilst playing Horizon: Zero Dawn. It blocks you from using Spotify whilst it's running.

0/10. Worst game ever.

Top Bottom