• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Bronx-Man

Banned
tumblr_o0gpihPhAf1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif
THE MASTADON

jmdajr

So the only gripe with the Juice is that only certain talent are exempt, because I can't imagine anyone cares otherwise. It's not a sport.

I still wonder if there is an officially cut off point between part-time and full-time, but it's probably all arbitrary.

Also, Shane is for sure on the juice as well!

I think it kind of would have worked better if she did grab the rope. Subtle foreshadowing for her maybe adopting heel tactics in the future and it doesn't make Nia look like a goof of a monster for losing to a roll up on a PPV where Strowman had to take two spears to be pinned.

Oh I agree, hell I think it was probably supposed to happen, but it didn't so I hope they don't run with pretending it did.

Yeah it could be a British Strong Style/The Elite thing for live audience eyes only.

Yeah, that's the assumption I'm working on, they've already advertised Dunne for a couple of their other events as for the live crowd only.

That said, Riddle vs Dunne has been called off day of twice now.

Kaladin

On his latest podcast episode, NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal stated that he was back in discussions with WWE regarding taking part in a match against Big Show on 4/2 at Wrestlemania 33 in Orlando, Florida. In recent media appearances, Show has portrayed that something "above his pay scale" happened between Shaq and WWE officials and teased that O'Neal might be afraid to actually get in the ring with him.

O’Neal commented, “I’ve talked to somebody high up in the organization, and they – we’re back talking again. I just want the people to know it had nothing to do with me, despite what you hear.”

In regard to comments that Show made that he was afraid of being in the ring with Show, Shaq said, "No, I haven’t seen them. We talked yesterday. I didn’t know that. I’m going to see you. I’m not worried about it Big Show. I’m going to see you. The world ain’t that big for me not to see you.”

Shaq vs Show could be back on.

Ah, who am I kidding, it's back on. Shaq loves money and WWE needs a celebrity.

Shaq vs Show could be back on.

Ah, who am I kidding, it's back on. Shaq loves money and WWE needs a celebrity.
YAY! I was pissed that this almost broke apart. I guess it's time to make Show a heel then. They need to get this shit started tonight if that's the case though.

Mahonay

Banned
Big Show got in incredible shape so he could do a match entirely made up of rest holds, soft working punches, and a chokeslam tease.

At this point I hope the Shaq thing doesn't happen since the man doesn't seem to be in any kind of shape to even take a bump.

Big Show got in incredible shape so he could do a match entirely made up of rest holds, soft working punches, and a chokeslam tease.

At this point I hope the Shaq thing doesn't happen since the man doesn't seem to be in any kind of shape to even take a bump.
They'll just have him keep on his tanktop. Got won't see his gut or anything. Shaq's arms are still big so that's all Vince is focused on. He has a few days to get his cardio up.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I'm okay with Big Show's "return" so long as the retirement run is made a reality. Lesnar should officially retire him after Mania or, if WWE wants to not feed a part-timer, Cesaro would benefit with a show of strength retiring Big Show.

jmdajr

Already pointed out by me, but Show's knees are done. Main thing I noticed in the match he is walking all sorts of funny. He probably has to lose weight at this point and not just because of Shaq.

Mahonay

Banned
Already pointed out by me, but Show's knees are done. Main thing I noticed in the match he is walking all sorts of funny. He probably has to lose weight at this point and not just because of Shaq.
Oh for sure, the long term health benefits is the biggest positive of Big Show whipping into shape. Guy probably added quite a few years to his life expectancy.

I just realized there is going to be a more annoyingly long and insufferable entrance at Mania other than HHH: Enzo & Cass

Dear god is that going to be awful

jmdajr

So is Kane going to have a retirement match at some point?

I'm sure folks here would be happy never to see him again. But he won't go away away. You know he's going to run for Congress! Or at least local politics.

1) Two different brands.

2) They are in unrelated angles right now.

Joe only just came up to the main roster? Give it time?

Brand split makes it harder but it's possible down the line.

That big surprise that was going to make fans happy for Mania that Dave and Bryan were excited about a month ago? Was Joe/Cena happening at Mania. Was planned, then got scrapped for the mixed tag match with Cena and Nikki

Top Bottom