• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Tom Nook

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe-hall-f...hing-rick-rude-wwe-hall-of-fame-class-of-2017

LTBc7Yd.png

YES!

I guess GAF doesn't want Angle in any future WWE matches since is an old part-timer then.

You think I'm on WWEGAF's ass for being hypocritical now, it'd be a hundred times worse in both respects if Angle came back and they suddenly had amnesia, forgetting the decade of fearing (rightfully) that every bump and stupid spot was his last. Him being careful in one or two untelevised appearances for a foreign money mark promotion changes nothing

Leaning more into the old AND injured side: If Edge or Christian came back for one more match, would you forgive all? Because as much as even I would love to see them, I want to see them alive. Edge is one spear away from a wheelchair and Christian may already have CTE with the amount of concussions he's suffered, the last thing he needs is another head bump. Being fans doesn't mean being ridiculously un-caring and ignorant

shanafan

WWE Championship: Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton; I want Bray to Keep belt but it's WWE....

The same WWE that kept the belt on the Miz after Wrestlemania?

The same WWE that put the Universal title on Owens over Reigns and Rollins?

The same WWE that let AJ beat Cena clean at Summerslam?

The same WWE that let Bray Wyatt beat Cena clean two times in a row?

The same WWE that kept the belt on the Miz after Wrestlemania?

The same WWE that put the Universal title on Owens over Reigns and Rollins?

The same WWE that let AJ beat Cena clean at Summerslam?

The same WWE that let Bray Wyatt beat Cena clean two times in a row?
Huh?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
DDP literally saved the lives of WWE ex employees who were thought to be on death's doorstep for years that WWE tried to rehab multiple times. DDP did more than millions dollars worth of rehab programs on his own.

Even if you totally ignore DDP's WCW run, he's saved WWE's ass from some seriously bad PR

Sephzilla

DDP literally saved the lives of WWE ex employees who were thought to be on death's doorstep for years that WWE tried to rehab multiple times. DDP did more than millions dollars worth of rehab programs on his own.

Even if you totally ignore DDP's WCW run, he's saved WWE's ass from some seriously bad PR

Pretty much this. DDP's contributions post-wrestling alone are enough to get him into the Hall of Fame. DDP is the reason Scott Hall and Jake Roberts were inducted into the Hall of Fame alive instead of dead. His actual wrestling career wasn't bad either

shanafan

DDP definitely belongs in the Hall of Fame. He has done more than enough for the sport, both on-camera and especially off-camera.

Heroman

Banned
DDP absolutely deserves it

DDP absolutely deserves it as well.

DDP doesn't deserve to be in the HOF? Why?
I don't particularly think sting is fame of famer and sting had a much much much h much better career then DDP ever had.

There tons of athletes who do a ton of charity but that doesn't mean that they should go into a Hall of Fame.

somedevil

DDP started wrestling later than most so during the start of his big run in 97 he was already 41 years old.

Plus its the WWE hall fame and they will include who they want. If you want a more restricted hall of fame than the Observer one is that.

I don't particularly think sting is fame of famer and sting had a much much much h much better career then DDP ever had.

So basically you just think WCW doesn't count?

Cause you've now defended a kinda ridiculous stance with an even more ridiculous stance.

DDP and Sting were two of WCW's biggest baby faces of all time.

There tons of athletes who do a ton of charity but that doesn't mean that they should go into a Hall of Fame.

Gotta admit it's rare I'm left speechless, but this did it for multiple fucking reasons.

Just. Wow.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Visiting sick kids isn't the same thing as pulling drug addicted banged up ex wrestlers out of the gutter, moving them into your home, getting them off drugs and getting them in shape.

Not to mention how many of the current WWE staff use DDP yoga. Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, Bobby Roode, and Goldust are known ones.

Heroman

Banned
So basically you just think WCW doesn't count?

Cause you've now defended a kinda ridiculous stance with an even more ridiculous stance.

DDP and Sting were two of WCW's biggest baby faces of all time.
There guys in wcw I consider Hall of Fame , Hogan,Eddie, Benoit. With sting there was that one year where he was a the biggest face in the company but than he lost to Hogan where he never really the same ever again.

shanafan

Visiting sick kids isn't the same thing as pulling drug addicted banged up ex wrestlers out of the gutter, moving them into your home, getting them off drugs and getting them in shape.

Not to mention how many of the current WWE staff use DDP yoga. Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, Bobby Roode, and Goldust are known ones.

AJ did some DDP Yoga before he debuted in WWE, too.

Sephzilla

The Rock's instagram

T50MLHy.png

The Rock said:
Been following this man's wrestling career for years now. I'm very happy to see him (finally) in the WWE making a global name for himself.
Many wrestling and fight historians will attest to this, that at one time in 1970's, pro wrestlers were some of the biggest and toughest men on the planet. Well before UFC and MMA made its worldwide footprint, there was a hard core wrestling style derived from "Catch wrestling" which then spawned lots of shoot styles in wrestling training. Samoa Joe reminds me of that rare legit tough MF throwback style of wrestler.
Happy for him and his family. It's his time. He's earned it and one day we'll be referring to him as WWE World Champ. Keep kickin' ass Uso.
#SamoaJoe #FutureChamp #Backstage #RAW

That's a badass picture

There guys in wcw I consider Hall of Fame , Hogan,Eddie, Benoit. With sting there was that one year where he was a the biggest face in the company but than he lost to Hogan where he never really the same ever again.

A racist and a murderer, but not DDP.

Wait Benoit over Sting and DDP?

Even if Benoit wasn't you know a murderer his accomplishments pale in comparison to both Sting and DPP. As does Eddie's for that matter unless your measurement is WCW stars who accomplished stuff in WWF only.

Also you know WCW existed before 1997 eh?

Top Bottom