• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

slabrock

Banned
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe-hall-f...hing-rick-rude-wwe-hall-of-fame-class-of-2017

LTBc7Yd.png

Finally all you fat, out of shape, neogaf nincompoops can keep the noise down so I can show your ladies what a real man looks like. Hit the music

Still don't even know how the tribute show happened. I mean, I feel like someone should have told Vince...

"Hey, this is a bad idea."

Easy to say now in hindsight.

I went to the Live PPV where he didn't show up.
Obviously it's assuming the worst (which isn't exact hard to justify with WWE) but I wonder if it was just to make themselves look innocent. "Oh poor WWE, they were just as surprised as everyone else"

Lothar

Banned
Is there a different for all of you watching Benoit matches if he's a face or heel?

I think I could probably watch Benoit matches where he's a heel since they're not built around rooting for him. I could see myself going back and watching The Radicals period and it not being too bad. But I would never want to watch the time leading up to Wrestlemania 20 for sure.

Is there a different for all of you watching Benoit matches if he's a face or heel?

I think I could probably watch Benoit matches where he's a heel since they're not built around rooting for him. I could see myself going back and watching The Radicals period and it not being too bad. But I would never want to watch the time leading up to Wrestlemania 20 for sure.
I don't think 'he murdered his family' is the most appropriate way to have heat with a wrestler.

Sephzilla

That Rock/Joe picture makes me want them to form some kind of Samoan heel faction. Rock is the elder leader, then the active members are Roman, Joe, and the Usos

Zach

Speaking of factions: what's the Kevin Owens/Triple H faction people were gossiping about the other day? What's the rumored makeup? Or was that not a real thing?

Zach

I went searching for a Switch out of curiosity and most of the Targets I went to said theyll get restock on May.

I ended picking Horizon.

I played a couple hours of Horizon yesterday finally. It's fun. I like the protagonist a lot. Story seems interesting. Setting is downright gorgeous at times. Looking forward to playing some more.

DataWest.net score: 4/10.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Speaking of factions: what's the Kevin Owens/Triple H faction people were gossiping about the other day? What's the rumored makeup? Or was that not a real thing?

Rumor was Joe, KO, HHH and someone else. It kinda seems like its still happening, but who knows?

Joe is a perfect muscle heel for a faction, the Usos have worked shockingly well as heels, and Roman needs a heel turn. I think that would be a scenario that helps all of them

I agree that an Uso/Roman heel faction could work, I just don't want Joe involved. He's better as a monster singles star IMO.

Sephzilla

I went searching for a Switch out of curiosity and most of the Targets I went to said theyll get restock on May.

I ended picking Horizon.

Huh, the Target nearest to me said they'd be getting more in tomorrow.

Honestly yesterday I almost thought about looking around to impulse buy a Switch, but after hearing about the Joycon connection issues, the apparently the bent docks that could scratch the system, and the Switch using a plastic screen, I decided to hold off. Sounds like the Switch has a good amount of launch window issues to fix.

jmdajr

Honestly yesterday I almost thought about looking around to impulse buy a Switch, but after hearing about the Joycon connection issues, the apparently the bent docks that could scratch the system, and the Switch using a plastic screen, I decided to hold off. Sounds like the Switch has a good amount of launch window issues to fix.

what

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Boy that PPV was one of the worst in a long time. Worse than Roadblock.

Raw being the Nonsensical Booking Brand is becoming really grating.

i dont remember if it was plastic but it's not a glass screen, it's a surface that's more easily scratch-able.
Probably to make you buy screen protectors, of course

Nintendo is easily the least consumer friendly of the big three and the ones that get away with it more than anyone else... if Sony or MS tried to pull the shit Nintendo pulls you'd never hear the end of it.

Sephzilla

Nintendo is easily the least consumer friendly of the big three and the ones that get away with it more than anyone else... if Sony or MS tried to pull the shit Nintendo pulls you'd never here the end of it.

I don't know if i can go that far considering Microsoft tried to put out a system that would have completely destroyed the resale market.

I played a couple hours of Horizon yesterday finally. It's fun. I like the protagonist a lot. Story seems interesting. Setting is downright gorgeous at times. Looking forward to playing some more.

DataWest.net score: 4/10.

I haven't played it yet, work and shit, hopefully coming friday I can try it out. I like the look of the world and female protagonists are always the best.

GTA V is so fucking good. ~30% in and loving it.

Zach stinks.

Welcome to 2013.

Yeah, same boat as you, it feels a very careless thing for Nintendo to do to leave a lot of small issues here and there with the console. I'll til Christmas now at the earliest.

Anyway, hope I can get on track with NJPW events, I've missed the last couple, wanna see how Sabre Jr does against Shibata.

Holding off until a 2nd production run/revision seems like the smart choice for the Switch.

I don't know what this means. I'm assuming you quoted the wrong post.
It's the whole 'I could watch Benoit if he was a heel' thing. Like 'it's OK to boo him because he killed his family'. Came off a bit weird.

jmdajr

I don't know if i can go that far considering Microsoft tried to put out a system that would have completely destroyed the Xbox One resale market.

Fans complained and they listened.

Nintendo just does whatever the fuck they want. Onboard? Cool. No? Fuck You.

Sephzilla

Fans complained and they listened.

Nintendo just does whatever the fuck they want. Onboard? Cool. No? Fuck You.

Definitely true. Thankfully everybody gave a giant middle finger to the original Xbox One and made Microsoft scramble like fuck to fix that. And yeah, Nintendo getting away with the consumer unfriendly shit bugs the hell out of me.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Nintendo is easily the least consumer friendly of the big three and the ones that get away with it more than anyone else... if Sony or MS tried to pull the shit Nintendo pulls you'd never hear the end of it.

As someone who grew up a massive Nintendo fanboy, I hate Nintendo as a console manufacturer. I get it, "they're different", but they get away with murder. Its hard to stay strong and not give them money when they put out shit like the new Zelda though.

I don't know if i can go that far considering Microsoft tried to put out a system that would have completely destroyed the Xbox One resale market.

Touche but they got called out for it and adapted... Nintendo makes you rebuy that SNES game from 1993 on virtual console every fucking generation.... and makes you pay 70$ for a controller with a D-pad and 30$ for a grip with a usb plug in it.

And if you dare side eye that you're a Nintendo hater.

As someone who grew up a massive Nintendo fanboy, I hate Nintendo as a console manufacturer. I get it, "they're different", but they get away with murder. Its hard to stay strong and not give them money when they put out shit like the new Zelda though.

Can you imagine the backlash if MS tried to pull the shit Nintendo had for the last decade?

Zach

Rumor was Joe, KO, HHH and someone else. It kinda seems like its still happening, but who knows?

I see.

GTA V is so fucking good. ~30% in and loving it.

Zach stinks.

Like Zach, GTA V is good. I'm glad you're having fun, OwensIsNow.

I haven't played it yet, work and shit, hopefully coming friday I can try it out. I like the look of the world and female protagonists are always the best.

And it's hard not to be fun when, ya know, you're shooting robo-dinos with a bow and arrow.

The only logical explanation for most Nintendo fuckups when it comes to console quality is that they're not able to take a loss on each hardware sold like MS and Sony.

They're still douchebags tho, fuck Reggie.

Sephzilla

I grew up as a massive Nintendo fanboy as well. I hate them as a console manufacturer because they're doing none of the shit that made me a fanboy of them in the first place. When that Sony/Nintendo deal fell apart apparently Sony straight up Shang Tsung'd all the common sense out of Nintendo because the Playstation has always felt like the more proper evolution of the SNES. I mean, good lord, even the DualShock controller looks like the proper successor to the SNES controller

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm already at that 'leave Zelda paused for long periods of times because other things are more interesting' phase

not a good sign for open world perfection

Top Bottom