• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Anth0ny

GTA V is so fucking good. ~30% in and loving it.

Zach stinks.

vXeq1JW.gif

I'm already at that 'leave Zelda paused for long periods of times because other things are more interesting' phase

not a good sign for open world perfection

vXeq1JW.gif

Lothar

Banned
Holding off until a 2nd production run/revision seems like the smart choice for the Switch.

It's the whole 'I could watch Benoit if he was a heel' thing. Like 'it's OK to boo him because he killed his family'. Came off a bit weird.

How do you get from Sentence A to Sentence B? You might as well have come up with "It's OK to boo him if he voted for President Bush." It's OK to boo him because he was bad guy in wrestling.

Sephzilla

I still maintain that Zelda looks like a great open world game assuming you haven't seen an open world game since 2011.

Anyways, back to wrestling.

Pikma

Banned
Holy shit at Heroman's posts the last three pages

I thought his obsession with WORKRATE couldn't get worse but here we are

I still maintain that Zelda looks like a great open world game assuming you haven't seen an open world game since 2011.

My whole feeling is that Nintendo are like 5 years behind on everything. Hardware Technology, games. I really just gave up on them.

How do you get from Sentence A to Sentence B? You might as well have come up with "It's OK to boo him if he voted for President Bush." It's OK to boo him because he was bad guy in wrestling.
I literally just went off what you said. You said you could watch him if he was a heel when most of us were saying we can't watch him because of his real life actions, if that's not relevant why even bring up the heel thing?

Plenty of Switches where I live. May buy them all and sell them on.
Scalper!

Anth0ny

My first big game launch on youtube and I'm blown the fuck away at the amount of shit I'm getting for giving Zelda a 8/10

now I know how the gerstmann must have felt with 8.8

fucking kids acting like i killed their dog because I don't like the music in the new zelda game.

slabrock

Banned
My first big game launch on youtube and I'm blown the fuck away at the amount of shit I'm getting for giving Zelda a 8/10

fucking kids acting like i killed their dog because I don't like the music in the new zelda game.

8.8 will live on forever. I remember people just losing their minds over it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tired of games revolving around me nonstop looting bullshit off the ground

like 8/10 of the last major AAA games I played were about this. stop with all the loot and trash on the ground. stop with all the crafting. stop.

Zelda marks are the fucking worst. 'How dare you not give this game an 11/10!'

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone

Best to just tack Zelda inflation onto your score and be done with it. Same for Final Fantasy.

Zach

like 8/10 of the last major AAA games I played were about this. stop with all the loot and trash on the ground. stop with all the crafting. stop.

I ain't mad at this, dodo west.

Looting is terrible for someone like me who has gaming OCD and has to loot every single damn thing I come across. "But I might miss something rare or good."

What separates Zelda from other open world games for me is how well everything interacts with each other. I hate open world games that let you do a million things but none of them are particularly good or fun. I'm looking at you Bethesda.

I mean, it is pretty much the best game ever made.
That's fine if you think that, but a lot of Zelda fans get beside themselves with rage if you dare to have a difference of opinion, and not think it's literal perfection.

And just as an aside I haven't played it so I have no opinion on it. I just get annoyed at this sort of attitude, and Zelda fans can be particularly bad for it.

HazySaiyanetty SEETHING.

Maybe it's a 10 if the last game you played was Pong or something
OwensIsNowetty never drew a dime. Big match HazySaiyan is working the smarks!

jmdajr

So does Zelda do anything new? Or it just copies shit that modern games have been doing for awhile now? With a Zelda coat.

Not that there is anything wrong with copying ideas. I'm all for copying good ones.

But does this refine gaming, or it is just shocking that Nintendo didn't play it safe..for them.

Zach

Looting is terrible for someone like me who has gaming OCD and has to loot every single damn thing I come across. "But I might miss something rare or good."

"You never know when you'll need 50 bushels of ridge-wood." - me while playing Horizon Zero Dawn

Zach

Say what you will above the new Zelda West, but when I see little doodlies about it here or there, it looks quite lovely. Hopefully it's not a slow-starter like that beautiful ol' Wind Waker, though, because my son and I have tried to play that like five times. >_>

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
Say what you will above the new Zelda West, but when I see little doodlies about it here or there, it looks quite lovely. Hopefully it's not a slow-starter like that beautiful ol' Wind Waker, though, because my son and I have tried to play that like five times. >_>

Breath of the Wild has the least slow start of any 3d Zelda. It kind of just drops you into it.

I got told on Twitter that I just "don't get it" in regards to BotW's weapon durability bullshit.

Also, fuck triple h
fuck gta5
B+ players in wrestling and video games

Raw64life

Only took 20 years for Vince to forgive Rick Rude. Better late than never I guess.

Can't say I agree. I played a bunch of open world games the last 5 years and nothing has sucked me in like BOTW has. I got sick of AC games years ago. Infamous games were good, not great. Shadow of Mordor got super repetitive after a while and I couldn't bring myself to finish it. Couldn't get into Elder Scrolls games at all with its shit tier combat and endless technical jank. I'm not a big Zelda fan at all, didn't grow up with them despite owning Nintendo consoles, and find most 3D Zeldas to be overrated. 20 hours in and it's already easily my favorite Zelda ever.

Plenty of Switches where I live. May buy them all and sell them on.

Pure scum.

i sold my extra one for $450

I got told on Twitter that I just "don't get it" in regards to BotW's weapon durability bullshit.

It's one of the only thing I legit hate about the game. And the shitty inventory that will take forever to upgrade to passable levels. And the framerate.

This shitty Sweet Home Alabama remix for Backlash 08 is worse than any of the music today.

The Game uhhh wins number 12!!!
Fuck Professor B+eef

jmdajr

So I never played GTA3, but I bought Vice City. First thought. "This game plays janky as hell, wtf, people like this trash?"

I end up skipping GTA3.

I see reviews for GTA4 and decide it's time to give it another chance. Game is boring as fuck.

Skip out on GTAV.

Maybe I did it wrong but that's just the way it happened.

Well guys im back after a weekend of playing Zelda. Its the real deal spent over 40 hours already not even halfway through the game.

How was Fastlane

Lothar

Banned
I literally just went off what you said. You said you could watch him if he was a heel when most of us were saying we can't watch him because of his real life actions, if that's not relevant why even bring up the heel thing?

Scalper!

If someone tells you they're watching and enjoying a Benoit match, it's probably despite his real life actions, not because of them, you crazy person.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I never played GTA3, but I bought Vice City. First thought. "This game plays janky as hell, wtf, people like this trash?"

I end up skipping GTA3.

I see reviews for GTA4 and decide it's time to give it another chance. Game is boring as fuck.

Skip out on GTAV.

Maybe I did it wrong but that's just the way it happened.

You didnt even play the best one

Top Bottom