• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

CFz4s.gif

When Ziggler is forced to oversell by Low Ki.

I actually didn't care for the main event as much as the ZSJ/Shibata and LIJ tag match

Though the main event gets awesome when Tiger Mask and Okada are just stomping on each other's faces

korly

I set my alarm for 5am for NJPW but when it went off I changed my mind. Woke up in time to see the main event and then started watching from the beginning. Only made it to the RPG Vice match. I'll watch the rest tonight.

The main event was kind of a disappointment. My favorite part of the show so far was the Bullet Club bodyslam fest and Fale shaking his head in disapproval but going for it anyway.

Raw64life

So I never played GTA3, but I bought Vice City. First thought. "This game plays janky as hell, wtf, people like this trash?"

I end up skipping GTA3.

I see reviews for GTA4 and decide it's time to give it another chance. Game is boring as fuck.

Skip out on GTAV.

Maybe I did it wrong but that's just the way it happened.

GTAV is definitely the least boring GTA. I also didn't care for the GTA3 series. I got GTAIV and enjoyed it, but it was definitely more fun to just ride around and do random shit than anything the game actually wants you to do.

How is Barretta a Jr? I mean c'mon...

He's taller than most heavyweights on the roster. It's definitely a little silly.

Sephzilla

Going to see Logan tonight. Hyped as fuck

Breath of the Wild has the least slow start of any 3d Zelda. It kind of just drops you into it.

See, hearing stuff like this makes me kind of excited to try the new Zelda again. The ridiculous tutorial sections of Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword were awful behind belief.

Triple H's faction composing of Joe for the main event level, KO for the midcard and Charlotte for the women would be fire. Hell, throw in Neville for a Cruiserweight addition even.

This is a prime example of why Gedo won booker of the year. Company instantly becomes stronger off this.

Match itself was fantastic too.

And it takes you by complete surprise as it first just seemed like Suzuki trying to get some shots in advance of NJ Cup but then bam ZSJ is Suzuki-gun and you're just like holy shit

hahaha, evil beating up tanahashi is my new favourite thing

beat him some more

And it takes you by complete surprise as it first just seemed like Suzuki trying to get some shots in advance of NJ Cup but then bam ZSJ is Suzuki-gun and you're just like holy shit

Yeah, it really annoyed me at first lol. Thought I was getting screwed out of a clean finish, then they gave us an even better one.

korly

Wolverine Origins video game was awesome though.

Damn right it is!

I used to be on a Gamestop TV video that ran in all of the Gamestops for a month hyping that game up. I was at some preview for the game at NYCC and they interviewed me after.

hahaha, evil beating up tanahashi is my new favourite thing

beat him some more

Yeah, it really annoyed me at first lol. Thought I was getting screwed out of a clean finish, then they gave us an even better one.

Yep I was like oh fuck.off I want a clean win... wait... fuck yes this is the best finish

ICW announced that the Shug's Hoose Party annual show is gonna be a 2 night event this year. Interested to see what they've got booked for it, might be getting something like Super Strong Style, hope there's a good turnout for both shows at least, so they better have something big planned. O2 ABC's not a huge venue though, so probably won't be too hard really. I'm guessing this will be the weekend where Joe Coffey becomes Champ again, a year since winning and losing it in a single night.

Pikma

Banned
Benoit kicked Miz out of the locker room for years, he had to use the public restrooms inside the arenas instead during that time.

I have no idea how The Miz didn't just quit at the time, but yeah, Benoit was a shit person, work rate means shit when you're that kind of garbage human being.

jmdajr

Benoit kicked Miz out of the locker room for years, he had to use the public restrooms inside the arenas instead during that time.

I have no idea how The Miz didn't just quit at the time, but yeah, Benoit was a shit person, work rate means shit when you're that kind of garbage human being.

I thought that was JBL.

According to PWinsider, WWE will be releasing a new digital album titled “Uncaged II” on March 17th, the album will feature the following unreleased tracks…

* Dam-Nation (Rob Van Dam)
* Guard (Big Boss Man)
* Lie Cheat Steal (Eddie Guerrero)
* Trust Me (Jake “the Snake” Roberts)
* Bangers (The Headbangers)
* Shango Tango (Papa Shango)
* Ticking Timebomb (Brian Pillman)
* Snow-Man (Al Snow)
* Pretty Mean Sister (Jacqueline)
* Danger in the Jungle (Haku)
* Radicalz (The Radicalz)
* Storm (Texas Tornado)
* Dragon (Ultimo Dragon)
* Bam Bam (Bam Bam Bigelow)
* Desert Soldier (Colonel Mustafa with General Adnan)
* And Then There Was Darkness (WrestleMania 31) [feat. Shaman’s Harvest]
http://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-releasing-digital-album-of-previously-unreleased-theme-music/

BAM BAM

BAM BAM!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
London always talked about how when people say 'they couldnt see it coming' with Benoit he thought they weren't paying attention. He told all kinds of stories about what a weirdo, psycho Benoit was. Like about how Benoit wanted him to fuck a waitress in the bathroom and he was gonna stand outside the door and jack it or some shit

Top Bottom