• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_msm3zwzqiy1qcw25zo4_540.png

ICE DAGGER

Holy fuck Striker might be the only commentator that is worse when free from Vince McMahon... his partner sucks too.

All these indy commentators want to be Japanese commentators. Even Kevin Kelly but at least he's subdued about it

Sephzilla

I guess we've got to attach ourselves to Wrestlemania weekend like EVERY OTHER PROMOTION IN EXISTENCE yeah?

I legitimately forgot that's Mania weekend (shows how much I care about Mania).

UPDATE - GWF2 likely to run before WrestleMania weekend

Kaladin

London always talked about how when people say 'they couldnt see it coming' with Benoit he thought they weren't paying attention. He told all kinds of stories about what a weirdo, psycho Benoit was. Like about how Benoit wanted him to fuck a waitress in the bathroom and he was gonna stand outside the door and jack it or some shit

bb1K_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

korly

Re: Uncaged II

I appreciate the need for the entire musical archive to be available, but they're REALLY scraping the bottom of the barrel with stuff like the PMS theme.

Kaladin

Well he's cleared to return and he's advertised for house shows starting this weekend, plus they have to build a WM match for him, so yeah I'd say it's extremely likely.

Plus they totally allowed some bad Demon Balor cosplay at ringside last on hard cam last night.

Zach

London always talked about how when people say 'they couldnt see it coming' with Benoit he thought they weren't paying attention. He told all kinds of stories about what a weirdo, psycho Benoit was. Like about how Benoit wanted him to fuck a waitress in the bathroom and he was gonna stand outside the door and jack it or some shit

Look at these guys pretending like they haven't done something similar. Nice try, weirdos.

Sephzilla

RAW right now features a part-time old-timer coming in as champion fresh off of beating a full time wrestler who's been carrying the title for the last half a year. And they're coming into Chicago, the home of CM Punk, a guy who openly hated that shit.

There's a part of me that thinks Vince timed this all with the intention of trolling the Chicago crowd

jmdajr

IIRC they just turned it to JBL for kayfabe as Miz cut a promo about it once. Obviously they couldn't say it was Benoit.

It was definitely Benoit, there's an interview where Miz talks about it

well allright

anyone got a link to all those wrestling rumors back in the day?

edit:http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

92. Stephanie McMahon has a strap-on & has used it on Austin, HHH & Chyna.

RAW right now features a part-time old-timer coming in as champion fresh off of beating a full time wrestler who's been carrying the title for the last half a year. And they're coming into Chicago, the home of CM Punk, a guy who openly hated that shit.

There's a part of me that thinks Vince timed this all with the intention of trolling the Chicago crowd
CM Punk chants to happen during Goldberg's promo and he'll be like 'I don't know who that is'.

ZU1O1dE.gif

Anyway, hope I can get on track with NJPW events, I've missed the last couple, wanna see how Sabre Jr does against Shibata.

That was the only match, to me, worth checking out from the 45th Anniversary. I may be wrong here, so someone tell me if other stuff great.

The best thing to do with NJPW is make sure you catch the biggest stuff and only catch the other things if they have worth while matches. Even with G1 I didn't watch every single match. I just watched stuff of guys I enjoyed and stuff people spoke to.

The thing I realized with NJPW is you get a lot of tag match and repeat kind of stuff so you really need to pace yourself or you may burn out.

It's good that he's coming back - I can read about how they fuck him up again so I finally shed the last wrestler in the WWE I care about in any way.

They were doing pretty damn well with him before he got hurt. Triple H clearly loves the guy (some reports have said in the past that he was Triple H's favorite NXT signee). I think he'll be fine no matter what. At worst he's high midcard.

I can't if they go for another Joe vs Finn feud.

That feud is the only near main-event slot open for WM, so that's the spot I'm betting he comes back in.

Yeah, it's on Google Music. Listed as "Wade Barrett 3 (Corre) End of Days"

Awww it's like the 8th version... Speaking of which that has to be a record for most versions of a theme in the shortest amount of time. There's more versions of the theme than there are total months the group was together lol.

God Adam Blampied can't bump lol.

Foggy

Holy fuck Striker might be the only commentator that is worse when free from Vince McMahon... his partner sucks too.

All these indy commentators want to be Japanese commentators. Even Kevin Kelly but at least he's subdued about it

Striker can be really good when he's not up his own ass. Which is to say he's really good 5% of the time.

jmdajr

I don't know if 6 hours is enough based on the rumored card.

I mean how long is the New Day skit. Is Rock coming out with them? or is he taking up his own 30 minutes?

Top Bottom