• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

Other than young Andre, is Nash the only handsome big man in wrestling history?

uOObNWE.gif

Seriously, please make a Wrestlemania Rewind OT for all these reviews. The one off review with gifs is fine, but there are so many now. You try to read the thread and it keeps loading picture/gif and picture/gif.

jred2k

Seriously, please make a Wrestlemania Rewind OT for all these reviews. The one off review with gifs is fine, but there are so many now. You try to read the thread and it keeps loading picture/gif and picture/gif.

Here is a summary of links for all the ones posted so far if somebody wants to make an OT. I don't think I've missed anyone, but if I have I'll edit them in.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IhCnDY2hUgHG-9xzY7zLx0UvJd-yIGlKm7tq5gdiM3s/edit?usp=sharing

For a little reference, that Aiii review on this page alone is 104.17MB. That's getting a little extreme.

Hasney

Damn Dark Souls 2 is a technical mess. I hope the PC ver fixes a lot of these issues.

Titanfall's framerate drops make me sad too.

Rewatched Steven Wright vs Tiger Mask that Bootaaay suggested in the thread a week or so ago. Goddamn that's good shit. Goddamn.

Well at least the PC version of Titanfall runs smooth. Solid 60fps even streaming from one computer to another.

Kaladin

If it wasn't fucking NYC, and I promised myself the first time I go to NYC it would be a big deal, and I hadn't already got tickets for Best in The World the month after, I would totally be all over the ROH + New Japan shows.

Linkified

Loving the Scooby Doo episode especially the following:

Shaggy and Scooby are playing a WWE game entirely with the Kinect and Scooby jumps from the top of the sofa and the distance of a living room to score a pinfall. I don't know if this is hilarious humour or what?

Hasney

Shaggy and Scooby are playing a WWE game entirely with the Kinect and Scooby jumps from the top of the sofa and the distance of a living room to score a pinfall. I don't know if this is hilarious humour or what?

It was probably based on an early prototype of this:

211508-hulk_header.jpg

Did it come out already? Amazon has the video being released on the 25th.

jred2k

So you're watching a cartoon aimed at kids 5-10 wherein the characters and their talking dog investigate paranormal activity, and the problem is the exaggerated way they play video games?

Rapstah

Earthquake Vs Adam Bomb with Harvey Wippleman
Wippleman does a promo on the Fink. He gets pissed and pushes Wippleman on his ass. Bomb comes down to take out the Fink. Earthquake runs down to make the save. Earthquake does a couple of slams, does his sitdown finish for the win. Official 35 seconds. Was the record till WM24 i believe but who knows.

This may have been pointed out but there's an officially nine second match, inofficially 24-second match, at WM1.

Ithil

I still don't know if I'm bitter that she's not wrestling

According to Chris Hero, it was her choice, she felt she was close to retiring from the indies when WWE came knocking. Seems like she likes living in one place with a steady job, training the future generation of Divas.
Although, in that article:
Whether her current role as a coach will lead Amato to ring time in WWE’s Divas division remains to be seen

I wouldn't mind a Finlay type run for her.

Chikara rub!

Amato turned into a star personality for groups like Ring of Honor and Chikara Pro, too. She’d regularly steal shows with her rugged matches, some of which were against men. Cesaro witnessed Amato’s fighting spirit up-close when he teamed alongside her in the indies. The Real American extolled her technique.

Sara PLZ

For now, Amato’s concentration is squarely on the WWE Performance Center, not attaining WWE Superstardom. Still, she’s quick to explain that she wouldn’t rule out a run in WWE.

“If the opportunity comes up, I definitely wouldn’t say no,” she conceded, before adding, fittingly, “After all, that’s why we train.”

Rapstah

Elimination Chamber 2012 is on the WWE Network. There's a segment about Cena's gym for some reason. A bunch of then-developmental guys are filmed, including Xavier Woods and Seth Rollins who are called by those names. Roman Reigns and Big E (Langston) are also filmed and get nameplates saying, respectively, "Leakee" and "Big E". "Leakee" is clearly the original nameplate. Did Big E's originally say "Big E Langston" and did they go back and edit Elimination Chamber 2012 to change it or did it always say "Big E"?

Elimination Chamber 2012 is on the WWE Network. There's a segment about Cena's gym for some reason. A bunch of then-developmental guys are filmed, including Xavier Woods and Seth Rollins who are called by those names. Roman Reigns and Big E (Langston) are also filmed and get nameplates saying, respectively, "Leakee" and "Big E". "Leakee" is clearly the original nameplate. Did Big E's originally say "Big E Langston" and did they go back and edit Elimination Chamber 2012 to change it or did it always say "Big E"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uffr3LOyQ0k

Here's the original. So no, it was always Big E.

Kaladin

Full Impact Pro looks interesting this weekend, both shows are $5 for the live iPPV.

Full Impact Pro presents
Everything Burns
The Orpheum
1915 E. 7th Avenue
Ybor City, FL 33605
Friday, March 14th 2014
9 PM Belltime

Already Signed -

CZW World Heavyweight Championship Match
Drew Gulak defends vs. "The British Messiah" Timothy Thatcher

Super Stiff Challenge!!!
FIP World Tag Team Champion Roderick Strong vs. Biff Busick

FIP Florida Heritage Championship Match
Gran Akuma defends vs. Lince Dorado

SHINE Championship Match
Ivelisse defends vs. SHINE Tag Team Champion Leva

Plus More Featuring -
- Juicy Product of David Starr & JT Dunn
- Maxwell Chicago
- Larry "HD" Dallas
- Chasyn Rance w/ MSL
- Savages of Teddy Stigma & Eddie Graves w/ Trina Michaels
- Jonny Vandal
- Earl Cooter
- The Debuting Blake Edward Belakus
- The Debuting Submission Squad of Pierre Abernathy, Evan Gelistico & Gary Jay
- Plus Many More to be Added!

Full Impact Pro presents
Ascension
Orlando Downtown Recreation Complex
363 North Parramore Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
8 PM Belltime

Already Signed -

CZW World Heavyweight Championship Match (If Gulak is still champion)
Drew Gulak defends vs.FIP World Tag Team Champion Roderick Strong

FIP Florida Heritage Championship Match (If Akuma is still champion)
Gran Akuma defends vs. "The British Messiah" Timothy Thatcher

Lince Dorado vs. Biff Busick

Plus More Featuring -

- Juicy Product of David Starr & JT Dunn
- Maxwell Chicago
- Larry "HD" Dallas w/ Nikki Kneeds
- Chasyn Rance w/ MSL
- Savages of Teddy Stigma & Eddie Graves w/ Trina Michaels
- Jonny Vandal
- Earl Cooter
- The Debuting Blake Edward Belakus
- The Debuting Submission Squad of Pierre Abernathy, Evan Gelistico & Gary Jay
- Plus Many More to be Added!

http://www.wwnlive.com has all the details.

I'm going to a Sting signing, debating whether to go the sensible route and take my Clash of the Champions Blu-Ray or go all out and get a baseball bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom