• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The NXT Era Has ArRIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Anderson could be free of Bullet Club but at the same time, his pre-BC stuff wasn't terribly memorable. Don't get me wrong, it was still good, but his BC affiliation has really brought him up quite a bit. Still, without it, I'd be concerned a bit and wouldn't see him going further because he really isn't that huge (I know, shut up) but if you're a gaijin you need to look like a monster. When it comes to NJPW, I don't say the same about DG.

Ibushi really deserves more, and I like watching Naito but he's missing something crucial, something I can't put my finger on.

I went ahead and bought Yottsume's subtitlin' work for Toru Together 2. Can't wait to watch it.

oh yeah i wanted to get that. link?

strobogo

Banned
LEGIT SHOOK Wrestlemania 29

Fuck it. I'm not going to be late for my review.

gif_delay_1395175221_4e767f858b.gif

rock.gif

cry.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Woohoo reading now! Been itchin to see this travesty.
AU7Amsc.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, that was just a miserable subject. A shame.

Love the repeating gifs though.

strobogo

Banned
It was before I figured out how to do gifs the best from the Network, so a lot of them are still herky jerky and had to be slowed down and whatnot. And I didn't give a fuck to redo them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It was before I figured out how to do gifs the best from the Network, so a lot of them are still herky jerky and had to be slowed down and whatnot. And I didn't give a fuck to redo them.

Is there a better final mode for gifmaking? Do you still watch in another browser or do they give resize now?

jred2k

You totally mised the Miz/Barrett pre-show match. That's what set the whole tone for the show and created the hype that lasted through the night.

Rhode Scholars with the Bellas vs. Team Funkasaurus is noticeably absent, as well.

somedevil

Monday's WWE Raw television show averaged 4.075 million viewers, according to Zap2It.com. Viewership was down from the 4.368 million average from last week.

This is interesting because it could be that St. Patrick's day took a chunk of there audience last night. If the audience stays the same next week then there is a problem. Its weird though because Summerslam is almost sold out as well.

strobogo

Banned
"Cena looks shoot. Legit."

Haha. Stro botched the pun with the name of the site.

It was intentional. By "botching" the name of website, I was drawing similarities to how the whole show, but specifically the Rock/Cena match were botched and had such minimal effort put into them. I'm glad you noticed the small details.

iKg2oOvM9bcbn.gif

Sblargh

Banned
This is interesting because it could be that St. Patrick's day took a chunk of there audience last night. If the audience stays the same next week then there is a problem. Its weird though because Summerslam is almost sold out as well.

I think they decided to invest on the Network because of stuff like this. It's like, people are commenting on social media, people are buying merch, people are going to the live events, but the ratings and the PPV buyrates are all over the place.

I think somewhere on their data there are indications that people are watching the shows, just not in any way that gives them money.

It was intentional. By "botching" the name of website, I was drawing similarities to how the whole show, but specifically the Rock/Cena match were botched and had such minimal effort put into them. I'm glad you noticed the small details.

iKg2oOvM9bcbn.gif

And now you botched the gif by using an Axl Rose gif instead of something wrestling-related!

Haha!

strobogo

Banned
I think they decided to invest on the Network because of stuff like this. It's like, people are commenting on social media, people are buying merch, people are going to the live events, but the ratings and the PPV buyrates are all over the place.

I think somewhere on their data there are indications that people are watching the shows, just not in any way that gives them money.

And now you botched the gif by using an Axl Rose gif instead of something wrestling-related!

Haha!

Someone snitch on this son of a bitch.

ROCK SOLID WRESTLEMANIA PREDICTION WHICH I WILL BET ONE MONTH OF AVATAR ON -
DANIEL BRYAN WILL WIN TITLE AT MANIA; LOSE TITLE AT RAW AFTER MANIA

Who wants in bitches?

DMczaf

Are you ready for gifs? Because I have gifs, mother fuckers.

Welcome to my first review. Welcome to WRESTLEMANIA 2000!

Let’s begin with a little bit of background/history on this PPV. My cousin ordered Wrestlemania All Day Long. I was 15 at the time. We watched 12 hours straight of WWE. By watch, I mean we had it on in the background while we performed our own Ladder Match with his dad’s ladder in the living room. Probably why my back is fucked up to this day, but that’s another story. This is my first time revisiting this PPV in 14 years. When I was 15, this was one of the best PPV ever. It had naked girls, hardcore matches, and cursing.

Returning to the scene of the crime 14 years later as a 29 year old, and this PPV is just painful to watch. It makes me embarrassed for my 14 year old self.

Let’s get this party started. Witness my slow descent into madness.

juNsCv5mL1hIp.PNG

We are live from the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, CA! Home of Wrestlemania XII 4 years ago, but for some reason we are back in this dump during the hottest time in the company’s history because Vince probably brokered this deal while the company was flopping during the New Generation Era.

We head straight to the ring for the National Anthem, performed by our favorite future ring announcer and singer, Lilian Garcia! Remember Clan Tags?

j5qQiQJe8sMx.PNG

Respectful Anaheim fans stand for our National Anthem.

jbsO90jrCyftBv.PNG

SIGNS! We’re back in the Attitude Era, baby!

j24oEziQ5gMiD.PNG

Video Package: Wrestlemania is Important, Damn it!

ipklN7ppIqIKt.gif

But that was then…THIS IS NOW (unfortunately)

ibueOk1U7g3UZM.gif

A MCMAHON IS EVERY CORNER! Because this is why we watch wrestling! Thanks Austin for giving us this fucking match.

i1UBy4FdwDQ60.gif

Time to start this show! Our announcing team, Jerry “I Still Care” Lawler, and Jim “He should still be doing this today” Ross! JR announces 19,776 fans are in the Arrowhead Pond! Let’s pretend we wish we booked this WM at this tiny ass shithole!

ib1lcfyqfwsSxl.png

First match of the night! Godfather and D’Lo Brown vs Big Boss Man and Bull Buchanan! Exciting.

Godfather and D’Lo Brown hit the ring with a bunch of skanky ass hos and Ice T saying PIMPIN AINT PIMPIN AINT EASY MAN over and over and over and over and over again. GRAB YO BITCHES, proclaims Ice-T.

HO DOWN!

iWoXS74OavxC.gif

This entire gimmick just makes me embarrassed now. I was a total Godfather mark, but now it just feels lame as fuck. 2014 mentality!

Oh well, let’s move on to their opponents! BIG BOSS MAN AND BULL BUCHANAN!

iccaYtOI0RstT.gif

Apparently they have a relationship going back to Cobb County, Georgia. I want to know more about this, but JR moves on and King is mesmerized by the hos.

KISS MAH ASS!

ibigVBbhea3Vel.gif

D’Lo kicks off WM with the first glimpse of offense on Bull! Punches! Shoot into the ropes! Heel kick! D’Lo tags in Godfather, they perform some standard tag team moves.
Godfather just looks sloppy, cheesy, out of shape, and just nasty. D’Lo deserved better than this. Standard offense to start the match. Later in the match D’Lo gets some corner punches in, then shoots Bull into the opposite corner…but Bull counters it nicely!

iBk3AEMVnH8It.gif

It’s already obvious D’Lo will be the guy who gets his ass kicked the entire match. This match is getting boring. Feels like a Raw match. This entire WM feels like a Raw because it’s in god damn ARROWHEAD POND! Seriously, Vince?! Ooooooh Bull did something again! I like this guy.

ijN293tH95yvm.gif

Match slows down again. I swear most of this match is just D’Lo getting his ass kicked while Godfather’s fat ass stands in the corner. Bull continues to kick D’Lo’s ass, and now has him in a bear hug. D’Lo breaks out, and is knocked down again. Boss Man is tagged in, and continues the D’Lo beat down. JR makes an XFL joke. Bull is tagged in, continues to beat D’Lo down. This match is so fucking boring. OMG D’Lo did something! HURRICARANA!

irbttzVI9IEyr.gif

Godfather is hot tagged! INSTANT OFFENSE! It’s like he’s been out of the match for 90% of it! HO TRAIN! Immediately tags in D’Lo, who is somehow completely fresh now. Nevermind, Boss Man side slam, Bull top rope leg drop. Match over. Boss Man and Bull now stalk the hos like some GAF creeps.

ibu5WERip8KOg2.gif

Cut to Steph and Triple H. Déjà vu.

jy8L0zO0l4cOg.PNG

Next up is the Hardcore Battle Royal! Rules? THERE ARE NO RULES. Nah, there are rules. We have a conference with the participants. 24/7 rule is over for the night, as Crash Holly puts the belt up in the Hardcore Battle Royal. In the 15 minute time limit, there can be an unlimited amount of title changes. Whoever is the champion at the end of the 15 mins is the new Hardcore champion!

jqlbW5AX8X9Eo.PNG

The participants are in no particular order, but in the order they were introduced: Taz, Viscera (R.I.P.), MEAN STREET POSSE (GUZIM!), Hardcore Holly (P.O.S.), Kai En Tai, Headbangers Mosh and Thrasher, Acolytes, and our current Hardcore Champion Crash Holly (R.I.P.).

It’s complete and utter boring mayhem! Everyone is either completely out of shape or completely wasted (or completely both!) Taz is the new champion 20 seconds into the match! But we miss it because of incompetent producers.

izFHM38c77vcr.gif

Boring ass mayhem continues! Viscera is the new champion because Taz’s dumb ass decides to jump out of the ring and fight Viscera on the outside.

ibhNKNkW1kBpAa.gif

MAYHEM! So. Fucking. Boring. People beating the shit out of each other with speed signs, baking sheets, tennis rackets, trash cans, and Japanese flags at the speed of a Hogan/Warrior WCW match. Everyone is blown up. Everyone just wants to go to the back and watch the rest of the PPV. Viscera has been champion for 3-4 minutes now. Iron Man. BRADSHAW GOES OFF!

iJVdJcADDhHM0.gif

P.O.S. and one of the Headbangers get near falls on Viscera. Viscera is still the champion! 10 minutes left! More boring mayhem, nothing amounting to anything other than backyard wrestling.

Let’s fight! Nah I change my mind…

ibp0ytNJOXkqTY.gif

8 minutes and 30 seconds left. Viscera is still champion. GOING TO THE TOP ROPE! Moron.

ixBsv5oaUOiHs.gif

iucZW1Z31bxot.gif

Acolytes kick his ass, and then…push Kai En Tai on top of him!? Funaki is now Hardcore Champion! Taka is pissed as fuck and kicks his ass. Funaki is taking off! WE’RE GOING TO THE BACK!

ibarXyeBtqqTbl.gif

Rodney pins Funaki! NEW CHAMPION!
Joey Abs pins Rodney! NEW CHAMPION!
Thrasher pins Joey Abs! NEW CHAMPION!
Pete Gas pins Thrasher! NEW CHAMPION!
5 minutes remaining!
Taz pins Pete Gas! NEW CHAMPION!

i7gmiY2Vi4sdR.gif

ixH4gw6sndTvG.gif

Thank you Mosh! *clap clap clapclapclap*

3 minutes left! Holly cousins begin to double team Taz in the ring! Random ECW chant for the first time of the night. Taz keeps going for pins WHILE HE IS THE CHAMPION. No one gives a shit in this god damn match! 2 minutes remaining! Crash and P.O.S. are fighting over who pins Taz in the ring. Taz continues to try to pin people while he is the god damn champion. Less than a minute remaining!

Crash Holly pins Taz with 30 seconds left! NEW CHAMPION!

Taz is back up! TAZMISSION! Wait, no. Fuck you P.O.S.

ibl6Tx2fXURZFf.gif

Are you fucking kidding me? P.O.S. is the new Hardcore champion. No time remaining. Fuck this shit.

jfHp0fNNyP3YR.PNG

Let’s take a look back at WWE Axess! We get random interviews from Val Venis, Chyna, and Jericho. KANE FANS! SOULPLAYA!

iYKkgnJjwOVOO.gif

Marlena, Big Show, Trish Stratus. All the big stars are here! WAIT! SHAWN MICHAELS! Probably high enough to not remember a single thing about this weekend (or year).

jbtwrMHK7TdARa.PNG

Young Coach! Young Cole!

jbf3yNUle7bw3c.PNG
jbjL9Kd5HeDe5j.PNG

iry5TEpnZLVbd.gif

Bikertaker’s streak is on hold this year

iPnaUst9WKfqs.gif

It’s time for Al Snow and Steve Blackman vs Test and Prince Albert with Trish Stratus!

ibdVHrrxYKioZZ.gif

HEAD CHEESE! Apparently Wrestlemania is a special day, so time to introduce a new gimmick. Chester McCheeserton.

jLB2JchUgBFNs.PNG

LOL GET IT? HE HAS ASS CHEEKS! OMG VINCE YOU GENIUS!

T&A is coming out. I said GOTDAM.

jRNYlVhjln1lm.PNG

Teddy Long is our referee, playa! WE GOT A TAG TEAM MATCH! JR’s headset goes out, so King has to carry the show. Dear god. King’s jokes with no one to play them off. Match is boring. Punches. Clotheslines. Shoulder blocks. Punches. Some kicks. Meh. I give no shits about this match right now after that Chester McCheeserton thing just happened. Seriously, Vince? What is wrong with this old man? I mean, I know, but I still have to ask. Match continues with punches, kicks, clotheslines. Now apparently Chester is trying to grab Trish’s ass, or something. Attitude era is not being well represented tonight. Crowd is completely dead. Test is tagged in, no reaction.

iG5Sv3dcv1sdm.gif

Test pins Snow, even though he’s not the legal man. Of course, Teddy counts the pinfall. Near fall. Fans are having air horn wars. Match looks like a bowling shoe, according to JR. I agree. Al Snow is slammed, and then immediately stands up because of reasons.

iDonoD3pHb4PU.gif

Test elbow drop on Blackman. Match is over. Thank god. Bowling shoes.
Time for the hilarious post-match promo by Al Snow. More hilarious Chester McCheeserton jokes. King just said “Chester McCheeserton” with the most racist Mexican accent. God damn this show. IT’S TIME TO CUT THE CHEESE.

iuS1myNtOc3Ch.gif

We cut to the back where Kat and Mae Young discuss Kat’s match later that night.

jbxMPvNBaj2gqy.PNG

Lots of Austin Powers-esque sight gags.

iU7m1S3IaVXt7.gif

DMczaf

It’s time for the first-ever Triangle Tag-Team Ladder Match! A prelude to the TLC match. Dudley Boys! Hardy Boyz! Edge and Christian! Finally I’m a little excited. We are reminded that Edge attended Wrestlemania VI in Toronto, we are also reminded that Wrestlemania was held in an arena that held more than 19K people. Shitty ass Arrowhead Pond. Goddamn it.

ibnMAJ8EDhoMYP.gif

Mayhem begins! Punches are flying! All six men are making their Wrestlemania debuts! Cool stuff. I miss the Dudley Boys. I wish they were back in the WWE. I also miss the Hardy Boyz, but I do not wish they were back in the WWE.

As the night goes on, I’m beginning to get tired. I just had 2 8.4 FL OZ Red Bulls (Total Zero) and made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It was delicious. 5 stars.
Honestly, this match is just going to turn into a gif post because that’s all this match was. Spots galore.

Oh shit!

ibr7Y516hBYlo1.gif

Matt Hardy looks god damn ridiculous with blonde streaks in his hair. Cut that shit out, Matt.

Just complete carnage in the ring.

io6GNtm1kkUvQ.gif

Flying Hug!

i7sP16VhMEqKp.gif

Butt punch!

ij2LpHncxC9Gz.gif

Fans are actually alive for this match. First time of the night. This place LOVES the Dudleys though. Oh yeah, fuck Christian.

ibamPjwwenvsWo.gif

GET DA TABLES! Even though all we need to do is climb a ladder, take the belts down and leave. Fuck your career, Matt!

ii0tHGIU3pa7U.gif

I need to ly down now…

i69OCD7vxkKQc.gif

Jeff’s career defining moment.

ixDiDIyteovAZ.gif

Edge kills Matt Hardy. Edge and Christian win! NEW CHAMPS!

iobqG3MkIlG85.gif

jjW7PwvO3brDD.PNG

We go to the back with future Senator Linda and Mick!

jbv0lzXbgAGqHn.PNG

“I want people talking about this match for the next 10 years” says Mick. The match was forgotten the next night on Raw. #thanksmick

It’s time for the Kat vs Marlena CAT FIGHT! *sigh* with special guest ref Val Venis of course. (video is corrupted on that part on WWE Network for some reason :( )

i2bLe1XP6JNjw.gif

First woman to throw her opponent from the ring to the floor wins.

iyBWiEjPVEVwD.gif

iboX6OrUQkpvSH.gif

Yup. This is going to be a match. Attitude Era, ladies and gentlemen.

izvwCYErOFy0Y.gif

ibvGWBNWFCuiyL.gif

Val makes out with both contestants because why not. Mae tries to show her puppies. Mae makes out with Val now. After Marlena is thrown out multiple times by Kat with Val missing it, Marlena wins the match after Val’s attention is free from Mae and Kat is on the outside of the ring. There was a wrestling move in this match!

iDsTefQvX8Gkx.gif

Mae does a Bronco Buster (fuck this move)

izPSFeN1Yqs8z.gif

Time to strip Marlena!

iP9hmHwVxpcq.gif

This show. This show. The worst of Attitude Era all packed into these 3 hours. My god.
We go to the back, with The Radicals! They have my attention back! Eddie! Saturn! Malenko! My guys!…oh wait, Chyna and Too Cool. :( Benoit of course is not in this match, as he’s in the Triple Threat IC title match with Jericho and Angle.

jb1qm1RwnIvVrG.PNG

Blah.

Too Cool is super over. Latino Heat still got it. Chyna wants it.

im5LN5BPDUSI1.gif

Fuck this match. Why is Malenko in this match? It’s just a goofball spotfest. I guess I’m amused by JR having to say “Grandmaster Sexaaaaaay” over and over again. Seriously, fuck you WWE for letting WCW use Malenko better than you. All this talent in the ring, and the entire match is just a comedy break. The other amusing part of the match was Chyna splitting her pants and having to work the rest of the match trying to hold them up, and the finish depended on her spots. Chyna beats the crap out of The Radicals, gets the pin on Eddie after completely destroying him. Thanks Vince. King continues to use his Mexican accent, screaming “Latino Heat!” *sigh*

ihZK6hURFftK.gif

iDXCRaw9Sxih3.gif

Video Package: All Day Long Winner wins Best Mom Award

jh35mzcEXAhhB.PNG

She already knows about WM2000. Kid wants a puff. Send in the Attitude Dudes!

ibsJyS2jj7BtBX.gif

She fancy, y’all.

jyP8im9XK5aK4.PNG

jQyUc6VyxQx3H.PNG

Cut to the back. Big Show/Shane promo. I want to go to sleep. It’s 1AM.

It’s time for the Angle/Jericho/Benoit IC AND European title match! 2 falls match! First fall is for the IC title, second fall for the European title! Kurt Angle is pretty much the Attitude Era Bo Dallas. This gimmick is always awesome. All 3 men are competing in their first Wrestlemania as well.

Hey, Jericho’s chest looks normal!

jb2JCsI5wHRngg.PNG

This guy.

jbyQcRsvdJjc0b.PNG

Kurt Angle looking normal as well.

jKb59mHKFlpSO.PNG

I forgot how good Benoit was in the ring. Dude was a machine. Every move looked perfect, with speed and power. Why did you have to be a murdering asshole? :( Match is great. Red Bull is wearing off, but I don’t care. These guys are working well together, and are having a legit wrestling match. Not a bullshit comedy match. Not a bullshit Sunday Night Heat match. Not a bullshit hardcore match. Just a straight up honest to goodness wrestling match.

Hey Vince, take Angle with you!

iqiv1MCaxwwuU.gif

Benoit with the first pinfall on Jericho! NEW IC CHAMPION!

This match also has the beginning of Kurt Angle’s dumb ass moonsaults.

i1vtSmMHv9RET.gif

Jericho pins Benoit with the Lionsault! New European champion! Kurt Angle goes into the match with 2 titles, leaves with no titles, and was never pinned! NO JUSTICE! NO PEACE!

We go to the back with Vince and his puppet, Michael Cole. Blah blah blah we will win. These McMahon promos have been boring as fucking fuck all night. I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS FAMILY! GOD DAMN IT!

jbk3yinayOwhx6.PNG

ibbd1S7kDr9QM0.gif

JR lets us know that WM has been sold out for months. I would hope so. YOU HAVE 19K PEOPLE! IN SHITTY ASS ARROWHEAD POND! God damn it Vince, you couldn’t get out of this deal?

Here comes the Worst DX. Tori. X-Pac. Road Dogg. Why did DX keep going? Fucking X-Pac. Kane and Rikishi are coming out next. No fucking idea why they are teammates, this is all a blur to me now. Shitty match goes 4 minutes. King calls Kane the “Big Red Retard”, gotta love the Attitude Era. Kane is such a gentleman.

iKxTcDUM7A6cW.gif

And Tori gets the Stinkface because it's hilarious for reasons.

iyeNpQiE8g876.gif

Kane’s shitty tombstone

ibeFnxDBwzyGSl.gif

These fans love Too Cool. Why? God damn it. Time to kill Pete Rose.

ik03cHLRkgG6m.gif

And Pete dead. Again.

ibyXfbBsDtdBER.gif

Stinkface on Pete and we are out of here. Kane wishes he was with Undertaker.

ibnTr1g30NPI0E.gif

We go to the back with a Rock promo. Even Prime Rock can’t even get me excited for this god damn show or match. Hey, it’s Screech and Martin Short!

jxMED5HwXEqXY.PNG

It’s time for the McMahon Fatal McMahon Four McMahon Way McMahon! MCMAHON! EVERY CORNER! MCMAHON! Mick Foley! Big Show! The Rock! Triple H! Fuck them, they are nothing. MCMAHON!!!!! McMahons are here, guys! MCMAHONS! MY GOD THE MCMAHONS! It’s 2AM! MCMAHON!!! I love Triple H's My Time theme. I don't know why.

j5ZW52vFoLT4x.PNG

j5e4Vov72gCLd.PNG

jFZd2ZTP3tbQl.PNG

jovZcg5nka0Xp.PNG

Let's start the fucking match. Fuck Big Show.

iVQawO5PG2hXL.gif

ikYQMoGdBp4Ko.gif

Ok, I’m starting to really like this match for some reason.

Vince’s boy eliminates Shane’s boy. We are down to THREE McMahon! Bye Shane!

iVQ1ZXtRliRVa.gif

Hey, Triple H. Fuck you too!

iZHqlJioUxzUt.gif

This is fun! I’m sure nothing bad will happen now that Rock and Foley are on the same page…

ibvni4Chtygghi.gif

AW GOD DAMN IT! These fucking morons. #thanksmick Also, these morons keep breaking up pins. IT’S A FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH! I am physically and mentally tired of these guys using zero ring psychology tonight.

Oh, here comes Mick to save the day.

ibxcHXZLlTLSyb.gif

I know Linda. I know.

jYkJLYQdZvmLT.PNG

Mick is Pedigreed on a chair in the ring. He gone. This is his final match, until his next final match. Down to TWO MCMAHONS! Steph vs Vince! Before Mick goes out, he comes back in and nails Triple H with the barbed wire bat! Rock covers! ONE! TWO! …TRIPLE H KICKS OUT! Of course he does! What a man! What a COO! Match continues! Lots of action on the outside.

MAH GAWD!

itiRjm3UKyrq8.gif

SHANE IS BACK! HES ATTACKING VINCE! But Vince no-sells it like a god damn champ. #forever

ibpz1j2yhHUFAN.gif

This match has literally turned into a MCMAHONFEST! MCMAHONS! MCMAHONS EVERYWHERE! MCMAHON ON MCMAHON VIOLENCE!
MCMAHON ON THE LATE MICHAEL CLARK DUNCAN VIOLENCE!

il92ufWkAmBjJ.gif

VINCE IS BACK!

iyqQ1G09MZFS.gif

iwpHsqfOElnrV.gif

Vince turns on Rock! GAWD DAMN IT!

iy37xdzhbtLMg.gif

ROCK KICKED OUT! HES STILL IN IT! One more chair shot, and it’s over. Triple H retains. Trash is being thrown in the ring. Fuck this company.

i2F2DQpBi80H.gif

FUCK YOU TOO STEPH!

ibhIq7UE8VyqV1.gif

What a clusterfuck of an ending. Just to make sure Triple H retains his title.

I want to go home.

iBKSI9serUqtj.gif

I now hate the Attitude Era.

strobogo

Banned
So you know how I said I've been sick for the past few weeks ever since hooking up with that MILF? Well, as it turns out, she ended up having bronchitis, which means I've probably been hanging out with bronchitis for weeks, been trying to work out and do bike rides with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom