• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is Lucha Underground just flippy shit or is there a good variety in wrestling styles?

My friend, watch this, I highly recommend it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX1X7IBOa-4

If this is awesome to you (and it is to most people) you'll know. Big Zeke is there (sorry, Big Ryck) and a lot of other hosses that offer a good counter to a lot of the lighter, acrobatic stuff. It's fan fucking tastic.

When did Spider From Mars start posting in here again? I might have actually been checking this thread if I knew it had a tastemaker in it

In related news, the subplot of Dexter where Deb falls in love with her adoptive brother was one of the most offensive things I've ever seen.

But not THE most offensive.

That would be this:

deb-and-lundy.png

Sephzilla

Spoiler for Dexter
It always sucked

Wrong.

The first 4 seasons are legit. Everything after sucks though. I swear the writers for the later seasons were in competition with each other to see if they could make each new episode shittier than the rest, I've never seen a series go downhill so much.

Aiii

So not worth it
Offensive how?

'I am offended at how stupid this show is' or 'I am offended at this perverse incestuous storyline'

The former goes for pretty much the entire show post-S4, but in this case, it's the latter.

Not so much because it was presented as incestuous, but rather because it was presented -even in the show itself- as a "well, he's technically not really your brother" kind of way.

Which, honestly, isn't how it works at all. There's no distinction between adoptive and biological children in these families. There's no moment where you look at your sibling and go "oh hang, but you're not my REAL brother."

I can imagine such things happening in families where two divorced people with children from previous marriages get together and form a new family, sure. But families where your parents adopt a baby? Nope, that's as much a "real" brother or sister as any other.

The Dexter writers are just the worst writers. Absolutely terrible.

I thought the first couple seasons of Dexter were pretty good, but then it went downhill fast. The final season is such a massive clusterfuck of awful it completely overshadows any good the show ever had.

imBask

Banned
Wrong.

The first 4 seasons are legit. Everything after sucks though. I swear the writers for the later seasons were in competition with each other to see if they could make each new episode shittier than the rest, I've never seen a series go downhill so much.

yo Seph I finally got around to watch the original Robocop

it was alright

Bowser

I thought the first couple seasons of Dexter were pretty good, but then it went downhill fast. The final season is such a massive clusterfuck of awful it completely overshadows any good the show ever had.

4 > 1 > 2 > 3

I prefer to pretend the series ends at season 4.

imBask

Banned
I'm glad you didn't hate it!

If you're interested in anything else related to the franchise, watch RoboCop 2 and then stay the fuck away from everything else.

so you're saying I should watch the 2014 edition and base my whole opinion on the franchise around that one? WILL DO!

Sephzilla

so you're saying I should watch the 2014 edition and base my whole opinion on the franchise around that one? WILL DO!

lol

The 2014 RoboCop is probably the third best entry in the franchise, which isn't exactly a huge accomplishment.

RoboCop (orig) > RoboCop 2 > RebootCop > RoboCop: Prime Directives > RoboCop 3 > RoboCop: The Series.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Do you think Lanoi is really on America's side or is he in the pocket of the freedom hating, special interest loving terrorists?

I only know two things for certain in the world of Decker. That Decker loves America and that President Davidson is the worst president of all forever time.

bjork

My neighbor has a little purse dog that they decided should live in the backyard, and this motherfucker barks at EVERYTHING nonstop. How do I make it stop? I don't want it to get hurt or anything, I just want some peace and quiet. If I didn't think it would be an idiot and run in the street, I'd just open their gate.

I think I need to get the answer straight from the experts -- do y'all think the whole Kojima/Konami thing is a WORK or a SHOOT? Vote now on the WWE App!
It was a work that was started as a work-shoot but then the gambling/health club higher ups didn't like Kojima's style so they decided to do a shoot-work on him and then Kojima's said fuck that and did a shoot on them.

klonere

Banned
I think Gregg Turkington(AKA Gregg Who?) is going to have a hefty lawsuit on his hands once Tim gets back from seeing his people back home and riding his horse.

gregg is the only reason to watch that horrible show, i skipped all the non-gregg episodes of #Decker. Tim is an egotistical maniac, he should be kissing Gregg's boots cos he carries the hell out of that show

#TeamGregg

Recall

I find it crazy that Survivor Series 1996 was the last great Survivor Series PPV with a quality elimination match and title match.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Wish you guys would stop reminding me how shitty Dexter got. One of the few shows I actually just quit watching which is saying a lot. Fuck, I even stuck with Nip/Tuck all the way through.

scabro

Wish you guys would stop reminding me how shitty Dexter got. One of the few shows I actually just quit watching which is saying a lot. Fuck, I even stuck with Nip/Tuck all the way through.

i naturally lost interest at the beginning of season 4, i feel fortunate, from what ive read

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think I need to get the answer straight from the experts -- do y'all think the whole Kojima/Konami thing is a WORK or a SHOOT? Vote now on the WWE App!

It's a shoot. Kojima marks desperately want it to be part of the plan, see #teamCG for associated dipshittery.

Sephzilla

Same here, I couldn't make it to the final season. And I even managed to make it through Star Trek Voyager

It's a shoot. Kojima marks desperately want it to be part of the plan, see #teamCG for associated dipshittery.

The only reason people are even wondering is because Kojima is #CarnyAsFuck

Top Bottom