• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jmdajr

Why would he talk about his kids? They're probably like every other kid; dumb, whiny, and useless.

Most parents seem to like their kids and talk about them. It's normal.

Plus he tells me almost every fucking minute detail of his life at the ranch. I know more about his dogs than his kids.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
1NKlhwq.jpg

Are you saying he advocates it now?

People can change.

Now dig up my old posts that have me condemning people for shit they did 20 years ago. Do it now!

Yeah, Austin genuinely seems like a better person than he was. His comments on homosexuality cheered me up to no end on a gloomy day. But obviously, wrasslin' fans don't know the meaning of anything that ain't black and white.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sekimoto wished Sekifuda the best of luck as he travels to the USA to begin training. Sekimoto told the young rookie to never lose his heart and to live his dream.
BJW is friendly and welcoming. Unlike 'You will never be Mr IWGP' NJPW.

Cagey

Banned
Most parents seem to like their kids and talk about them. It's normal.

Plus he tells me almost every fucking minute detail of his life at the ranch. I know more about his dogs than his kids.

I assumed he was one of those guys who never had kids and treated his dogs as kids because how much he talks about them and his wife.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How long ago did that accident happen to Landis?

His dad? 80s I think. Max Landis has been a fuck since birth though, because there's no such thing as good children.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So you're basically saying every human being is terrible and needs to be destroyed, Sunny?

While they're children, there's no redeeming traits. And before you come back with "but you were a kid once!" I've already apologized to my parents for existing. I've done my due diligence.

Aiii

So not worth it
While they're children, there's no redeeming traits. And before you come back with "but you were a kid once!" I've already apologized to my parents for existing. I've done my due diligence.

Shouldn't your parents apologize to you for existing? They made you, goddammit.

jmdajr

Taking my 2 year old to Disney World was one of the most fulfilling things I've ever felt in my life. It sure felt damn special. Especially considering I thought I was gonna die months before.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shouldn't your parents apologize to you for existing? They made you, goddammit.

Well, we've all made mistakes.

Taking my 2 year old to Disney World was one of the most fulfilling things I've ever felt in my life. It sure felt damn special. Especially considering I thought I was gonna die months before.

That must be nice, but it's a life I'll never know. Glad you enjoyed it and it was fantastic.

scabro

Austin has kids?

I'm legit shook right now.

you'll be even more shook to find out that they all speak in english accents, because they live in like london or something with their mother. it was in some documentary i saw a while back
I don't know who Jeremy Clarkson or what Top Gear is, but reading this situation in conjunction with the Alberto El Patron situation indicates a shift towards privileging producers over performers, scabro, which I suspect stems from a fear of litigation. Which is interesting for two reasons:

1) years ago these producers would have been paid to keep their mouth shut
2) years ago getting punched (particularly if you fucked up and deserved it, like in the Alberto El Patron scenario) wasn't a big deal

more proof that we are all pussies these days
alberto guy deserved it, the clarkson guy apparently didn't, but i can't help but feel they could have settled with the victim for less than they will lose by losing clarkson. but in this day and age, everyone is on egg shells.

i do find it hard to argue against the bbc's actions, yet i wouldn't be against them keeping him at all because hes a genuine entertainer in an era of vanilla motherfuckers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Everyone should watch Hall of Famer Arnold Schwarzenegger's 1977 masterpiece Pumping Iron to prepare for his induction.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone should watch Hall of Famer Arnold Schwarzenegger's 1977 masterpiece Pumping Iron to prepare for his induction.

For sure. Great film. Really inspiring AND interesting even to non-lifters. Really a great doc.

Yet. No one ever thought Dragon Gate or DDT would have blown up the way they did.

I'd definitely like to see BJW follow in DDT's footsteps, but they're still a way off from that level - they sell out Korakuen for the bigger cards and run Yokohama Bunka Gym a couple of times a year, but that's still only 2,000 or so people. Dragon Gate has always had the backing to run larger buildings and benefit from not so centred around Tokyo - they were selling out the 7,500 seat Kobe World Hall a decade ago, but even with their good attendances they were never regarded as competing for the same audience as the other promotions until the past five or so years, when NOAH & All Japan's decline left them as the undeniable no.2 promotion in Japan.

Cagey

Banned
Pumping Iron is the movie where we find out that Lou Ferrigno was mentally bitchmade and that Arnold's standing concentration curl technique is a vastly superior variant to the traditional seated concentration curls.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm going to vent here for a second because I don't feel like getting banned, but for fucks sake:
Let's just put the adoption option aside here. A lot of people would prefer to have their own children, so just saying "Adopt!" doesn't further the discussion.

Both my brothers are adopted, and I can't fucking stand when people refer to adopted children as not being "people's own children." God fucking dammit, it's probably one of the worst things you can possible say about adopted children, either to adopted people themselves or their parents and other family.

My grandma was one of those people that would always say, "these are my son's kids, well, that's his kid, the other two are adopted." Makes my blood boil to this day.

For the record, people have to bend over backwards to adopt a child, it's a very conscious choice and fucking genetic relation means jack shit at this point. An adopted child is exactly the same as a biological child to a parent and to their brothers and sisters. Gmpf.

In related news, the subplot of Dexter where Deb falls in love with her adoptive brother was one of the most offensive things I've ever seen.

Sorry guys. End of rant.

Top five WrestleMania promo videos?

1. Steve Austin/The Rock "My Way" - WrestleMania X-Seven
2. Daniel Bryan "Monster" - WrestleMania XXX
3. Shawn Michaels/The Undertaker "Running Up That Hill" - WrestleMania XXVI
4. Edge/The Undertaker - WrestleMania XXIV
5. ?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to vent here for a second because I don't feel like getting banned, but for fucks sake:

Both my brothers are adopted, and I can't fucking stand when people refer to adopted children as not being "people's own children." God fucking dammit, it's probably one of the worst things you can possible say about adopted children, either to adopted people themselves or their parents and other family.

My grandma was one of those people that would always say, "these are my son's kids, well, that's his kid, the other two are adopted." Makes my blood boil to this day.

For the record, people have to bend over backwards to adopt a child, it's a very conscious choice and fucking genetic relation means jack shit at this point. An adopted child is exactly the same as a biological child to a parent and to their brothers and sisters. Gmpf.

In related news, the subplot of Dexter where Deb falls in love with her adoptive brother was one of the most offensive things I've ever seen.

Sorry guys. End of rant.

Adoptive parents are wonderful and adopted kids deserve the same chance anyone else does. Adoption rules. It's not for everyone, but it's great. Save the (flawed) children

OctoMan

Banned
Top five WrestleMania promo videos?

1. Steve Austin/The Rock "My Way" - WrestleMania X-Seven
2. Daniel Bryan "Monster" - WrestleMania XXX
3. Shawn Michaels/The Undertaker "Running Up That Hill" - WrestleMania XXVI
4. Edge/The Undertaker - WrestleMania XXIV
5. ?
Those boyhood dream is GOAT

Top Bottom