• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Vylash

As much as I love Wyatt, I want to see Undertaker go heel, crushing Bray by any means necessary, and later costing Lesnar the belt (possibly turning Reigns heel in the process). Just when we think we have a new champion, in comes Seth Rollins to cash in his Money in the Bank contract, winning the title.

No I'm not necessarily talking about halfway through the match. But reactions to promo videos during the PPV during the night could give them the idea to change the originally planned outcome way before the match takes place.

It's probably wishful thinking, but would be a great way to generate some buzz leading into Raw.

So, is it too early to call Roman Reigns fans Ballee-bers? Because that Hannibal Buress bit has some great cross joke potential.

proposal: no more wrestling threads in OT

Indeed.
46fTnEd.gif

Dalton Castle would get over in any promotion, friends.
RoH needs more of this. Semi exclusive wrestlers to them.

NoRéN

Who said that? I never said Owens was small. I said he wasn't big. He's not. He's tubby, sure, but not overwhelmingly so.

Owens is a monster heel in NXT. His physically imposing violent beat you bad character is helped by NXT Stars being smaller than the average WWE dude. I noted it came off as silly against Alex Riley.
Owens is going to fade in the main roster.

Then again, he could feud with Bray.

RP912

Banned
lets sharpen our pencils brehs

how much do you think Vince is paying Brock now?

doge coins, bank bonds from Die Hard, 5 tenths of the WWE Network's profit, old lost Memphis tapes, 10 million dollars, and a autograph photo of VInce singing Stand Up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Was on the NJPW Youtube and saw the promo for The Kingdom vs Bullet Club. Curiously, I used the auto translate just to see if I could get a rough approximation of their opinion.

Anderson also Gyarozu also Naa have Guess (laughs)
Is there not? mean that Maria enters the Barrett club, ww in front of Mr. husband
Ric_59b33a_608378.gif

NoRéN

Everything I saw from him in TNA was good, not great. He's not bad, but he won't blow you away either. Solid.
This is pretty accurate regarding Hernandez. Though, he has started taking more risks in Lucha which looks impressive for someone his size.

The Owens v Balor match was what I expected.
it took an injury to give him the win against a NJPW great

NoRéN

Damn, that Owens v Riley match really highlighted Owens size drawback. Yeah, he's tubby. That's only going to get him so far.

I finally realized why I find Reigns cocking his wrist to be extra creepy. Since the Superman Punch is a faux-finisher before the spear, he's prepping for something silly. An equivalent faux finisher to finisher would be the Fame-asser. So if Reigns gets to cock his wrist in the ring I demand that Ziggler be allowed to grab his junk when he starts heating up.

I finally realized why I find Reigns cocking his wrist to be extra creepy. Since the Superman Punch is a faux-finisher before the spear, he's prepping for something silly. An equivalent faux finisher to finisher would be the Fame-asser. So if Reigns gets to cock his wrist in the ring I demand that Ziggler be allowed to grab his junk when he starts heating up.
BHBQttw.gif

Vylash

zKgz8kr.gif

Eidan

No. They were in first class. DDP grabbed his luggage next to me, but I didn't talk to him. Other people took photos with him and such.

"So he used to be Bulgarian, but now he's Russian?" Kimmel nearly exposing the business here if John Cena didn't assure him that he is a Bulgarian fighting for Russia

Top Bottom