• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You think Vince will get Jeremy Clarkson to make a mania appearance?

Seems like something he would do...

That guy's not nearly as well known as you may think. 90% of people on the street, if not more, in America, have no idea.

Aiii

So not worth it
Real fight talk: I love Glory, absolutely love the fighting, the pace, the fact Dutch people are awesome at it.

Love it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real fight talk: I love Glory, absolutely love the fighting, the pace, the fact Dutch people are awesome at it.

Love it.

So it's a nationalist thing?

Glory is great.

Aiii

So not worth it
That guy's not nearly as well known as you may think. 90% of people on the street, if not more, in America, have no idea.

It's the most broadcast TV show in the world brother Vince. I think it even has a Guinness world record for TV show broadcast in the most countries in the world and everything.

Fox318

Vince had Florida gulf whatever the fuck was that band name on a main spot in a PPV.

I'm sure most people had no fucking idea who they were.

Then Vince could come out and say that his company encourages bosses to punch employees.

Just not the other way around.

Fox318

That Morgan Freeman movie?

gNDZiJv.gif

I'm even more convinced that Reigns is winning at Mania. Saw an article on him in AM NY (Free subway newspaper in NYC). Last time I read an article with a character on a show it was with Tyreese right before the TWD premier.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's the most broadcast TV show in the world brother Vince. I think it even has a Guinness world record for TV show broadcast in the most countries in the world and everything.

Vince had Florida gulf whatever the fuck was that band name on a main spot in a PPV.

I'm sure most people had no fucking idea who they were.

Then Vince could come out and say that his company encourages bosses to punch employees.

Just not the other way around.

Yes, but let's not pretend here - Mania is geared towards America, despite being an "international" product. America just doesn't give a fuck about Shit Gear and their racist host.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yes, but let's not pretend here - Mania is geared towards America, despite being an "international" product. America just doesn't give a fuck about Shit Gear and their racist host.

This is a promotion that has such big stars as Grumpy Cat, Wiz Khalifa and Hoda Kotb as guest stars on their show, though.

NXT -

Really focused show this week. Loved all the leg work in the main event, which wasn't doing a ton for me until that point.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...we-nxt-tv-report-owens-vs-balor-for-the-title

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/cvem7dowgeltgqx8i9rq7zmtvl0buzp6

Lucha Underground -
Yet another really good show this week.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...o-vs-texano-and-puma-vs-cage-in-title-matches

Loving the new belt -

Tons of screens -
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/vou1j8f2nuara6189l1h6zhssh4ia8k5

As far as WWE are concerned, "international product" just means "our shows go out in lots of countries" and "we have a checklist of foreign wrestlers we won't properly utilise for most of the year, but can trot out in the main event whenever we tour their home country".

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So WWE is going with Reigns/Rollins feud after Mania.

One of two things has to happen, then:

Reigns wins over Lesnar and then Reigns/Rollins feud over the title

OR

Reigns loses, Rollins tries to cash in and Reigns costs him the cash in chance, setting up a feud into Summerslam.

I'm going with the latter. The fact that Cena/Rusev are going to continue to feud into the summer...I don't know. I don't see how long they can keep interest. As for Lesnar, my guess is he feuds with Orton over the title but he'd have to remain heel, one would think.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is a promotion that has such big stars as Grumpy Cat, Wiz Khalifa and Hoda Kotb as guest stars on their show, though.

Yes...? In America these are big things. So you...agreeeeeeee?

Cagey

Banned
GAF does bad things to me.

I know "Jeremy Clarkson" and "he did some stuff, but I don't know the particulars" and "he was fired" solely because of visiting this website in the past few days.

GAF is a shitty memory hog for my brain.

Fox318

I know "Jeremy Clarkson" and "he did some stuff, but I don't know the particulars" and "he was fired" solely because of visiting this website in the past few days.

He pulled an Alberto except it was over some steak and potato chips.

But who am I to judge maybe in england heated meat and chips are a rare and exotic meal.

This is how I feel about Kanye. I don't give the slightest of shits about him, but at some level it's unavoidable.

bjork

He pulled an Alberto except it was over some steak and potato chips.

But who am I to judge maybe in england heated meat and chips are a rare and exotic meal.

I thought it was fish and chips? I dunno about you, but I like my french fries and I might want to hit a guy if I couldn't get them.

Bandini

Jeremy Clarkson's a huge baby. Hotel doesn't serve steak and fries? Get off your fat ass and go to a restaurant. Can't stand entitled celebrities.

Cagey

Banned
This is how I feel about Kanye. I don't give the slightest of shits about him, but at some level it's unavoidable.

Yep, unavoidable just by thread titles alone. Certain topics pop on Gaming/OT every damn day, or just permanently exist there, and given the various board demos, infiltrate the rest of the place (comics meh).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are they really? Wiz Khalifa?

He's known, even I know a lot about him. And his ex-wife.....

Living Colour is more relevant to pop culture than Florida Georgia Line.

Also: WAAAAAY cooler.

Living Colour is my favorite black metal band next to King's X and Body Count.

America never really cared much about Living Colour though, honestly. Much bigger elsewhere.

Aiii

So not worth it
He's known, even I know a lot about him. And his ex-wife.....
I'll have to take your word for it, I'm fairly knowledgeable in all things America compared to other Dutch folks, but I never heard of this guy.
Living Colour is my favorite black metal band next to King's X and Body Count.

America never really cared much about Living Colour though, honestly. Much bigger elsewhere.

Boooooooo America. Booooo. Good picks though, three great bands.

Top Bottom