• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Alucard

Banned
Also, this is happening...third time around for The Addiction trying to grab the titles from reDRagon over the past year.

040415addictionredragon.jpg

This doesn't make sense to me unless they finally give The Addiction that big win and push. Daniels and Kaz are doing better work than they did in TNA in-ring wise, but they haven't really been able to showcase their personalities in storylines.

So WWE kill the thought of Cody trying to have feuds with the Attitude Era wrestlers? Just curious because I like to see him feud with
Ziggler
since he is from the Attitude Era right?

Alucard

Banned
I just discovered a research scientist at my job is a WWE fan. I spent a half hour talking about wrestling with him. It was fun.

Did you tell him you post about wrestling on a message board?
#DeadGiveaway

"There's this guy named Serpentine who always..."

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

scabro

On First Take sometime this week, someone, maybe it was rap legend and visionary Ludacris, proposed an exhibition boxing math between Skip and Stephen.

Could you imagine that build?

#bigfightfeel

You try sucking down a 60 year old mans semen for 3 years. Lady probably deserves it after all the shit they've put her through since joining.

They haven't put Eva Marie through anything, and there are zero rumors of her and Vince. Now Rosa and Hayes...

So WWE kill the thought of Cody trying to have feuds with the Attitude Era wrestlers? Just curious because I like to see him feud with
Ziggler
since he is from the Attitude Era right?

Ziggler isn't from the Attitude era at all.

Hey guys, chicken fries are back at Burger King... Anyone GIF that awful bit of advertising? "Subtly" a word that doesn't excise in Vince/Dunn/WWE's vocabulary.

scabro

if brock goes over on sunday he should bust out the shooting star press

greatest face turn in the history of the sports.

if brock goes over on sunday he should bust out the shooting star press

greatest face turn in the history of the sports.

Brock isn't doing that again. He pulled it off perfectly in OVW, but things didn't work well in '03 and WWE's not having him try that 11 years later and Brock isn't in the business of taking needless risks.

Fox318

Probably my favourite Bork match.

First match in years and he went all in. And then he jobbed because LOL WWE POLITICS and he still gave zero fucks because he Brock Lesner.

Think about the fucking money they paid him and the fucking FIRST THING they have him do is job to cena.

jmdajr

Probably my favourite Bork match.

First match in years and he went all in. And then he jobbed because LOL WWE POLITICS and he still gave zero fucks because he Brock Lesner.

He sold the loss well.

"What happened? I don't know what the fuck happened. I got hit in the face with a steel chain."

Alucard

Banned
And a good shot of the Lucha Underground Championship.
CBCA_nSXIAAg1yd.jpg

It's been stated already, but it's a massive improvement over the cardboard original.

Fox318

Brock isn't doing that again. He pulled it off perfectly in OVW, but things didn't work well in '03 and WWE's not having him try that 11 years later and Brock isn't in the business of taking needless risks.

I'd be such a great ending to that story of the botched jump.

N3Btuxm.gif

Maybe he can just do a shooting star press?

Think about the fucking money they paid him and the fucking FIRST THING they have him do is job to cena.

Meanwhile Brock was probably "You are paying me 5 million a year and the first thing you want to do is have me lose? Sure! its your money!"

WWE really wasted that first year of Brock. Jobbed to cena then the next 12 months are dicking about with a go nowhere feud with Triple H. HIGHEST PAID DUDE ON THE ROSTER!!!

Fox318

Meanwhile Brock was probably "You are paying me 5 million a year and the first thing you want to do is have me lose? Sure! its your money!"

WWE really wasted that first year of Brock. Jobbed to cena then the next 12 months are dicking about with a go nowhere feud with Triple H. HIGHEST PAID DUDE ON THE ROSTER!!!

It had to be Vince saying

• My WWE guy is tougher than your UFC fighter. TAKE THAT DANA WHITE
  • My REAL son is tougher than your UFC fighter. TAKE THAT

Vince was probably like "GODDAMIT, I'M GONNA JOB YOU OUT TO CENA FOR LEAVING ME HIGH AND DRY IN 2004 YOU FUCK", and Bork was probably like "Cool, pay me".

Top Bottom