• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Gonzalez

Banned
Matt Cross is one of the most underrated workers on the indies today, glad to see him get his due and the crowd get behind his technico turn like that. Great stuff.

If MDogg is so good why couldn't he win USA Tough Enough? Silent Rage showed his ass up during that season.

C'mon guys. With low expectations, maybe we will be surprised.

Sting HHH
Brock Reigns I think the crowd is going to murder Reigns.

DB as the IC champ till next year. These things are interesting.

Will Rollins cash in?

galvatron

You guys are quiet. We are 3 days out from WM.

Too busy trying to wrap up this day for my flight out there tomorrow to post much...

Hope HHH can carry Sting here. Jarrett really impressed me by doing the same in TNA, where he had to play a technical wrestling heel to Sting's strong man since Sting was rusty as hell. Don't know if 8 more years or whatever its been will allow that to still happen.

Fox318

So who beats
Bryan
right after he wins the IC belt at Mania?

tumblr_inline_nk7xtdG1Gx1r4202z.gif

RP912

Banned
What if Sheamus helps Bryne win the belt at Wrestlemania to redeem himself from the guilt of the 18 second moment of WM 28?

Fox318

Seems legit. Do you think it happens during a non title match on RAW or Smackdown?

they will make
Bryan
job in non-championship matches then have him win the belt on the 1st PPV.

He will then lose the belt and be stuck in a comedy gimmick with Kane for the rest of the year

Aiii

So not worth it
Wasn't Lawler doing the HoF for the last few years?

I'll have Eva Marie over Jerry Lawler any day of the weak.

RP912

Banned
Ruthless Aggression era was technically a remastered version of the Attitude Era with deleted scenes that were too hot for movies.

Sephzilla

Ruthless Aggression era was technically a remastered version of the Attitude Era with deleted scenes that were too hot for movies.

Ruthless Aggression era for me was like the director's cut of Apocalypse Now. I appreciate it but it was too bloated and not as entertaining compared to the original release (the Attitude Era)

Fox318

I'll never forget when Eddie won the belt and then Benoit won it off of HHH.

Its so hard to think about those Benoit matches but he was one of my favorites growing up.

Fox318

Not knowing anything about WWE, fine, not knowing Reigns, of course... But how in the blue hell does someone that works for a channel that broadcasts UFC, not know who Brock Lesnar is? That boggles the mind.

He really works for WFAN (CBS sports radio) and not FS1.

Plus he is an idiot.

RP912

Banned
Ruthless Aggression era for me was like the director's cut of Apocalypse Now. I appreciate it but it was too bloated and not as entertaining compared to the original release (the Attitude Era)

Good comparison.

I'll never forget when Eddie won the belt and then Benoit won it off of HHH.

Its so hard to think about those Benoit matches but he was one of my favorites growing up.

Eh...I always appreciate his WCW/NJPW stuff compared to his WWE run. He lived by his rabid wolverine persona during those times.

Cagey

Banned
Not knowing anything about WWE, fine, not knowing Reigns, of course... But how in the blue hell does someone that works for a channel that broadcasts UFC, not know who Brock Lesnar is? That boggles the mind.

He's the numbah one New York sports radio host, ok? His show is only recently simulcast on Fawx Spawts, ok? Fawx is trash, ok? He's been doin this for ovah twenty yeahs. Ok? TWENTY YEAHS. If Francesser doesn't think it's important, its NAWT IMPORTANT. Ok?

UFC is still nothing in the American sports landscape at-large, as defined by Mike Francesa the Sports Pope. Brock Lesnar isn't the fourth starting pitcher in the Yanks rotation and he's not playing linebacker for the Giants, so he's nobody.

And he's right. MMA is nothing.

backaftadis.

Messier75

Neo Member
He's the numbah one New York sports radio host, ok? His show is only recently simulcast on Fawx Spawts, ok? Fawx is trash, ok? He's been doin this for ovah twenty yeahs. Ok? TWENTY YEAHS. If Francesser doesn't think it's important, its NAWT IMPORTANT. Ok?

UFC is still nothing in the American sports landscape at-large, as defined by Mike Francesa the Sports Pope. Brock Lesnar isn't the fourth starting pitcher in the Yanks rotation and he's not playing linebacker for the Giants, so he's nobody.

And he's right. MMA is nothing.

backaftadis.

mike-francesa-zaun-clapping-o.gif

jred2k

I don't know much about this WaleMania thing, but apparently Rey is part of a live interview and fan Q&A at it. That sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen for a guy grieving so heavily.

Top Bottom