• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

RP912

Banned
Has there ever been anyone close to having "it" from the start more than Lesnar?

the prototype?
prototype.jpg

DMczaf

During his first WWE negotiations, Brock demanded WWE offer Shelton Benjamin a contract as well. #GoodGuyBrock #LastTMFAlive

RP912

Banned
I feel bad thinking that this whole thing is going to cause Rey to retire, because it's not his fault. But at the same time, Rey needs to retire because his knees are absolutely destroyed.

indeed...it's not his fault at all. It's just plain bad booking and timing.

For those, like me, who lapsed as WWE fans in the 00s, (me: from ~2003 to ~2011), what were some of the things that you found entirely ridiculous or stupid or unthinkably dumb when you'd catch 5 minutes of a show that one time flipping through channels?

Some that stand out:
- Rapper Cena
- Bradshaw becoming JBL, Republican oil tycoon guy, and being a champion
- Booker T being considered important
- Carlito, like everything about this doofus, particularly the apple shit
- The male cheerleaders
- CM Punk as a "straight edge" good guy in the new ECW

???

Aiii

So not worth it
Posting pictures of the guy mourning at the funural and earlier, a full description of what he did there... It's a bit in poor taste guys, to be quite honest.

Let him mourn in peace.

JavyOO7

I'm happy that Sling TV is a thing. I'm surprised that other cable distributor people haven't tried shutting the thing down yet.

Hasney

Just getting around to Lucha and damn, I love how Havoc was a glorified jobber at first and now they have a story for him even if it is still on the curtain jerker. That's all WWE needs half the time, reasons for people to fight, even if it is basic.

RP912

Banned
At this point...it's time to put to rest cable and satellite. I remember when I was the only kid on my street with satellite. It was amazing.

Primestar was the shit.

I think some of you have already heard about this on the LAW or read about it elsewhere, but apparently Triple H's Wrestlemania entrance will be
Terminator
-themed. Also, Sting's entrance will somehow utilize
people dressed as scarecrows.

Not totally sure how I feel about either one, but I'm intrigued. Both could be cool or just awkward/strange.

They're both going to look stupid in broad daylight.

Hasney

The Balor/Owens match was so underwhelming.

I enjoyed it, but it wasn't as good as I was expecting. Really hoping that we get a Zayn/Balor match before Balor moves on.

Ended up enjoying the opener of Lucha Underground more, but this Alberto AAA Mega Championship bullrope match feels like it's dragging.

Yooooo holy shit this opening match. Son of Havoc has a crazy good offence when he switches out of heel mode.

Matt Cross is one of the most underrated workers on the indies today, glad to see him get his due and the crowd get behind his technico turn like that. Great stuff.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Matt Cross is one of the most underrated workers on the indies today, glad to see him get his due and the crowd get behind his technico turn like that. Great stuff.

..the fuck? Son of Havoc is MDogg?!

Hasney

Yeah, damn impressed and loved the crowd going to hug him. Was a well told story of jobber heel to face and brilliantly executed.

The AAA title match picked up at the end, ended up enjoying it.

Not sure what to think about Hernandez coming through, but interested to see what they do as they're playing up his and Konnan's history.

..the fuck? Son of Havoc is MDogg?!

matt_cross_render_2014_by_dfreedom30-d75tz2k.png

Daniel Bryan could never. You know, beard wise.

Top Bottom