• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Sephzilla

The Shield was the Wii U.

Dean Ambrose is the gamepad.
Seth Rollins is the games.
Roman Reigns is the nondescript console that they stuck in the corner during the E3 reveal.

I'd switch it up.

Roman is the gamepad McMantendo tried to hype up as the next big thing
Dean Ambrose is the really awesome console that doesn't get enough attention.

Bloodborne is great stuff. The load times though...

Daniel-Bryan-Angry-Eye-Roll.gif

Funny enough, the long ass load times have let me calm down after getting killed by a boss.

RP912

Banned
I've had a Lenovo Y510P for a little under a year now and I can assure you that a decent gaming laptop is the best platform for playing videogames right now. Consoles have lost all the convenience that justified their existence in the first place, sadly.

Agreed...if it wasn't for my wife's meh Lenovo laptop, I wouldn't made the jump on building a PC. Honestly I wish I could have done it sooner because PC gaming is awesome.

Continuing my trek through WCW up to the glory days of '97, I officially have entered the dark times, AKA '91 and '92. Good lord, was 1991 bad. The combination of Herd's ideas and Dusty's booking is a pain that should never be brought to mortal men. Then we get to 1992 and bringing in Kip Frey and....why the fuck was he not kept around? Superbrawl 2 was frigging amazing outside of the Luger/Sting match (and is proof positive that waving money in Kevin Nash's face is the only way for him to give a shit), and the best Wargames ever in the Dangerous Alliance vs. Sting's team. Man, Paul E. is the fucking man. I'd have to say it's a tie between him and Cornette for the greatest mind in wrestling, which works perfectly because A. both are completely opposite sides of the spectrum and B. They both hate each other's fucking guts. Also Ventura sucked on commentary in WCW, and for all of the love Ross gets, he pretty much does the same shit every match - bring up a wrestler's college background whether in football or wrestling. .

Lol, so fkn true.

kunonabi

The problem with Reigns is that there are literally two types of people.

The ones who boo him loudly and the ones who cheer either really quietly or don't care enough about him either way.

People keep saying that Reigns gets a great reaction at house shows, but compared to what? Every other jobber on the show?

People should treat him like Albert and just give him no reaction at all. I remember him coming out on raw in Canada once and you could hear a pin drop. I almost felt bad for him. Almost.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Funny enough, the long ass load times have let me calm down after getting killed by a boss.

So you're saying that a huge negative actually isn't a negative at all, but long load times are positive?

Can the human eye see above 30fps as well? No?

somedevil

Some News:

The autopsy of Perro Aguayo Jr:

The autopsy report from the Baja California Attorney General's Office said that Perro Aguayo Jr. fractured his C-1, C-2 and C-3 vertebrae in his neck and passed away on the way to the hospital, which contradicted the report he was alive while at the hospital. They could not pinpoint exactly what happened to do so, but said it was two different moments of impact and that no level or speed of medical treatment would have made a difference. The Mexico City commission noted that Aguayo Jr. had been given a complete physical 15 days earlier (probably the night of the 3/6 AAA show in Mexico City) and he was fine.

So two spots happening one after the other lead to his death

Plus some Wrestlemania news:

Sheamus is scripted and will be part of Sunday's show.

Toki767

The Shield was the Wii U.

Dean Ambrose is the gamepad.
Roman Reigns is the nondescript console that they stuck in the corner during the E3 reveal.

Technically Bryan is probably the Wii U.

The one everyone admits is the best choice for quality so far but will never be given a chance.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Shibata might embody strong style, but New Japan doesn't these days - the current product is a far stretch from Inoki's strong style vision, because the audience is vastly different. One of the key things to Okada's success has been how popular he is with children, whereas Shibata doesn't have that same appeal. That's not to say he won't ever win the title, there are certainly less obstacles in his way than a year ago - it's not clear if he's signed a contract, but he's working full tours again for the first time since 2004, which is a good sign.

It's curious you say that when arguably the most over person in NJPW right now became his most over due to his gimmick and stable where he said 'I am bringing NJPW back to its strong style roots'
He's the Bubsy of wrestling.

Tries to be cool.
Makes cat references.
Never drew a dime.

Sounds more like Tyson Kidd, babygirl.

Aiii

So not worth it
jwywz7J.gif

Load times killed my Neo-Geo CD :( Glad you have it in perspective though.

They are not killing my enjoyment of the game at all, though. And nobody should not play this game because of a minor thing.

No game is ever perfect, it's a scale that needs to fall to "play this" or "don't play this".

Bloodborne should be played.

Alucard

Banned
Jesus. Eva is going to be shit on during the HOF by that crowd. This gun be good.

Poor girl. I hope they treat her with some respect. But these are wrestling fans sooooo...

"Man, that girl is pretty. Does she actually wrestle?"
#Safe

"She looked better before the dye job. I hope she shows us her puppies."
#DeadGiveaway

JavyOO7

Listening to the WM31 chat posted here earlier, I have to disagree on Nikki being not good. I thought that too until it seeing more of her you can tell she's putting in the work. I think a really good match from her was against Paige at Main Event on 1/6/15.

edit - can't spell

Anth0ny

legit shook at all the people defending Bloodborne's load times.

Dark Souls is my game of the generation and I will defend it to the death, but I'll never fucking defend long ass load times, no matter how great the game is. that shit is ridiculous in a game that involves so much death and teleporting between areas.

I played it for a few hours on launch day and was enjoying it until I reached the boss and started dying like crazy. I don't see the load times as a "breather" or a chance to browse GAF. I find them tedious as fuck, and since From has said they're going to release a patch that will help with the load times, I think I'm just going to put the game down until that patch is released. Unacceptable, and especially disappointing considering how good the game seems to be.

Mahonay

Banned
Man trips is going to have the hardest fucking legacy to judge.

He has been part of some of the worst and some of the best wrestling decisions in the history of the business.
It's going to be discussed as two separate halves.

He still does things that show the monster ego is still here (snubbing Angle for part time work, his handling of Punk, etc.), but it's clear that he does more good than harm currently.

Sorry for the scare friend.

I love how heavy they are leaning into the dumb play button. That circular screen has to be 20 feet high. Looks like a damn Stargate
I rather enjoy when WWE goes all the way dumb.

Top Bottom