• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Aiii

So not worth it
These are the people we choose to be associated with:
70ksb.jpg

Isn't the WWE Universe the best fanbase ever, Maggle?

RP912

Banned
These are the people we choose to be associated with:
70ksb.jpg

Isn't the WWE Universe the best fanbase ever, Maggle?

smh I think my jaw got busted after cringing so hard. It's like a IWC parody of WWE's demographic that's not trying to be funny.

Aiii

So not worth it

The guy was a creative assistent for less than half a year in WWE. There's a chance he never even met Vince, yet he pretends he knows the details of the Brock deal down to his pay?

He's either pulling this out of his ass, or all the writers are laughing their ass off while they think of shit to feed him so they can read the dirtsheet and reddit comments the next day and laugh their ass off.

Either way, how is that guy not banned on Reddit?!

It's curious you say that when arguably the most over person in NJPW right now became his most over due to his gimmick and stable where he said 'I am bringing NJPW back to its strong style roots'

Yeah, his gimmick and stable that saw him develop into a far more eccentric, entertaining character - Shibata is stoicism personified. I don't think that's a bad thing, though, the fact that he's a throwback sets him apart from a lot of the upper-tier of New Japan talent.

OctoMan

Banned
The guy was a creative assistent for less than half a year in WWE. There's a chance he never even met Vince, yet he pretends he knows the details of the Brock deal down to his pay?

He's either pulling this out of his ass, our all the writers are laughing their ass off while they think of shit to feed him so they can read the dirtsheet and reddit comments the next day and laugh their ass off.

Do we know even what he was? I know one of the mods said he was very low on the totem pole and didn't work there for long, has also been long gone

Mahonay

Banned

He's either pulling this out of his ass, our all the writers are laughing their ass off while they think of shit to feed him so they can read the dirtsheet and reddit comments the next day and laugh their ass off.

Reddit is built on people pulling things out of their asses.

Ha ha ha. Ric just casually saying Sting's worked like once a week for the last 14 years after Cole tries to play it up like Sting hasn't wrestled since WCW closed on Wrestlemania Today and then trying to rope Booker T into it by being all "You know what I'm talking about" was priceless.

Bowser

Posted? Great comparison of Sweet 16 teams to wrestlers:

Kentucky is Brock Lesnar: Obviously.

Duke is John Cena: Because everyone either loves them or hates them with no in between.

Wisconsin is Dolph Ziggler: Because they were recently close to being in the title picture and now they’re trying to claw their way back.

Arizona is Cesaro: Because they have an insane amount of talent but can’t seem to get out of the midcard.

Gonzaga is Rusev: Because they crush everyone, but their critics still say they haven’t faced real competition yet. Also, Rusev hates America and Gonzaga has all sorts of international players.

Oklahoma is Dean Ambrose: Because he’s “unstable” and there’s no telling which Oklahoma team will show up on any given night.

Notre Dame is Sheamus: Because he’s Irish.

Louisville is Ryback: Because they frequently win ugly. Also, they were in the title hunt not too long ago, then they fell off the map for a while, and now they’re back on the rise.

North Carolina is Randy Orton: Because they have a Hall of Fame track record and are still really good even if they aren’t quite title contenders right now. Also, Walmarts in the Midwest are full of people who love them both.

West Virginia is Luke Harper: Because … well …

luke_harper_in_april_2014.jpg

Utah is Bray Wyatt: Because they don’t strike me as true title contenders, even though I can’t point to a single reason why.

Xavier is Kofi Kingston: Because they’ve made some deep tournament runs but have yet to make a Final Four. They always provide a few awesome spots but then get out of the way when it’s time for the big boys to take over.

Michigan State is Triple H: Because they epitomize the “I’m not as good as I once was, but I’m as good once as I ever was” ethos.

Wichita State is Daniel Bryan: Because they’re the little guy who improbably climbed to the top, got knocked down, and is desperate to get back where he was.

NC State is Mizdow: Because they’ve played second fiddle forever and are ready to make a name for themselves.

UCLA is Big Show: Because their heyday was forever ago and everyone wonders why they’re still around.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/t...chita-state-shockers-notre-dame-jerian-grant/

Mahonay

Banned
Mods at that subreddit should probably give the dude a ban. Probably best for the subreddit and for that fellow.
From what I've seen the mods there seem to be pretty shitty. They only ever overreact, or standby and let things like this balloon out of control.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, his gimmick and stable that saw him develop into a far more eccentric, entertaining character - Shibata is stoicism personified. I don't think that's a bad thing, though, the fact that he's a throwback sets him apart from a lot of the upper-tier of New Japan talent.
He's basically the Bull Dempsey of Japan.

JavyOO7

What, really?

Watching their Mania Today show right now. Axel is fucking amazing. Stupid Cole taking the piss out of the bit by just laughing in his face. Senile Booker chimes in "I knew his father".

Mhmm. Cole said it a few minutes ago. Unless I understood wrong.

Top Bottom