• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kaladin

Who is ready for Evolve tonight?

ev39_03262015_ippv.jpg

EVOLVE 39 - Thursday, March 26th - 8pm PST, 11pm EST - www.WWNLive.com

EVOLVE World Title Match
EVOLVE Champion Drew Galloway defends vs. PJ Black

They didn't get a chance to reach their potential as Drew McIntyre and Justin Gabriel. Tonight they will be unleashed and the EVOLVE World Title will be on the line!

DGUSA Open The Freedom Gate Title Match
DGUSA Open The Freedom Gate Champion Johnny Gargano defends vs. AR Fox

Fox has won the EVOLVE Title, Style Battle and the DGUSA Open The United Gate Titles. Only the Open The Freedom Gate Title has eluded him. Tonight he gets his shot to make history.

A Wrestling Odyssey Rematch
Timothy Thatcher vs. Drew Gulak

They put on a clinic last year at A Wrestling Odyssey. The rematch will start the weekend tonight as this rivalry continues in San Jose.

Six Man Tag Team Attraction
Ricochet, Rich Swann & Uhaa Nation vs. Caleb Konley, TJ Perkins & Brian Cage w/SoCal Val

This ongoing feud continues, but this time with a refurbished Premier Athlete Brand. This six man tag could steal the entire weekend!

First Time Ever Match
Chris Hero vs. Ethan Page

Page has been endorsed by Johnny Gargano and he looks to make a name against one of the independents best and hardest-hitting veterans.

Pro Wrestling Clinic
Biff Busick vs. Tommy End

There's no back story or hype here, just two technical innovators competing for the win. End looks to impress in his EVOLVE debut while Busick needs to continue his momentum.

Fintan

Iron Man Match on SD with Kurt Angle.
http://network.wwe.com/video/v31370751

Still amazing they put an iron man match on TV like that.
This is probably the match I remember best from my childhood. It has always stuck in my memory. Even at the time I was confused that this was just on a random episode of Smack down. This was the era of wrestling I watched the most as a kid.

That was a really good time from what I can remember (I was ten). Eddie, Brock, Kurt and so on.

Let me know what you think of it.
Will do!

It's a damn good mania beside the Taker match and the HHH/Booker T bullshit

It's ok. Such a shitty mania though
I was at WM19 live! It was an amazing event!
I will do that. Thanks for the link my friend!

Fintan

The most I've ever seen my friends, who never really watch wrestling outside of Mania/Royal Rumble, into a match was Triple H versus Undertaker in the Mania Hell in a Cell match. They were going nuts for the near falls and everything.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The realization that I missed a chance to not only see Dump and Bull before retirement but also Bono-chan and Segata Sanshiro.
B4JGXrnCAAA4Hps.jpg

Carnby

I like it when you return call from a prospective employer and it ends up being a surprise phone interview.

The good news is they want to meet me and it is for a help desk supervisor position at a network company.

A supervisor position would be ironic since one of the reasons I'm looking is because my manager won't take action on the laziest coworker in the history of IT.

If you all wanna see some seriously weird shit, you should try watching Tuesday Night Titans, the "acclaimed 1980s talk show" hosted by Vince McMahon, with Lord Alfred Hayes as his co-host. The production values are so fucking cheap it's astounding.

I mean, just look at this set!

Gorillaz

If you all wanna see some seriously weird shit, you should try watching Tuesday Night Titans, the "acclaimed 1980s talk show" hosted by Vince McMahon, with Lord Alfred Hayes as his co-host. The production values are so fucking cheap it's astounding.

I mean, just look at this set!

why does he have Gotham City as his background

Top Bottom