• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Didn't take you guys long to turn on Itami. Is Finn the new Bryan?

? I like him ok, but he's not as ready as the other three guys. I'm sure Balor and Neville are gonna debut soon too, but I don't wanna see Itami fail and end up floundering because he was pushed up too soon. Maybe they'll prove me wrong though

besides, the threads been not high on him for awhile

just caught up on the last few weeks of NXT and superstars. Can we please replace Los Matadors (or Uso's even) with Lucha Dragons. Kalisto is the truth. How are they not pushing the fuck out of this guy?

just caught up on the last few weeks of NXT and superstars. Can we please replace Los Matadors (or Uso's even) with Lucha Dragons. Kalisto is the truth. How are they not pushing the fuck out of this guy?

I've been saying the same thing. Kalisto is one of the hidden gems of NXT. His match with Breeze last week was a great showcase.

Mahonay

Banned
I want them to make Kalisto a singles wrestler on the main show. I am so fucking tired of watching Hunico/Sin Cara. That man has run out of fucks to give and it makes it hard to watch matches he's in.

Los Matadors need to disappear so badly. I've turned off RAW on several occasions when I see that they're coming out. Just, fuck. It's the worst.

Balor
is debuting at the Raw after 'Mania, guaranteed.
With that international crowd, it would make perfect sense.

The Look

CBE4FkJUsAEj1uO.jpg

The only thing really going against the idea of Balor debuting the night after Mania is that they taped other angles for him going forward in NXT. Now it's completely possible that they changed their mind between taping that and now, but it is something to note when thinking about him debuting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_nlusloTCnu1t34v14o1_540.jpg

Women's pro wrestling legends Aja Kong & Manami Toyota will be making an appearance on the 4/19 MEMORIAL GATE in Wakayama show.
Sounds like an angle with Maria.
Satoshi Kojima of New Japan & freelancer Yoshihiro Takayama will appear on the 5/10 Shingo Takagi homecoming show in Yamanashi. Kojima was a senior to Takagi in the Animal Hamaguchi Gym. They will face off in some sort of match that will be billed as a Strong Arm Lariat battle. Takayama will have yet another entry into his famous rivalry with Stalker Ichikawa.
Kojima v s Shingo

You know, they don't have to be bringing
Itami
up to just have him in the Battle Royal. They probably want someone who'll be able to do an impressive enough spot to get some eyes on NXT, maybe get him some buzz for when he eventually DOES come up, while saving guys like
Balor
and
Neville
for slightly more memorable debuts than the middle of a match with 29 other jobbers.

Unless they have bigger plans for him than we realized. Which... maybe? I dunno. He's been mostly unimpressive thus far.

Who the fuck was asking for a Coach revival

I wanna know who, after a shitty final two seasons and a shitty movie released ten years too late, wants to see new episodes of The X-Files? It's one of my favorite shows, but its whole aesthetic and premise are quite dated in the era of smart phones, Wikileaks, and Edward Snowden.

God forbid we have anything new.

Who the fuck was asking for a Coach revival
Wonder if it's still going to be a sitcom with a laugh track or something different.
I wanna know who, after a shitty final two seasons and a shitty movie released ten years too late, wants to see new episodes of The X-Files? It's one of my favorite shows, but its whole aesthetic and premise are quite dated in the era of smart phones, Wikileaks, and Edward Snowden.

God forbid we have anything new.
I was surprised that it's going to be televised on FOX, when I first saw the thread that it was returning I was sure it was going to be a Netflix or Amazon production.

Striker

And had Scott Hall pretend to be drunk to make light of his real life substance abuse issues.
WWE did the same for Hawk in their final run.

Come to think of it, they never did a whole lot of great things for L.O.D despite being mega over each time they came back.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Honma trying to get that rub by hanging out with a real winner.

Can't wait for Naito to put him through the barbershop window and start wearing a leather coat.

Naito heel turn? I'm down with that. Doesn't need to go full heel, just adopt a sort of "fuck you all, I'ma do what I want, when I want" attitude *slaps Tanahashi*

Top Bottom