• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
The rumor cause I totally didn't read it was fake yet WINK WINK of Rey retiring is really fuckin' sad.

I mean, he should, he's beat up.

but it's just awful that his legendary career ended with sitting on the bench for 2 years after jobbing out to cena and then having a horrific freak accident happen to him after he's finally released from an oppressive contract.

Just awful.

EDIT--I'm an idiot

Thoughts on HHH vs. Undertaker, Wrestlemania 27:

I was expecting... something a bit different. More of a wild, physical brawl, that tapered down to close-finishes at the end. It seemed to start that way, for the first few seconds, but after their spots on the outside, the pace seemed to drop down to that aforementioned slow, near-finishes end-type of scenario. It kind of made the match drag with so many close kick-outs, and long rest periods between them. I wasn't that into it, though it wasn't a bad math. However, the storytelling and delivery in the last few minutes, post-Taker chairshot to the head were pretty damn good, and that pulled me back in. I do like their match at the following Wrestlemania a bit more from memory, but it's been a long time since I've seen it.

Original entrances were pretty cool! Thanks to RBH for the video link to them!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Someone in the US other than ebay needs to start selling these

$(KGrHqF,!i0FBzVdTmNWBQuE4NF7,w~~60_12.JPG
I need that Baba.

Mahonay

Banned
It being on the pre-show isn't nearly the big deal most are making it. As seen in last year's pre-show, most of the crowd will be in the building for it and react. As long as he wins, it doesn't matter whether it's on the main show or not. Just a technicality.
I guess that's true.

Wish my girlfriend didn't work on Sunday. Won't get to start watching until about 7:30 EST. With all of this preshow business I'll be an hour and a half behind. As much as I want to be, I won't be on here posting so I can avoid spoilers.

No one responded.
Ah gotcha, lol. I guess he really did want some advice.
It being on the pre-show isn't nearly the big deal most are making it. As seen in last year's pre-show, most of the crowd will be in the building for it and react. As long as he wins, it doesn't matter whether it's on the main show or not. Just a technicality.
Is the pre-show going to be streamed on youtube?

Bowser

I really don't get it. He's not ready. He hasn't gotten the style change down yet.

Itami was literally the least likely of those 4 I thought was going to win it. I can understand why they wouldn't want to debut Balor on a pre-show battle royal with 15+ other guys though.

Mahonay

Banned
Itami can lose the match and they won't care about it because he's never going anywhere on the main roster (Mostly due to him being both Japanese and small). Finn shouldn't be debuting in a jobber battle royal.

Top Bottom