• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I'm 20 years old

Entrace+2.gif

Kaladin

Ok, NXT confirmed it offfically

11098727_860084417371088_1438600851_n.jpg

Not the choice I expected, to say the least.

Probably should have expected it being in California and Tatsumi Fujinami going into the Hall. There are probably a lot of guys from Japan flying in, and they get to put Itami out front for them.

JavyOO7

I'll be 30 in a few months... and tbqh, I'm not looking forward to that number. It'd be nice to be in my twenties forever, you know? Time flies. =p

Sephzilla

Let's be honest: most Sonic fans are old fucks at this point since Sega sabotaged any chance of getting kids interested in the franchise by putting all the recent games on Wii U.

This is truth. Most Sonic fans these days are the people who were around when Sonic games were actually good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
6 months into 31 already. Time flies friends.

Why are we all 31, doesn't wrestling create new fans anymore?

New fans don't join a hostile gaming board and discover a wrasslin topic. They just share that shit on social media and don't give a fuck.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yosuke Santa Maria is 23 years old. I'm kind of at that point where I'm just old enough but still young enough that I think it's weird when I'm a fan of someone younger than me.

Sephzilla

lol @ people thinking GAF is turning on Itami for simply pointing out he's not ready for the main roster.

Let's be honest,. message boards are antiquated as fuck. I'm still attached to em, but...antiquated as theeeeeee fuck

IRC chat is what's antiquated as fuck. Message boards are probably next in line though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
(1) KENSO vs. Naoya Nomura
◆Winner: KENSO ()
(2) Zeus & The Bodyguard [both FREE] vs. Kengo Mashimo & Tank Nagai [both K-DOJO]
◆Winner: Mashimo () over Bodyguard.
~ Mashimo with the win over Bodyguardf in prelude to the upcoming Champion Carnival (CC).
(3) 8 Man Tag Match: Jun Akiyama, Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Masanobu Fuchi & Yuma Aoyagi vs. Takao Omori, SUSHI, Ryuji Hijikata [FREE] & Yohei Nakajima
◆Winner: Omori () following an Axe Bomber on Fuchi.
(4) 6 Man Tag Match: Suwama, Joe Doering & Hikaru Sato [Pancrase MISSION] vs. Akebono, Yutaka Yoshie [FREE] & Keisuke Ishii [DDT]
◆Winner: Yoshie () over Hikaru.

(5) World Junior Heavyweight Championship Match: [37th Champion] Atsushi Aoki vs. [Challenger] Kotaro Suzuki
◆Winner: Kotaro () following the Javelin.
~ Champion falls on his 6th title defense. Kotaro becomes the 38th generation champion.
~ Kotaro carries his win from the Jr. BATTLE OF GLORY and straight in to becoming the World Jr. Champion.
~ Kotaro stated that this has been a long cherished goal to hold this belt.

(6) Triple Crown Heavyweight Championship Match: [51st Champion] Go Shiozaki vs. [Challenger] Kento Miyahara
◆Winner: Shiozaki () following the Go Arm Lariat.
~ 2nd successful title defense.
~ Shiozaki now heads into the CC as champion.

Excited to see the title matches.
lol @ people thinking GAF is turning on Itami for simply pointing out he's not ready for the main roster.

lol@ anyone who doesn't remember how quickly this thread turns on people when they're not being used correctly

Xater

Yeah what's up with that? He is great, but this does not seem the right way to bring him up at all. Unless he wins and they actually have a plan to do things with him resulting from this win. Doubt that's going to happen though.

Sephzilla

Yeah what's up with that? He is great, but this does not seem the right way to bring him up at all. Unless he wins and they actually have a plan to do things with him resulting from this win. Doubt that's going to happen though.

I hope it's a one-time-thing, honestly, and he stays in NXT after that.

Hey, at least ICQ is dead. There's that.

-Ninja edit... Holy fuck, it's not: http://www.icq.com/en

Jesus Christ I just got thrown back into middle school

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ICQ was outdated when it was relevant.

'Oh you have to wait to send a message and you have to use random numbers to add someone? You know you can just use AIM, right?'
Time to put old ass wrasslegafers out to pasture.

Only those under 25 and Sunny can stay.

As proven by Wrestlemania, young shits can't get over.

Sephzilla

March 27th, 2015.

The day WrassleGAF was legit shook finding out ICQ was still alive

ICQ was outdated when it was relevant.

'Oh you have to wait to send a message and you have to use random numbers to add someone? You know you can just use AIM, right?'

Pretty much. It was the shittiest IM app from the big ones of its time (AIM, Yahoo, MSN, ICQ)

Hasney

I remember my dad signing up for a free trial of Compuserv and getting an email address with a random fucking number in it.

Top Bottom