• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
igXsLLJecvXIQ.gif

Two days into my thirties :(.
Happy belated!

Bandini

Only Verendus has been banned, Bandini's still alive. Besides, Brock being re-signed means shit about who's going to win on Sunday. Vince ain't going to make his golden boy look like a chump in front of the world on the grandest stage of them all. Believe That.

Damn straight, I'm still here and as soon as I find the post with the bet details I've forgotten about, I'll be ready for Sunday, and you can believe... THAT.

Carnby

There's been a lot of recent birthdays in WrassleGAF.

How many WrestleMania's have landed on your birthday?

WrestleMania 1 and 12 have landed on my birthday. WrestleMania 29 should have landed on my birthday, but Easter did instead.

jred2k

The entrances of Sting, Taker, and Triple H together will probably take somewhere around 20 mins. Rusev's with the Russian soldiers might take some time too.

It's going to be strange as fuck seeing Bray and Taker's entrances in broad daylight

simpsons-mr-burns-blocks-out-the-sun1-640x353.jpg

Someone photoshop Vince and HHH's faces on to that.

JavyOO7

I do wish Google Fiber was all over America already. Kinda sucks paying Comcast/Xfinity 70-80 bucks a month for 50 mbps connection. (Miami)

Sephzilla

The entrances of Sting, Taker, and Triple H together will probably take somewhere around 20 mins. Rusev's with the Russian soldiers might take some time too.

Taker and HHH will be 10 minutes each I'm willing to bet. Rusev's will probably be 5 minutes, so will Stings. Cena will probably have an unnecessarily long intro. Orton's entrance will take 10 minutes because that man naturally moves at Undertaker's pace.

Kaladin

WWE NXT will have the biggest event in their brand's history tonight at the San Jose University Events Center. There are a lot of people who work for that brand beyond excited for the show, especially since they have sold out over 4,000 tickets without announcing one match or talent.
Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens are not expected to wrestle on the show but will be appearing.

It's also expected that HHH will appear in some fashion.

Xater

I'm betting we at least get a highlights video on the pre-show or Wrestlemania Today.

Who watches this WM Today nonsense? I saw a bit of Cole and Booker T talking for a couple of minutes and thought it was insufferable.Having them do Kayfabe analysis outside of commentary is so fucking dumb. There is nothing interesting about that.

Top Bottom