• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Blockbuster of the summer right here;

Mr. Tom Irvin, Sebastian & Jean Claude Van Damme are...The Unbookables

DlACTfG.gif

Zach

My wife coins names for wrestlers occasionally and I get stuck on them.

Dean is Cabbage Patch. Roman is Romeo.

Basically, it's when she can't remember their actual name and she thinks of something else where she knows I'll know who she is talking about.

Like, remember that tag team a few years back called Biscuits and Gravy? Or that other team Spanky and Alfalfa?

Ooooh. My lady friend does the same thing. The only one I can think of right now is Mabel is Maple. >_>

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My wife coins names for wrestlers occasionally and I get stuck on them.

Dean is Cabbage Patch. Roman is Romeo.

Basically, it's when she can't remember their actual name and she thinks of something else where she knows I'll know who she is talking about.

Like, remember that tag team a few years back called Biscuits and Gravy? Or that other team Spanky and Alfalfa?

My wife calls Brock Lesnar "MY CLIENT," in her impression of Heyman's accent.

Zach

While we're on the subject of stupid wrestler nicknames, I also call Lex Luger "Legs Luger" and Arn Anderson "Arm Anderson".

It kills. >_>

bjork

While we're on the subject of stupid wrestler nicknames, I also call Lex Luger "Legs Luger" and Arn Anderson "Arm Anderson".

It kills. >_>

This is where I would reply with a gif of pissed off Arn, but gif replies are the worst thing ever.

Zach

This is where I would reply with a gif of pissed off Arn, but gif replies are the worst thing ever.

I would've appreciated it. But I appreciate all things Arm.

I just remembered she pronounced Razor Ramon "Razor Raymin" and Ted DiBiase "Ted D'Bias". Hahaha. We were playing Royal Rumble on SNES. What?!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Arn has looked like your high school girlfriend's dad since the mid 80s.

Hasney

So I was just watching New Legacy since it came up on my next videos and there's a Smackdown 2 modding community apparently. Replaced all the titantron files even.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's high time we have a VOTE for our Official WrassleGAF Mascot.

After years of associating a fiery titan tron with Kane is was jarring to see Riley use a similar wall of flames for his RAAAGE tron.
Oh and enduring Good Guy Glenn for Wrasslegaf mascot while I'm at it.

Top Bottom