• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
No, we don't play into cishet stereotypes.

Yet this reply implies that nerd chat is just one big homogenous glob of cisgendered straight men, you're further pushing heteronormative statements that only this demographic can view cam girls. Neither of which seems like you're actually trying to be progressive pal.

All I was saying is that there's a new precedent for getting some nudity along with your Andre battle royale so it's something I would expect to be honoured at your dumb e-party.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yet this reply implies that nerd chat is just one big homogenous glob of cisgendered straight men, you're further pushing heteronormative statements that only this demographic can view cam girls. Neither of which seems like you're actually trying to be progressive pal.

All I was saying is that there's a new precedent for getting some nudity along with your Andre battle royale so it's something I would expect to be honoured at your dumb e-party.

I do have stats on our Nerd Chat identifying genders, though

Vylash

I think it's high time we have a VOTE for our Official WrassleGAF Mascot.

EM102_09_getmyshoe.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Seriously. I was so excited, too!

Yeah, I was totally behind him with the Owens thing, but he made it difficult. RAAAAAAGE!!!

That RAAAAGE shit is cringe worthy

After years of associating a fiery titan tron with Kane is was jarring to see Riley use a similar wall of flames for his RAAAGE tron.
Oh and enduring Good Guy Glenn for Wrasslegaf mascot while I'm at it.
Owens yelled out "RAAAGE Riley!" while he was beating the shit out of him in the match they had. It was wonderful.

Zach

Rule 1: has to be a wrestler

If you guys voted in Taylor or that I'm the Captain shit, it's time for full on heel bjork etc

But it's sooooooooooooo funny. Those Taylor Swift avatars? Oh my god. So deliciously ironic and cool.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Rule 1: has to be a wrestler

If you guys voted in Taylor or that I'm the Captain shit, it's time for full on heel bjork etc

I mean, I think it's pretty much accepted it's going to be Arn Anderson, but I'd like to see a vote.

I mean, I think it's pretty much accepted it's going to be Arn Anderson, but I'd like to see a vote.

What if it's Tully Blanchard?

As a bit of a surprise to myself, I'm going to the Evolve show. I thought my wrestling weekend would be limited to NXT, Hoodslam, WrestleMania, and Raw.

bjork

Don't EVEN play.

1000% serious, I have no idea who that is or what it's from.

I should note that I don't watch tv and I don't keep up on pop culture. Haven't for about 15 years.

Also, you guys giffing at me doesn't shed any light on it. It just makes me go, "oh, it's some dumb shit. Okay."

jred2k

I really miss those VH1 reality shows. They knew what they were and the excelled at that. I Love Money was great because it didn't pretend to be about anything other than greed and the misfits they cast for it were perfect. Why doesn't Netflix have every season of Flavor of Love?

Vylash

I really miss those VH1 reality shows. They knew what they were and the excelled at that. I Love Money was great because it didn't pretend to be about anything other than greed and the misfits they cast for it were perfect. Why doesn't Netflix have every season of Flavor of Love?

Hulu Plus has them

I have no idea who this is, but just based on his Twitter profile pic, I think he'll fit in well.

Baroni really is perfect for the WWE. He's going to sign a contract to wrestle a bear or something and bought a ticket to Mania. Makes it sound like he's getting a contract with them.

bjork

So top 5 votes for mascot

1. HBK Snowglobe
2. Arn
3. La Parka
4. Vader
5. Rude

infinity. Bob Dylan on the Toilet
infinity plus 1. Taylor

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;157747849 said:
the VH1 celebreality era was the golden age of trash reality tv,

too bad that fucko that won one of the shows had to go kill someone and destroy all of it.

Wait, who did what?!

Roman Reigns is our mascot because he's all everyone ever talks about. Just look how many thread titles have been devoted to him. Roman feeds us.

Top Bottom