• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jazz is the only WWE diva in history that doesn't have that awkward 'am I going to hurt you' look when she does moves to other divas.

Every single other one has that.
Agreed....and let's not forget about Ivory too. Trish and Lita are completely overrated to me. I actually remember Lita being more terrible than good.

Lita is sloppy as fuck and 75% of Trish's moveset relied on the other person doing the work.

Gotta respect the bumps she took though.
i love lita
Bumps or botches?
ibnYLzCsjiZ2Ca.gif

Hasney

I remember Lita being great until she broke her neck. Then she might as well have come back in a mask and premptively called herself Sin Cara.

Ithil

I remember Lita being great until she broke her neck. Then she might as well have come back in a mask and premptively called herself Sin Cara.

She was never good, she was sloppy as hell, even doing her two moves. Trish at least attained a level of decent (granted she had great opponents), and was always trying to get better.

Do you feel like she has "aggressive" tendencies?

She is also in possession of one of the most dehumanizing stares that I've ever seen.

Also, as far as Lita goes... People mostly remember her for her flippy moves. I remember getting into an argument with someone when I mentioned that while Lita was popular back in the day, she was one of the most unsafe workers at the time.

I actually forgot about Ivory! Wow, I wonder what she's up to these days...

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Cannot believe people are hating on Lita. Yeah she wasn't as good as Trish - nobody is. She is still miles better than any of the divas on the current roster.

Never cared for Victoria at all. Boring on every level.

bjork

http://www.wwe.com/videos/lita-vs-t...lemania-18-womens-championship-match-25058118

JR said it best. "This resembled a car wreck." Even Jazz had a hard time looking strong working with sloppy timing like this.

Also the things I didn't like about Lita were that her moonsault had zero height, and the way she did a half-kick thing before actually kicking someone, like she was trying to get something off her shoe. But I liked her look and she was always in storylines that were just the right kind of dumb for me.

Cannot believe people are hating on Lita. Yeah she wasn't as good as Trish - nobody is. She is still miles better than any of the divas on the current roster.

You realize how little this is saying, right?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

nah, they're both equally awful in different ways.

Barrage

lit a was booked better than current Diva, sure. In-ring she's worse than everyone in WWE except Eva Marie, and miles behind everyone in NXT.

Ithil

Lita is way worse than several of the women on the main roster, and pretty much all the women on the NXT roster.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/lita-vs-t...lemania-18-womens-championship-match-25058118

JR said it best. "This resembled a car wreck." Even Jazz had a hard time looking strong working with sloppy timing like this.

The WM19 women's title triple threat was actually great. Probably because it was Trish, Victoria and Jazz, instead, but they also didn't get put in the death spot, they were on early instead.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Part of that was Bull's fault. She got fired for coke, and their feud never happened.

It was nobody but Vince and Creative's fault when you get a womens wrestler endorsed by Stu Hart and the Hart family and still make her into Bertha Faye.

I can't even imagine what WWE would have done with Reggie Bennett... Actually, if she was born 10 years later, she probably would have gotten the Chyna spot and we could have had some decent matches instead of Chyna matches.

bjork

I just spent like 30 minutes watching WWE.com clips of Jazz. I think that's my fill of wrasslin' for this weekend.

It was nobody but Vince and Creative's fault when you get a womens wrestler endorsed by Stu Hart and the Hart family and still make her into Bertha Faye.

I can't even imagine what WWE would have done with Reggie Bennett... Actually, if she was born 10 years later, she probably would have gotten the Chyna spot and we could have had some decent matches instead of Chyna matches.

She wasn't Bertha Faye when she first showed up, though. She just had all black and busted Alundra's face. With her out and no Bull to fight with, what do you do? The women's roster was generally 2-3 women tops at the time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
She wasn't Bertha Faye when she first showed up, though. She just had all black and busted Alundra's face. With her out and no Bull to fight with, what do you do? The women's roster was generally 2-3 women tops at the time.

Sit on it for a month or two. Bring in someone else. I am sure of the massive roster AJW had, someone would be willing to go over to WWF for a fat McMahon paycheck. I'm sure Devil Masami would.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Mania stuff on the Network is 6 hours long tomorrow? Nerd chat will have to be on point to carry a show that long.

That did nothing to tell me why they need to have a match, but it does tell me that the bellas sure are in love with themselves. Yawn city guys.

Agreed friend, boring stuff.

dream

That did nothing to tell me why they need to have a match, but it does tell me that the bellas sure are in love with themselves. Yawn city guys.

I don't actually understand why any of these matches, other than RKO vs. Seth Rollins and Brock vs. Roman, are happening. Stinger says he's here to bring down the reign of HHH. Why? Why does he care? Why is Undertaker coming back to fight Bray Wyatt? It's like they don't even bother developing motivations anymore.

bjork

D-. This is worse than Roman standing behind the Rock.

It's a little disingenuous to go "we are here to build a brand" in one video like some cash-hungry slob and then turn around on this segment and go "we were here running this division" like it's some honorable sacrifice made for the good of the company. The comments on this video say like "Brie turns, they telegraphed it" or whatever, but does it matter? I remember when the storyline was bella v. bella, nobody here was going on about how great it was. More groans than anything.

Gonna go watch some GLOW.

I don't actually understand why any of these matches, other than RKO vs. Seth Rollins and Brock vs. Roman, are happening. Stinger says he's here to bring down the reign of HHH. Why? Why does he care? Why is Undertaker coming back to fight Bray Wyatt? It's like they don't even bother developing motivations anymore.

I agree 100%, it's not the Bellas that bug me but more the way that it's playing out. Meanwhile you have stuff like Cody/Goldust and Miz/Sandow that actually has a story to it, and no match. The Sting one is real extra dumb. HHH is like "you're WCW boo" and then weeks later Sting is like "this isn't about WCW" so... huh.

dream

I can't wait until NXT starts taping at small municipal auditoriums, denying the "Full Sail University" crowd their monthly escape from their menial minimum wage jobs.

Top Bottom