• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kaladin

11026095_810733765642856_8775323289606541063_n.jpg

Owens looking good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lol @ Owens' workout pants

Here's hoping his diet kicks in soon

Kevin's weight has been an issue for a long time - so he's not going to lose a ton quickly, but he's got the best possible team helping him to lose weight.

Kaladin

Nice shot. I'd hold off on mentioning anything regarding his physique, though. Could just be the angle. Anyway, doesn't matter. Much if he can perform in the ringg.

Compare from his debut:

kevin-owens-makes-his-wwe-debut.jpg

To winning the belt:

Kevin-Owens-NXT-Champion-660x400.png

There is a clear difference, even there.

He's no Chris Hero.

HVRWKZX.jpg

Alucard

Banned
ROH Supercard of Honor IX report/review from F4W. Sounds like Samoa Joe is motivated and kicking ass.

By Emerson Witner, WrestlingObserver.com

Just got back from the SOH 9 show. Overall it was an awesome 3 and a half hours. It was good match after good match and at no point did they tire you out and they hit the big peak at the very end.

Mark Briscoe pinned ACH with a roll-up

We missed part of this match because we got to the building late, but they still went about 7 more minutes.

Michael Elgin pinned Frankie Kazarian in a really good match

After the match, Daniels came down to console Kazarian and they both got laid out by Elgin, including Elgin injuring Daniels' back.

Matt Sydal won the 6-man mayhem match

In my mind it was the worst match of the night, but still okay. The principals were Sydal, Caprice Coleman, Cedric Alexander, Moose, Tomasso Ciampa and Andrew Everett. This quickly broke down into a crazy collection of spots that the fans really liked. Moose was by far the favorite.

No DQ: BJ Whitmer pinned Jimmy Jacobs

This match was brutal. The finish saw them line up two chairs back to back in the ring and Whitmer slammed Jacobs on top of them for the pin. Someone ran down and attacked Jacobs after, but it ended with Lacey returning and Jacobs and Lacey hopped the barricade and walked out the back door. Everyone knew that this was Jacobs' last shot before going to WWE and gave him a standing ovation.

Roderick Strong pinned Chris Daniels

This is the best 12 minute match you will ever see. Seriously if these two had 5 more minutes this would have been high 4 stars and maybe even hitting that elusive 5 star mark. Just a wonderful match and one to go out of your way to see if it airs on ROH TV.

ROH Tag Team Champions reDragon (w/Tom Lawlor) defeated The Kingdom

This was the oddest combination of a serious wrestling match combined with a bunch of comedy spots. Personally I was going for the challengers, but alas, the champions retained. At the finish a MYSTERIOUS MASKED MAN ran out and attacked Bobby Fish, but in spite of that they won pretty much immediately after.

ROH TV Champ Jay Lethal pinned Jushin Thunder Liger

Liger looked really good and Lethal looks like a star. I would say it is amazing TNA messed up Lethal. but TNA messed up a lot of people.

ROH Champion Jay Briscoe pinned Samoa Joe

Joe hasn't looked this good in years. He was motivated to perform and had the right opponent to perform with. Joe went for the Ole Ole Kick once and got a face full of chair and then he hit it two consecutive times. They didn't kick out of a million moves. Joe never hit the Muscle Buster and Jay only finally hit the Jay Driller for the finish. Just a really great match to cap off an excellent evening.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Gordy pinning Jumbo is so emotional. The commentator goes completely hoarse losing his shit over Jumbo's reign being ended and Gordy being the first gaijin Triple Crown champion.
QAKhUY8.gif

Sadly, this would be when Gordy's health issues become apparent, and he'd drop the title shortly after, to regain it for a few days before dropping it again after being put in a coma.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Was hoping Sullivan had on a gold robe, left disappointed.

klonere

Banned
I love Paige

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3-i55eX1wo
"STOP PUNCHING ME IN THE VAGINA!"

I like how Seth is sort of in character while also being a constant 80s promo.

Pillars of Eternity is the truth friends, took me a few hours to really get into it but its really clicking now. Combat is super satisfying, no CRPG has clicked with me like this before. Also the writing does the best with a fantasy setting as is possible. God killing is definitely the best trope in fantasy, glad they are going with it. Lots of Gaelic I'm picking up in the language they use as well, Also looks gorgeous.

Hasney

Can Wrestlemania Today just be Flair and Dusty drinking and telling stories? Have Cole host, he might get fired for not handling Flair.

RP912

Banned
Scoping Pillars of Eternity but it looks intimidating as hell. Reminds me of Divinity: Original Sin which I'm scared to play since it's old school backtracking rpg.

Top Bottom