• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
lets actually see how she performs instead of assuming she'll be bad

Dana Brooke was green as fuck, to put it kindly. Can't run the ropes, can't strike, couldn't bump to the outside without looking like she was going to kill herself. Sara Del Rey has her work cut out for her.

Ithil

CBKieCUUcAEWio8.jpg

A stone cold gangster.

And Wale, too.

Hasney

I don't mind Bellas talking on these pre-recorded segments. Their shouty voice on a mic is still grating though.

Speaking of, with 2 matches bumped to the pre-show, are they actually going to get some time this year? Or is there going to be more of those patented McMahon comedy skits to fill time?

I don't actually understand why any of these matches, other than RKO vs. Seth Rollins and Brock vs. Roman, are happening. Stinger says he's here to bring down the reign of HHH. Why? Why does he care? Why is Undertaker coming back to fight Bray Wyatt? It's like they don't even bother developing motivations anymore.

Please sign up for our network 9.99

bjork

I don't mind Bellas talking on these pre-recorded segments. Their shouty voice on a mic is still grating though.

Speaking of, with 2 matches bumped to the pre-show, are they actually going to get some time this year? Or is there going to be more of those patented McMahon comedy skits to fill time?

I bet everything gets time except the ladder match and the diva match.

RP912

Banned
I'm getting the overall impression that WWE just don't give a fuck about this Wrestlemania at all.

It just feels like a chore to even watch some of the Today stuff. I'll probably check out the HoF later just for the fuckery.

dream

Holy fuck, this segment. I can't decide what's goofier: the Ultimate Warrior statue's face, or Warrior's widow and children shaking the ropes.

dream

Don't get me wrong, Connor the Crusher is a bonafide G and a certified stud, but this hall of fame segment is the most transparent shit I've ever seen from this wretched company.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Say this about AJPW, similar to how I feel about New Generation and early 90s WCW, they know how to book around the main guys they got. Sometimes not having a huge roster can be a good thing. Makes it easier to keep track of everyone and make everyone important always look like they're involved in something important.
when did they merge the 3 belts into one?
The original title belts were returned to All Japan founder Giant Baba's widow Motoko in August 2013 and a new single belt instead of three separate belts was made.[2] The new title belt, which featured three plates representing the three original belts, was unveiled on October 27

when did they merge the 3 belts into one?

When that lunatic Shiraishi was running their business into the ground, the widow of Giant Baba requested that they be returned to her, so they had a new Triple Crown made. The old beats were getting pretty beat up, but I kinda wish they'd kept the idea of three titles. Looked badass.

Shimmer looks,dope

Mia Yim vs Athena!!!

SHIMMER Title Match
Nicole Matthews vs. Tomoka Nakagawa

ChickFight Tournament Round 1

Portia Perez vs. Evie

Kay Lee Ray vs. Kimber Lee

Candice LeRae vs. Nicole Savoy

Mia Yim vs. Athena

Nikki Storm vs. Cherry Bomb

Cheerleader Melissa vs. Jessicka Havok

miserable

When that lunatic Shiraishi was running their business into the ground, the widow of Giant Baba requested that they be returned to her, so they had a new Triple Crown made. The old beats were getting pretty beat up, but I kinda wish they'd kept the idea of three titles. Looked badass.

yeah, i always liked the 3 separate belts, it looked cool when Mutoh wore them all

20026titles.jpg

RBH

Haven't heard much chatter about the ROH or Evolve shows. Funny how NXT pretty much overshadowed everyone else.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Thought the Triple Crown Belt thing was dumb as soon as it was 'you just get all of them' became the standard rather than earning and unifying. Like shoulda changed to one belt after the 90s.
20101024229.jpg

Junior belts pretty good looking too.

Interesting note from Meltzer about Jimmy Jacobs. Most assumed that he was being brought in as a writer for NXT, but he's actually just going straight to writing for the main roster. Starting next week.

Hasney

Interesting note from Meltzer about Jimmy Jacobs. Most assumed that he was being brought in as a writer for NXT, but he's actually just going straight to writing for the main roster. Starting next week.

They don't bring in someone with a background in wrestling to write for them. Interesting.

I'm going to look at it as a positive and that they're looking at someone to write for the lower card. Fingers crossed anyway, would make it a much better show.

Top Bottom