• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Have him debut on the Raw after Mania with the full entrance and that will be the biggest goddamned pop of the week. And there's not a chance that gimmick won't be over immediately with the kids, so I think they have a chance to make a star in one night.

Will they fuck it up? Probably.

MeaslyPointedHind.gif

I appreciate that even with those tiny little eyes Brock manages to overcome the one thing that has alluded sports entertainers for decades: blinking with a single eye.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Do you guys think the WWE could every go away from the overarching "Authority" angle? If your really think about it, ever since Vince McMahon became a character in the mid 90s, the WWE's biggest heel has always been some sort of authority figure who tries to make life miserable for the top face or faces. Time to return to the days when Jack Tunney didn't do shit but show up for contract signings.

No. The only way that happens is if, yet again, someone see "buys" the company so the authority can go face.

After Sting wrestles at WrestleMania this Sunday, only two former WCW World Champions will have not competed at WrestleMania.

David Arquette and Vince Russo

Vee_One

Balor raw after Wrestlemania would be amazing.
Alternatively - Wrestlemania debut, Andre Battle Royale with full entrance, last competitor in and wins it. The Wrestlemania crowd would get him over like no other and in theory would be set for his career (lol WWE).

EDIT: let's face it - no one in that match is going anywhere in the short term career wise.

Jamie OD

I like a WWE shirt

eDlMjLA.jpg

I know this is all building up to Alundra in her HOF speech apologizing for dumping the title but I really hope she doesn't. The way WWE has been acting, her induction is solely because of that moment so why not brag about it? They're practically rewarding her so what is there to be sorry about?!?

Alternate post
#GiveDivasAChance ha ha ha.

Recall

If Reigns doesn't win the belt has the last 4 months been for nothing? If Lesnar retains the product is still stale with a part timer as champ?

I believe in Rollins!

Reigns wins but not title.

Remove him from title orbit for some months and the char won't be buried this sunday.

Leave the title matchs of Brock for orton, bryan, rollins, sheamous...

Kaladin

I think the product is better with a part timer WWE Champion. The Champ doesn't need to wrestle all the time, or be on every show.

Brock Lesnar signing a multi-year deal with WWE makes me happier with wrestling than I have been in a while. Brock is the man.

I wouldn't be shocked if he gets the first multi-year title run in decades.

Aiii

So not worth it
TWO TITLE MATCHES ON ONE NIGHT.

I do really like that they're doing a AAA title match on the show.

looks like a good card. I was youtubing LU earlier in between EWR sessions and Angelico seems impressive as hell. Cage looked strong too. gonna have to watch this, though i do wish i had El Rey

Alucard

Banned
Killer Elite Squad hinted on Twitter that they want the ROH tag belts. Maybe a sign of who reDRagon will face at the joint ROH/NJPW shows in May?

CA6n-0uWcAAwP-p.jpg:large

Bandini

Oh shit, Brock resigned? Well fuck it, I still balee dat. Vince, how about a link to your bet post so I can reread the details... I can and I will be prepared... just in case.

klonere

Banned
Okay so LU is fucking FIRE, got 5 episodes deep now its really hitting its stride. Vampiro has even gotten less grating on commentary! Think I'm going to leave my viewing to those 5 episodes though - I think the show deserves better than the shitty Dailymotion and worse versions I'm watching. Hopefully they put out a Season 1 DVD or something when the series wraps up, That'll be some of the best binge watching ever even if I know bits and pieces of the big stuff that happens (Patron, Aztec Warfare, Cage etc etc).

Happy that Brock re-signed. At best he's going to retain, middle ground but still good going to be screwed by some cash in shenanigans and absolutely worst losing clean. It really doesn't make sense to re-sign and then drop the belt tarnishing his "special attraction" aura.

Bad promo pic, or worst promo pic?

Worst

I just want to reiterate how ridiculous it would be if 1 million time champion and mr overcome every odd humanly possible in wrestling John Cena got literally dominated by brock lesnar, and Roman I disappeared for a while because I was injured and oh look now I'm main eventing wrestlemania Reigns beats him.

Even in WWE booking standards it makes no sense. I hope at most they're setting up a situation where they beat the shit out of each other and then rollins cashes in. That's not realistic either but it's tolerable.

Top Bottom