• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
If you're ever up for a good laugh, read the comments on TNA Mecca. Good god, the delusion. Apparently Brock re-signing with WWE is a panic response to TNA re-signing Bobby Lashley.

scabro

If you're ever up for a good laugh, read the comments on TNA Mecca. Good god, the delusion. Apparently Brock re-signing with WWE is a panic response to TNA re-signing Bobby Lashley.

well the Ultimate Fighting signing Punk was a panic response to Bellator signing Lashley, so i don't know friend, they might be on to something

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What product? This product?

Reigns-Lesnar.gif

THIS product?

This product
seth-rollins-promo.gif

I just want to reiterate how ridiculous it would be if 1 million time champion and mr overcome every odd humanly possible in wrestling John Cena got literally dominated by brock lesnar, and Roman I disappeared for a while because I was injured and oh look now I'm main eventing wrestlemania Reigns beats him.

Even in WWE booking standards it makes no sense. I hope at most they're setting up a situation where they beat the shit out of each other and then rollins cashes in. That's not realistic either but it's tolerable.

John Cena is old and broken now. Roman is the new Cena. Only now with ethnic hotness to really make the neckbeards uncomfortable when their girlfriends think Roman is hotter than Bryan, the very best possible version of the neckbeards.

Aiii

So not worth it
Roman should come out wearing jorts, they can explain he stole Cena's lucky jorts and has thus inherited his superhuman powers, which is why he can now beat everyone and Cena is a broken down old loser.

When has a lot of people liking something ever been indicative of it's quality?

Wrestling has never been about quality. Wrestling has always been about making money, so yes, a lot of people liking it is indicative when it comes to the only thing that matters in pro wrestling at the end of the day - drawing fat stacks of cash.

Wrestling has never been about quality. Wrestling has always been about making money, so yes, a lot of people liking it is indicative when it comes to the only thing that matters in pro wrestling at the end of the day - drawing fat stacks of cash.

What about YouTube videos?

John Cena is old and broken now. Roman is the new Cena. Only now with ethnic hotness to really make the neckbeards uncomfortable when their girlfriends think Roman is hotter than Bryan, the very best possible version of the neckbeards.

You assume neckbeards actually have girlfriends who aren't printed on a body pillow.

jmdajr

45 degrees... that's the perfect angle between a woman's bottom and her spine (according to men)

-Curved spines would have allowed women to forage longer into pregnancy
-Trait would have been seen as preferable in early hunter-gatherer societies
-Scientists at Bilkent University, Turkey studied the preferences of 300 men
-They were shown silhouettes of women's bodies and asked to rank them
-A curved spine with an angle of 45 degrees was the most attractive to men

Men who think they like big bottoms may actually be more into spines, Dr Lewis said.

He said: 'Men may be directing their attention to the butt and obtaining information about women's spines, even if they are unaware that that is what their minds are doing.

'Alternatively, men may have preferences for both lumbar curvature and buttock size.
'Future research is needed to better understand the latter.'

264EAEB900000578-2979043-image-a-7_.jpg

Cagey

Banned
I agree. Further research into Naomi is desperately needed to determine if its her spine curvature or large buttocks that are so damn fine.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hope we can detoxify WrassleGAF to make it more inclusive.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You're just salty because Max's dad actually loved him.

I guess, I mean, he killed two kids and an adult to get the money to give to make Wrestling Isn't Wrestling.

Top Bottom