• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Aiii

So not worth it
Seriously, who broke Sunny Mac? Not really sure when this happened, but somebody is responsible and we should rectify this at once.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really sorry I'm not sharing the sentiment that Max Landis isn't a piece of shit, I guess that means I'm broken. Even my own son-in-law turned on me.

Ithil

k4KYKAd.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I haven't watched the video because 'uh i have hot girls as wrestlers' immediately turned me off.

It's 'that kind' of video while claiming it's not, isn't it?

The real question is which rule 63 wrestling wiafu is best rule 63 wrestling wiafu?
Chris benoit is hott
Shawn michaels is so fucking attractive.
Can't believe i'm saying this but that John Cena is hot 

just from the first page

jmdajr

I haven't watched the video because 'uh i have hot girls as wrestlers' immediately turned me off.

It's not sexualized. You'd have to be a huge fucking perv to get that out of it.

edit: lol.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
While I'm acting irrationally let me throw this out there so people can turn their nose up at me

Nobody gives a fucking SHITTTTTT about your Bloodborne screenshots on Twitter. Nor do they your stream. Nobody gives a fuck about how you spend an hour in the character creator. Your character is shit. And it's not entertaining. And your screenshots are all of the same fucking areas, and they're shitty screenshots.

I feel better now.

It's not sexualized. You'd have to be a huge fucking perv to get that out of it.

Man it totally is, BUT - that's also the point.

Ithil

I'll be honest, I never actually watched the video. Max Landis thinks he's really insightful, from prior videos of him, but really just came off as a tool.

Wreav

Banned
I'm not sure the words "Brock Lesnar" were even mentioned during the Roman appearance on Conan last night...so strange. Comes out with wet hair, talks about getting oily and getting kancho'd by a fan, and leaves. No match hype, no talk of WM, nothing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Time for top 5 most annoying WrassleGaffers?

Now THIS is a recipe for negativity.

We have no annoying WrassleGaffers. I love everyone equally. I highly recommend nobody answer this.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

just from the first page

The video is good, doesn't mean I can't appreciate how beautiful HBK is.

Patryn

So if Brock retains, who should be the one to take the title from him?

I think Vince's idea of having it be a newer guy is a good one, but Reigns wasn't the right guy.

Personally, I think Brock should hold it at least another year, and then I'd either have Balor, Zayn or Owens take it. Then again, that may be because none of them have been on the main roster and had to deal with the politics that accompany that.

jmdajr

I think we all know people in real life that can sometimes be annoying as fuck. And I mean close people like friends and family. We still love them though. Kinda.

I'm cool with enjoying artists works and not the person who created them. Otherwise....not sure what I would have left to enjoy. Guess I'd have to create my own fiction.

edit:

hell yeah!

20150325_LARGE_RomanConan.jpg

Cagey

Banned
Casting a slew of cute women to play the roles of wrestlers, in addition to some amusing writing at times, helped that video remain watchable. Otherwise it would have been deservedly dismissed as another "Triple H is the worst ever always ever (except NXT lol)" internet bitchfest.

Hell if I knew the name Max Landis or that he was the guy behind that video before 10 minutes ago, though.

Time for top 5 most annoying WrassleGaffers?

Oh this is fun.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So if Brock retains, who should be the one to take the title from him?

I think Vince's idea of having it be a newer guy is a good one, but Reigns wasn't the right guy.

Personally, I think Brock should hold it at least another year, and then I'd either have Balor, Zayn or Owens take it. Then again, that may be because none of them have been on the main roster and had to deal with the politics that accompany that.

Part of me also feels like they want to bury Punk's recent extended reign - and they can do it. Bork's had it for a while, not too much longer to go to surpass that.

Problem is, right now they have an out for Lesnar to get fucked by Rollins or Heyman. They -could- sit on it until later this year, but the briefcase gets worthless soon. And if Reigns doesn't make the first step by wearing down Brock, there's no purpose to his Mania match (assuming he loses, which he will) - and you've honestly killed Reigns and made him look like even more of a chump.

All signs are pointing towards Bork retaining in the match, having the shit kicked out of him, then Rollins and Heyman as a duo taking care of Lesnar and putting him in Chase Mode for the summer. That's what I want to see, and it makes perfect sense and also preserves Reigns as much as possible. Any other outcome either makes Brock look weak when he can't really afford that, or murders Reigns' future. I don't think WWE wants either of those.

Sephzilla

Nobody gives a fucking SHITTTTTT about your Bloodborne screenshots on Twitter. Nor do they your stream. Nobody gives a fuck about how you spend an hour in the character creator. Your character is shit. And it's not entertaining. And your screenshots are all of the same fucking areas, and they're shitty screenshots.

wrong i care about everything bloodborne right now

Kaladin

Ugh.

20150320_EP-light_tapout-hp.jpg

“WWE is always looking for new opportunities to partner with best-in-class organizations, develop new products for our fans and drive shareholder value,” said WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon. “This joint venture aligns with our strategic approach, and we look forward to building the TapouT brand.”

As part of this strategic partnership, WWE will create new content featuring its Superstars and Divas in TapouT apparel and market the brand across all platforms. TapouT branding will also be featured at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Fla., and all performers, trainers and staff will be outfitted in TapouT workout apparel.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/abg-wwe-tapout

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Twitch streamers are the worst thing on the internet period, Bloodborne or not. Twitch streamers make youtubers look like hard working, charismatic, completely legitimate entertainers. They are THE millennial stereotype.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Europeans,

Why do so many of you stick up for that piece of shit Jeremy Clarkson? The guy is a complete piece of garbage, yet people seem to defend him. Is it just because some of you like stupid car shows?

Sincerely,

Sunny

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hey Europeans,

Why do so many of you stick up for that piece of shit Jeremy Clarkson? The guy is a complete piece of garbage, yet people seem to defend him. Is it just because some of you like stupid car shows?

Sincerely,

Sunny

Mother fucker you watch pro wrestling. Who isn't a piece of shit in wrestling besides Gary Hart? Nobody.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mother fucker you watch pro wrestling. Who isn't a piece of shit in wrestling besides Gary Hart? Nobody.

Sure. But I don't think Vince should still have his job considering all the bullshit he's been a part of. I'm resigned to it, however - family business and all that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have no problem with any regular members of wrasslegaf currently. I have rebuilt bridges and generally found myself less antagonizing and less antagonized since I stopped watching WWE cold turkey. It does a body good.
Has friend Titus been unbanned?

He was posting in here last night.

Top Bottom