• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've just found out Five Guys has come to the UK. Should I give it a shot if I'm ever fancying a burger?

Their burgers are like something you could make at home, only expensive.

They have really good fries though and all the peanuts you can eat, the real reason to go there.

The Champ has Scooby-Snacks

Also shouldn't this be Reigns?

CBNIfUiVIAAlPrm.jpg:large
Why?I don't think Reigns was in the movie.
Bros, I'm ordering Jimmy Johns for the first time right now. This one's for you, God King!
ozVDzPt.gif

klonere

Banned
I haven't kept up with his podcast/s, but it seems weird to me that Austin lives in Loose Angle Knees, has he given a reason?

The wife has lived their all her life and I guess it makes it easier on Steve to network when getting work on TV/Film. He abhors the traffic though.

Enjoying it more than Divinity: OS - it's a lot easier to get up and running and a lot less daunting. The lore and character interactions are FANTASTIC. Highly recommending it. More accessible but just as deep.

While the combat isn't quite as kinetic as Divinity, every other element is better. Better world, better stories, better character, better look, better systems, better quests etc etc. I've found it far easier to get into and far more satisfying than Divinity ever was.

bjork

The best hamburger in the entire world is at the Bear House in Crestline, CA. I talked about it for like two weeks after I had it.

klonere

Banned
How much of Brock's staying with the company had to do with Vince thinking "I'm not losing anyone to the UFC again gawd-dammnit" and less to do with "This guy is our long term champ".

Man God

Non-Canon Member
How much of Brock's staying with the company had to do with Vince thinking "I'm not losing anyone to the UFC again gawd-dammnit" and less to do with "This guy is our long term champ".

UFC was willing to exceed anything WWE offered, so zero. It was all on Brock knowing he was too old to go back and that his workload for WWE is about a thousand times less than it would be prepping for a MMA fight.

I think it was pretty clear that Punk went to UFC to get the rematch that WWE wasn't going to give him and now Brock is ducking Punk by remaining in WWE. Pretty devious stuff.

UFC was willing to exceed anything WWE offered, so zero. It was all on Brock knowing he was too old to go back and that his workload for WWE is about a thousand times less than it would be prepping for a MMA fight.

Brock didn't want to lose to Mir or Overeem again because he knows both aren't taken half as seriously as they were anymore and a modern loss to either would mean the end of people taking him seriously too

So what's the long-term game plan? To me, the smartest and most interesting booking is Reigns cheating to win at Mania - not in a heel way, but in a tweener way - Bork Borking him the next night, Rollins cashing in, then Reigns chasing Rollins to redeem himself through Money in the Bank, leading to a WM rematch at Summerslam.

Raw64life

Goldberg Interview

On Vince/HHH:

"I think there's great disdain for me because I wasn't one of their boys because I didn't want to play there game because I felt like I was part of the team and all I needed to do was come in and play my part and I didn't have to fraternize and just play that game. I came from the NFL. I wanted to treat this as a business and I'm going to come in, do my thing and leave. I didn't take things personally until they brought it to a personal level. I think that was cheesy and I think its carnish. Its like being a carny. I just chose not to deal with it because life's too short. I don't want to have to look over my shoulder for my boss. That's ridiculous, I'm 48 years old. I'm not a kid. I don't need to crawl back to anybody for anything. I'll dig a ditch before I do that. I had a lot of fun digging ditches."

Dropping those c-bombs.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The only faces who ever got away with cheating while still being face were Bret Hart, who you wouldn't expect it from, Hogan, who was just too over, and Hacksaw, who literally cheated almost every match he was ever in.

As someone who has a shelful of SHIMMER DVD's and paid for this iPPV, understand I enjoy and support women's wrestling before I say:

Jesus fuck how hard is it to find a women's wrestler who doesn't have the shittiest strikes.

When you're a soulless corporate type, occasionally glitches that don't fully align with your real person, moral persona are going to crop up like making it clear the reason you do charity work is because it looks good.

However at the same time, yeah sure, who cares what their reasons are. Nobody thought WWE was really doing it out of love. This company has made fun of every disadvantaged group it can get away with.

Steph's all right, but she's also the devil like the rest of her family.

As someone who has a shelful of SHIMMER DVD's and paid for this iPPV, understand I enjoy and support women's wrestling before I say:

Jesus fuck how hard is it to find a women's wrestler who doesn't have the shittiest strikes.

To be fair, the woman who prompted that just gave Candice a bloody nose, so what do I know.

RP912

Banned
When you're a soulless corporate type, occasionally glitches that don't fully align with your real person, moral persona are going to crop up like making it clear the reason you do charity work is because it looks good.

However at the same time, yeah sure, who cares what their reasons are. Nobody thought WWE was really doing it out of love. This company has made fun of every disadvantaged group it can get away with.

Steph's all right, but she's also the devil like the rest of her family.

Shane was always the cool one in the family.

Top Bottom