• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

RBH

0UA50dY.png

https://twitter.com/JRsBBQ/status/581866262327795712?s=09

Uhhh.........

Watching the show Girls, there's some weird story telling. A third of the show is awkward sex scenes.

Black son, loved... But not as much as a white son.

Heel

Meltzer and Pollack both have made statements that make it clear something is up. JR would not have gone to the Hall of Fame or NXT otherwise.

You can be someone's guest without being courted for a job. He's probably there to record podcasts. Sauce it!

I'm pretty sure this was a DM meant for Wale, as he's trying out to be his hype man on tour this weekend. Good luck, JR.

If it was meant as a DM then it would have been a DM Heel.

Just consider that maybe Jim Ross wants us all to feel like his black son

Fox318

The flair thing wasn't even that bad. It helped people talk about 2k.

Also what fucking sponsors does the WWE have that gets in a tizzy like that?

Is it just fucking hasbro? I know the network ads and the WWE app ads could not be any worse in targeting me.

klonere

Banned
Doesn't he have a third wife now?

the illustrious Kristin, who you can hear guest on his podcast over at podcast one dot com, go ahead there and click the link to download the family friendly version of the Steve Austin podcast

for real though, she doesn't seem to dig the whole live for weeks at a time on a ranch in the middle of nowhere which Mr.Austin seems to love.

RP912

Banned
Batman vs Cena at Wrestlemania 32 confirmed...

on another note...dammit NJPWorld butchered Wrestle Kingdom 2 because of the TNA stars :/.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Scoping Pillars of Eternity but it looks intimidating as hell. Reminds me of Divinity: Original Sin which I'm scared to play since it's old school backtracking rpg.

Enjoying it more than Divinity: OS - it's a lot easier to get up and running and a lot less daunting. The lore and character interactions are FANTASTIC. Highly recommending it. More accessible but just as deep.

DMczaf

You can be someone's guest without being courted for a job. He's probably there to record podcasts. Sauce it!

Yes, however Triple H would not point out that he's there during his promo while Vince and Steph are attending the event. #FollowTheMoney #HeelCantKeepUp

RP912

Banned
Luckily, you can buy that show on a legal DVD - well, most of it. It's the first Global Impact DVD.

Oh yeah I forgot about that...thanks for the heads up.

Enjoying it more than Divinity: OS - it's a lot easier to get up and running and a lot less daunting. The lore and character interactions are FANTASTIC. Highly recommending it. More accessible but just as deep.

Thats good to know because the backtracking and the "you missed...the game is fucked" issue with Divinity turned me away from buying the game. I'll probably get it whenever I get the funds.

the illustrious Kristin, who you can hear guest on his podcast over at podcast one dot com, go ahead there and click the link to download the family friendly version of the Steve Austin podcast

for real though, she doesn't seem to dig the whole live for weeks at a time on a ranch in the middle of nowhere which Mr.Austin seems to love.
I haven't kept up with his podcast/s, but it seems weird to me that Austin lives in Loose Angle Knees, has he given a reason?

Global Impact is just the co-promotional stuff, but it includes the main event in a slightly chopped up format. For whatever reason, maybe due to New Japan not giving them the master tape, TNA just put out the TV version with commercial breaks inserted into it and the commentary reflecting that.

The Champ has Scooby-Snacks

Also shouldn't this be Reigns?

CBNIfUiVIAAlPrm.jpg:large
Reigns hasn't sold his soul yet... Wait till Wrasslemania is over.

"I did it ya'll. I beele'ed and I did! I'm like Sylverster who finally caught Tweedy, I'm like a Scooby-Doo after solving a mystery, or after Fres just finished a big ass set of brontosaurus ribs!"

bjork

Fav Five avatars who perfectly match poster's posts

1. RBH
2. Heel
3. CureAnime
4. Spin
5. I give up

I'm pretty sure it's me.

I hope Pillars of Eternity does well as I have a couple of friends who work at Obsidian, but I've watched a few videos and I don't know if it's for me. It looks polished and solid, but I've never really been a crpg dude.

Top Bottom