• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

Goldberg Interview

On Vince/HHH:

Dropping those c-bombs.

Honestly the company was fucking angry over how few dates Goldberg wanted to work.

Yeah they messed up the Goldberg character by trying to give him a character but they did an ok job pushing him compared to say Booker T getting told "Who are you?".

They needed him to work more dates and he said no because of his contract despite making max money under their pay structure.

I think Goldberg was bitter over how much less money he was making compared to WCW. Vince didn't want to pay anyone and he sure as hell wasn't going to give any creative control after Montreal.

I think HHH is willing to rework any relationship as long as the person loved wrestling (or was his close friend), Bill is neither.

He just didn't like wrestling. I think Bill feels differently now because he has a kid and maybe he sees it from a viewer now.

I think things could repair between the two side since Bill is working with PodcastOne who also host Austin's, JRs, and Y2J's podcast.

Aiii

So not worth it
Bloodborne "OH FUCK OFF" count: 258

My neighbours are going to think I have tourettes.

I love how the game is all like "Please choose Exit Game before quitting the game to ensure your progress is saved" every time I ragequit by shutting down my entire PS4 (only to get back to playing 5 minutes later because I can't resist), like it's chastising me.

If your use of hyperbole is as terrible as it is in the above post, then it would be greatly appreciated.

How idiotic that statement is is my opinion, and if you disagree with it, that's fine. But that doesn't make my usage terrible. My usage is what it is. And I'll keep on using it if I see fit.

When you're a soulless corporate type, occasionally glitches that don't fully align with your real person, moral persona are going to crop up like making it clear the reason you do charity work is because it looks good.

However at the same time, yeah sure, who cares what their reasons are. Nobody thought WWE was really doing it out of love. This company has made fun of every disadvantaged group it can get away with.

Steph's all right, but she's also the devil like the rest of her family.

Obviously we all know that is the case, but it's another thing entirely for them to come out and say it plain and simple.

God damn it Cena!

tumblr_nlw13pV6qg1sj4xr4o1_1280.jpg

Funny how they line up the people in this photo by ascending order of importance.

I love how the game is all like "Please choose Exit Game before quitting the game to ensure your progress is saved" every time I ragequit by shutting down my entire PS4 (only to get back to playing 5 minutes later because I can't resist), like it's chastising me.

Yeah, I was wrong. The game is fun. I might have chosen the wrong starting weapons but fuck it. Who cares.

Worth it one time, but like most things that are super hyped, you'll likely feel underwhelmed. Still pretty good, though.

We've got some great 'gourmet', independent and pop-up burger places over here, but as far as fast food burger chains go in the UK, Five Guys is the best we've got. I go there every time I'm up London. There is a lone Shake Shack in London, now THAT is overrated and crazy expensive. Milkshake was nice, though.

DMczaf

- PWInsider notes that Vince McMahon was said to be really enjoying himself at last night's WWE NXT live event. It was also said that Vince really got a kick out of some of the colorful NXT chants.

So Vince is aware of NXT now.

Welp. It's been fun.

06c251acf6e3c83101490ad646222b77.png

RP912

Banned
Cena with his Steve Harvey suits :/ One day he will wear a suit that fits and not look like a Streets of Rage boss.

RP912

Banned
Judging by some of the matches I seen on NJPWorld...yeah...Wrestle Kingdom 2 wasn't really good at all. It reminds me of Wrestlemania 2 in some strange way.

Paracelsus

When Bryan looks classier in his clothes than two men trying hard to look elegant and smug, you have one hell of a problem. Also he finally trimmed that beard.

Judging by some of the matches I seen on NJPWorld...yeah...Wrestle Kingdom 2 wasn't really good at all. It reminds me of Wrestlemania 2 in some strange way.

Angle/Nagata was OK, but it wasn't a great event overall. New Japan were still trying to find their footing after the Inoki madness years, everything started to really come together at Wrestle Kingdom VI.

Cagey

Banned
When Bryan looks classier in his clothes than two men trying hard to look elegant and smug, you have one hell of a problem. Also he finally trimmed that beard.
In what world is a dude wearing jeans and a button down classier than two dudes properly suited and booted.
Did they mute Bryan's style in this pic?

Everyone looks fine btw. Even room for my quads Cena.

Edit: Shake Shack overrated? This thread fuckin up.

RP912

Banned
Has Hogan even wore a suit in his life and I'm not talking about that Thunder in Paradise/No Holds Barred bullshit getup either...I mean proper attire.

In what world is a dude wearing jeans and a button down classier than two dudes properly suited and booted.

Fam if you think Cena is properly suited and booted then you really need a new tailor and cordwainer

I heard so much about those fries, then they were beyond average. The burger was fine, but SO expensive and the queue was insane (30 minutes before I even got in the shop, lol). It's the only one in the UK, so I was expecting great things. Totally didn't live up to the hype, I'll stick to Five Guys.

Paracelsus

Bryan looks casually okay, Cena and Reigns look out of it, like two men cosplaying as two elegant men.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
When you're as tall and built as a WWE superstar you're going to pretty much need to get all of your clothes tailored for them to fit even remotely right. John Cena, the ultimate workaholic, probably doesn't see the time invested as worthwhile.

Some of you are forgetting that they're in Silicon Valley so according to regional dress codes Hogan is in business attire, Bryan's is business formal, the Bella twins don't matter because women aren't allowed in tech, and the Cena twins are in funny costumes.

Top Bottom