• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kaladin

I'm ready for some wrasslin'!!!

Was debating not watching this tonight, but since the Evolve 40 VOD isn't up yet...guess I'm watching it live.

wwnss_03282015_ippv.jpg

WWN Supershow - Saturday, March 28th - 4pm PST, 7pm EST - www.WWNLive.com

Champion vs. Champion - There Must Be A Winner
EVOLVE Champion Drew Galloway vs. DGUSA Champion Johnny Gargano

Generation Next vs. The New Generation
Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. Ricochet & Uhaa Nation

Dareworlf vs. Daredevil
PJ Black vs. AR Fox

Grudge Match
Chris Hero vs. Timothy Thatcher

SHINE Presents Six Woman Tag Team Match
SHINE Champion Mia Yim & SHINE Tag Team Champions Kimber Lee & Cherry Bomb vs.
Nikki Storm & The Canadian Ninjas of SHIMMER Champion Nicole Matthews & Portia Perez

Four Way Freestyle
Biff Busick vs. Drew Gulak vs. TJ Perkins vs. Tommy End

Special Challenge Match
Caleb Konley with So Cal Val vs. Ethan Page

OctoMan

Banned
Lol lol lol watching wrestlemania 1

Mean Gene is inexplicably singing the national anthem and he's reading it off a cue card

Dino was never good enough in the WWF to get a push. He was a big roided up dude who even by the standards of the company, couldn't really work by the time he got there.

DMczaf

Been watching 95-96 Nitros and Macho Man could still go. Sucks that Vince wanted him retired from in-ring action. He should have been working matches with Bret and Shawn during the NEW GENERATION era.

I've always liked the hidden camera segments TNA did, mainly cause it was something unique that WWE didn't do and it was cool. Plus you could've done a neat thing like have a storyline where Dixie/Hogan/whatever is trying to find out who's this "insider" recording shit in secret.

TNA could've easily been what NXT is today with the talent roster (and potential talent roster) it had but bad booking decisions pretty much destroyed the brand.

I mean how could you blow this lineup of talent:

Sting
Kurt Angle
HULK HOGAN
Christian
The Hardy Boys
The Dudley Boys

You could build an entire promotion around these guys alone and carry it into a real WWE alternative. Then you could elevate the TNA originals using these guys to make the product a more unique brand than WCW/WWE/ECW 2.0.

TNA's big mistake to me was that they always pushed the ex WWE/WCW/ECW guys instead of the guys on their roster. One of the biggest mistakes I think they ever made was pushing for Joe vs Angle as Angle's first match in TNA and than giving him the win over the undefeated Samoa Joe and then giving him two more victories over Joe before even got his win back vs Kurt. It was basically a downward spiral after that Joe got kidnapped by ninja's and his downward spiral in TNA never stopped.

mreddie

I really want to be in a host WM city with all the shit going on and I was at Super Bowl Central and I still want to feel the WM hype.

Kaladin

So they have the live audio from the ring mic with Lenny Leonard shilling everything over Good Vibrations playing.

Someone should totally do a remix of this.

Alucard

Banned
I'm ready for some wrasslin'!!!

Was debating not watching this tonight, but since the Evolve 40 VOD isn't up yet...guess I'm watching it live.

wwnss_03282015_ippv.jpg

WWN Supershow - Saturday, March 28th - 4pm PST, 7pm EST - www.WWNLive.com

Champion vs. Champion - There Must Be A Winner
EVOLVE Champion Drew Galloway vs. DGUSA Champion Johnny Gargano

Generation Next vs. The New Generation
Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. Ricochet & Uhaa Nation

Dareworlf vs. Daredevil
PJ Black vs. AR Fox

Grudge Match
Chris Hero vs. Timothy Thatcher

SHINE Presents Six Woman Tag Team Match
SHINE Champion Mia Yim & SHINE Tag Team Champions Kimber Lee & Cherry Bomb vs.
Nikki Storm & The Canadian Ninjas of SHIMMER Champion Nicole Matthews & Portia Perez

Four Way Freestyle
Biff Busick vs. Drew Gulak vs. TJ Perkins vs. Tommy End

Special Challenge Match
Caleb Konley with So Cal Val vs. Ethan Page

I really dislike the filter they use for their posters. Otherwise, the card looks solid.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wrasslemania.

Unless you want to talk about how good wasabi popcorn is, because it's damn good.

Wasabi is a perfect flavoring for a wrasslin thread.

Started out as legit but when it got bigtime they started fixing it by either mixing it with horseradish or straight out coloring horseradish green. It's carny as fuck.

Hasney

Wasabi is a perfect flavoring for a wrasslin thread.

Started out as legit but when it got bigtime they started fixing it by either mixing it with horseradish or straight out coloring horseradish green. It's carny as fuck.

The popcorn just says "flavour (contains mustard)". It's the TNA of flavours.

Because of course they did:
"Rock, please stop doing the "If You Smell..." stuff, you're supposed to be a heel and people are starting to chant along and cheer you!"

Man, this actually ticks me off a bit, can't let Barrett get too over with that audience.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I saw her on The Soup yesterday. What does she even do, other than show up on the Diva's show?

Sometimes she jobs to Paige.

Or maybe I'm thinking of virtually every other Diva on the entire roster, I don't know.

Top Bottom