• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Messier75

Neo Member
I'm sorry I'll only get to kill the jackass with the machine gun on top of the tower in Bloodborne once.

Hall of Fame is excellent background while I hunt this jerk.

Vylash

Hayes is the worst.

lyNsGhC.gif

Alucard

Banned
CBOUkn7WAAARlPg.png

"That ass put us through college. That ass bought us Christmas presents."

(from Twitter. Assuming this was uttered at the HoF. Pretty funny.)

Alucard

Banned
So, I'm enjoying a match between Tenzan and Rob Conway. What sorcery is this. (from NJPW The New Beginning in Sendai from February of this year)

So, I'm enjoying a match between Tenzan and Rob Conway. What sorcery is this. (from NJPW The New Beginning in Sendai from February of this year)

Conway's solid and probably the best he's ever been at present, while Tenzan is on his best day (admittedly, that isn't often) is one of the very best. Also, I really enjoy Bruce Tharpe - he's a great throwback, maniacal sort of manager you don't see enough of any more. Reminds me a bit of the Grand Wizard.

Alucard

Banned
Conway's solid and probably the best he's ever been at present, while Tenzan is on his best day (admittedly, that isn't often) is one of the very best. Also, I really enjoy Bruce Tharpe - he's a great throwback, maniacal sort of referee you don't see enough of any more. Reminds me a bit of the Grand Wizard.

Okay, I will never make fun of Tenzan again. 44 years old and still doing moonsaults.

I really enjoyed that match. Legit 3.75 or 4/5 for me. Add another to my list of faves this year.

Top Bottom