• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Alright guys, before you all tear apart Hulk Hogan, what match are you looking forward to most on tomorrow's show? For any reason, be it the train wreck potential, quality of the match, or whatever the case may be.

I'm probably most looking forward to Taker/Wyatt or Sting/HHH.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The P.T.A. take a break from their golf game to attack Windham.
kV88Xoz.gif

Breaking someone's arm while in polos and Hawaiian shirts. That's the dream.

16BitNova

Alright guys, before you all tear apart Hulk Hogan, what match are you looking forward to most on tomorrow's show? For any reason, be it the train wreck potential, quality of the match, or whatever the case may be.

Either the IC title ladder match or Seth vs Orton. I think both of these have the potential to steal the show. There's hunger there and great potential in Rollins to make any match great. And the ladder matches are always fun with a lot of potential spots.

The ladder match absolutely intrigues me. It's a foregone conclusion as to who will win, but I love high flying ladder action.

I'm interested to see if Triple H and Sting can put on a good show, too.

I'm interested in the main event if only because it'll be intriguing to see the crowd reaction and how, if at all, it plays into their decision making. I still think Roman is going over clean as a sheet as the "conquering hero", but it is less of a certainty than it was a week ago.

Honestly, I feel very "done" with ladder matches. They've been done in absolutely every configuration, and we've seen SO MANY over-the-top ladder spots over the years. To even get a reaction out of people anymore, you have to do dangerous shit like Ziggler and Harper were doing back in the fall - and that wasn't even that good of a match, because when the emphasis is on being "daring", rather than on the storytelling, there's no real drama between the characters.

Granted, I'm sure the IC Title ladder match will be enjoyable spectacle, as most MITB-type ladder matches are, but I just can't say I care all that much. I don't even really want anybody in particular to win, because even if the rumor that they want to make the IC and US Titles more important is true, I'm sure they'll still do that shitty even-steven booking that requires the champ to lose on a regular basis, which is moronic.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have a hard time believing NJPW is going to be able to top AJPW for me this week with filler tag team matches - the show.
He is best friends with Brian Knobbs and posted a video of himself taking a shit.
Top 5 material for sure.

No one's top 5 should involve any pro wrestler if we account for their real life.

Vylash

there isn't a single match on the card that i'm not looking forward to

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hipster since birth. HH

I was listening to this wrestling podcast awhile ago that began with an interview with Dave Meltzer and he honestly believes (and his theory makes sense on this) that Rock and Wrestling truly got over because of...wrestling hipsters watching MTV. Their NYC grandmothers liked it back in the day and now its hip to be square. Fascinating stuff.

Top Bottom